over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Strength and size on HRT

bigdog123

Banned
OK so after 7 years of AAS on and off and getting up to a lean 240 at 5`8 ish I`ve had 4 months off and now run 150mg test e per week.

I am currently sitting around 223 and have only lost about 6-7% of my strength which has astounded me. Weight wise a lot is water as I`ve also dropped slin and HGH but strength is down only a fraction and with a blast in the future i`d surpass my old pr`s comfortably and add more lean tissue - my goal is 245-250.

Do you guys find similar or a bigger drop? Bearing in mind 240 was most likely 50lb over my natural size

I can't contribute but I do have a question related to this...

Based on your post, you sound like you are planning on losing size every cruise, but regaining it plus more on a blast. I've heard this is what pros do, although those readings indicate the cruise is only a two month break for health reasons, but that they lose weight, only to regain it all and then some year after year. Thoughts?

I can't contribute but I do have a question related to this...

Based on your post, you sound like you are planning on losing size every cruise, but regaining it plus more on a blast. I've heard this is what pros do, although those readings indicate the cruise is only a two month break for health reasons, but that they lose weight, only to regain it all and then some year after year. Thoughts?

Yeah a similar way I guess. Last year I only did two blasts - each was 6 weeks but I gained 8lb of muscle over the weight of the previous year - the main change was a 30% increase in AAS.

The past 4 months I`ve only been on hrt dose and feel fine - I think however if I did another 6 week blast now I`d surpass my old bests fairly comfortably.
I do feel much better now at 220-225 than at a heavier weight and like I said i had expected to drop more strength - I`ve lowered my cals from 5000 to 3500 and dropped from 1800mg to 150mg and only 6-7% drop in strength - so much for losing everything like some people state!

Yeah a similar way I guess. Last year I only did two blasts - each was 6 weeks but I gained 8lb of muscle over the weight of the previous year - the main change was a 30% increase in AAS.

The past 4 months I`ve only been on hrt dose and feel fine - I think however if I did another 6 week blast now I`d surpass my old bests fairly comfortably.
I do feel much better now at 220-225 than at a heavier weight and like I said i had expected to drop more strength - I`ve lowered my cals from 5000 to 3500 and dropped from 1800mg to 150mg and only 6-7% drop in strength - so much for losing everything like some people state!

Some would say (and I have no experience here) give it time and it'll all go away. You been holding steady at your current weight?

im 510, usualy will get up to 260 wen i blast, down to 240-245 wen i cruise

i never us eot notice a massive strength decrease, but now i do ater ym last 1-2 blasts

i personly noticed a massive drop in strength, ive hit 800 pound deadlifts (860 on a trap bar), 275 pound dumbell rows, benched 405X7, t bar rowed 10 plates, incline pressed 405X4

once i get off my blast my deadlifts quickly fall below 700 within 4-5 weeks without a doubt, my grip strength also shits itself and becomes alot weaker

bench will usualy drop back down to 405X1-2, dumbell rows will go down to 240 pounds within 4-5 weeks

so i notice a huge drop in strength personly

i also use 200mg test cyp, 100mg of tren eth wen i cruise, so i use abit more then you

im 510, usualy will get up to 260 wen i blast, down to 240-245 wen i cruise

i never us eot notice a massive strength decrease, but now i do ater ym last 1-2 blasts

i personly noticed a massive drop in strength, ive hit 800 pound deadlifts (860 on a trap bar), 275 pound dumbell rows, benched 405X7, t bar rowed 10 plates, incline pressed 405X4

once i get off my blast my deadlifts quickly fall below 700 within 4-5 weeks without a doubt, my grip strength also shits itself and becomes alot weaker

bench will usualy drop back down to 405X1-2, dumbell rows will go down to 240 pounds within 4-5 weeks

so i notice a huge drop in strength personly

i also use 200mg test cyp, 100mg of tren eth wen i cruise, so i use abit more then you

Yeah thats a fairly big drop in strength, what do you run in your blasts? Must be a lot of AAS to produce a big drop in strength but also you are most likely way over your natural base being 260.

My weight has been steady for 2 months or so now and wont drop any lower unless I stop hrt and go down to nothing.

Yeah thats a fairly big drop in strength, what do you run in your blasts? Must be a lot of AAS to produce a big drop in strength but also you are most likely way over your natural base being 260.

My weight has been steady for 2 months or so now and wont drop any lower unless I stop hrt and go down to nothing.

my blast last blast was a 1000mgs of test, with 100mg tren weekly,

before that 500 test, 400 tren

i alwasy tend to use about a gram of gear everytime i cycle

id say ur pretty lucky if your weight stays the way it is, as for your strength i dont know was level of strength you have so i cant say, i perosnyl notice guys who are alot stringer on AAS have bigger strength drops wen they get off

my blast last blast was a 1000mgs of test, with 100mg tren weekly,

before that 500 test, 400 tren

i alwasy tend to use about a gram of gear everytime i cycle

id say ur pretty lucky if your weight stays the way it is, as for your strength i dont know was level of strength you have so i cant say, i perosnyl notice guys who are alot stringer on AAS have bigger strength drops wen they get off

personly notice guys who are alot stronger

dam missing that edit button

100mg tren a week? Is that all? your dosages are much lower than i`d have expected for your level of strength

at my strongest weighing 240 I benched 405 x 3, deadlifted 600 x 6 etc and now can bench 170 x 3 and deadlift 560 x 6 so not huge drops

100mg tren a week? Is that all? your dosages are much lower than i`d have expected for your level of strength

at my strongest weighing 240 I benched 405 x 3, deadlifted 600 x 6 etc and now can bench 170 x 3 and deadlift 560 x 6 so not huge drops

maybe you meant 370.;)

DC will say , that if you had your size for a time , you would keep most of it on HRT.

Wow..you're a BEAST!!! :D

Experiencing the same thing, I'm doing well on HRT doses maintaining size which I thought was impossible on 100mg of Test per week. I will be upping it to 150mg (watch out IFBB!!!:p) and I would like to get to 230lbs at 12-13% BF. Currently 245lbs 20% or so, and still making great body recomp changes which is astonishing me as I only train 3X per week. I can't really seem to handle much more. On cycle, I will easily be able to train 6X per week and many more sets. Also, my arms are not nearly as big as they would be on cycle, but I'm getting there.

I think the reason I can hold on to this much mass, eating 2500-2800 cals per day is because of my extensive use of GH. Just a theory, but I don't think it would have been possible without GH. My peak was 240-245lbs at 11%, btw.

Experiencing the same thing, I'm doing well on HRT doses maintaining size which I thought was impossible on 100mg of Test per week. I will be upping it to 150mg (watch out IFBB!!!:p) and I would like to get to 230lbs at 12-13% BF. Currently 245lbs 20% or so, and still making great body recomp changes which is astonishing me as I only train 3X per week. I can't really seem to handle much more. On cycle, I will easily be able to train 6X per week and many more sets. Also, my arms are not nearly as big as they would be on cycle, but I'm getting there.

I think the reason I can hold on to this much mass, eating 2500-2800 cals per day is because of my extensive use of GH. Just a theory, but I don't think it would have been possible without GH. My peak was 240-245lbs at 11%, btw.

Do you mean previous use of HGH or you currently use it now during PCT?

I have used a lot of IGF in the past and HGH in stages here and there and this may be helping me maintain a half decent weight also. For me personally there is no way whatever I eat or do I will exceed where I was using a fair amount of gear but I am generally surprised I am still fairly strong this far into HRT.. In fact I have just weighed and I`m up a few lb and started IGF des few days ago so this is nice to see.

I lose strength and size on 200 mg a week of Test Cyp. However, I have never truly been a real strong lifter.

Do you mean previous use of HGH or you currently use it now during PCT?

I have used a lot of IGF in the past and HGH in stages here and there and this may be helping me maintain a half decent weight also. For me personally there is no way whatever I eat or do I will exceed where I was using a fair amount of gear but I am generally surprised I am still fairly strong this far into HRT.. In fact I have just weighed and I`m up a few lb and started IGF des few days ago so this is nice to see.

Previous GH use. I used GH from a script for 2-3 years or so, 3-4ius daily. I haven't touched anything other than script test and aromasin in 4 years.

I also have pulled my test from about 600-800mg a wk to HRT 250mg a week for past 2 months and feeling great, plan to stay here permanently...so far I have maintained 95% of my size but I haven't really tried to maintain my strength...I think gh makes it all work...3-5iu a day 5-6 days a week I stay pretty lean, recover well, and evidently stay anabolic enough to keep my muscle.

I came off of a 16 wk cycle of Test/ Deca/ eq at fairly high dosages. I took some Var for about 6 wks to close out the cycle, actually ran the var 4 wks past the other compounds. At that point I decided to run an HRT dose instead of doing a PCT. Im running 180mg per week with 3iu's of HGH, and HCG @ 250 twice a week. I gotta say, Im shocked at how much strength and size I have kept so far at this dose. I am lifting the same weights, maybe a drop of0 a rep or two on some exercises. Im a little lighter (probably water weight), but not much size loss at all. If I can continue to maintain at the 150 to 180 range and the HGH, it completely changes my thought process on long heavy cycles.

I easily maintain 220-230 on 200 mg a wk. Strength says pretty high too. Ive maintained this for 3 yrs only working out 2-3 times a wk sometimes less...

I think im going to try the blast/cruise method and see how it goes. also will be using peps/GH on cruise. 200mg of test too.

just coming off my summer cycle july-aug. 1000-600 test w- 800primo. Now dropping dose mnthly sept 400t' oct and nov 200test. Actually gained 10 pds in sept on lower dose. Upped my calories and lowered my recreational activities, due to the weather change. Plan on putting on at least 10lbs more by dec. Schould be at 250lbs [gain of 20lbs] before next blast to 275lbs. I'm always on hgh and just started playing w-des. Gaining both size and strainth.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Bio

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear