over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Strength Cycle

Sesshomaru

Kilo Klub Member
Hello everyone,

I hope I posted this in the right subforum, if not, then mods please move it to the appropriate section. Ive been considering using gear so Ive been reading up on it and am still reading. My issue is that Im a strength athlete, Im 25 y/o, 170lbs at 5'9, been lifting about 2 years under smart training and can oly squat double weight, pull almost 2.5 bodyweight. I am looking to into the following cycle, it would be my first:

EQ: 400 mg/wk for 10 wks
Tren: 76mg EOD for 7 wks (starting on wk 3)
Proviron: 50mg ED for 10 wks

Im not sure how to fit HCG in this mix, and I dont think I need nolva but thats why Im posting.

The point of all of this is to get stronger, more powerful, and still keep my joints in tact (thats why I didnt opt for winny). I dont care if I add 10lbs or so of lean mass, but since Im in a weight class, I cant add 20, 30, or more lbs over the course of a cycle.

So please let me know your comments, experiences, etc. on this plan. Im not married to this cycle, but so far it seems like the best mix to get stronger without adding a lot of lean mass.

Ive posted this in other forums, but I was also reccomended the following:

1) test e or cyp @ 500mg/wk*10-12wks

2) 1 + tren 76mg every other day for 7 wks (starting on wk 3)

both 1 and 2 would require nolva during the cycle to minimize the weight gain and bloatedness (bloating being something Id really like to avoid), but given that Id need it during the cycle rather than just as PCT because of my goals, Im not sure how to stack in with these mixes.

Last edited:
If you want to go down the anabolic road, here are some things to consider given your stats. No tren for you. It's your first cycle and you don't need anything that heavy duty. Are you trying to gain weight? If so, how much? What do you estimate to be your maximum comfortable bodyweight? Do you compete in a sport that has weight classes?

As I see it, right now, you should focus on gaining bodyweight. This should be done in a controlled fashion so you can get used to the extra mass.

PB

Agreeing with PB......drop the tren.....i would also drop proviron, then add the test and a good oral(moderate dose)...test eq db....one of my alltime favs

Paul Bunyan said:
If you want to go down the anabolic road, here are some things to consider given your stats. No tren for you. It's your first cycle and you don't need anything that heavy duty. Are you trying to gain weight? If so, how much?

Im willing to put on 4.5kg (10lbs) of lean mass or so, but the main goal of the anabolic route is to help me get stronger. I compete either in the 77kg or 85 kg class so I cant add 10kg, 15kg, or more esp if much of it is water weight or fat.

What do you estimate to be your maximum comfortable bodyweight? Do you compete in a sport that has weight classes?

The heaviest Ive ever been (and Im naturally skinny) is 97.7kg (215lbs) but I had about 20% bf and didnt feel comfortable in general. 88kg (about 195) is a comfortable weight, but Im usually hovering around the 81-85 (180-185) mark.

As I see it, right now, you should focus on gaining bodyweight. This should be done in a controlled fashion so you can get used to the extra mass.

PB

Gaining weight is not a big issue, all I need to do is eat, esp if its just 4.5 kg (10lbs). But given that Im in weight classes, I would need to get at least 30% stronger at 85kg to remain competitive, and even then Id like to be relatively stronger than I am now if I am going to gain weight.

Last edited:
Also, what does everyone think of running anavar and test for strength?

I figured since Var will increase skeletal muscle while at the same time dramatically increase collagen syn and bone mass and density, it will be a good base for strength-based cycles.

Since drugs like eq, deca, anavar and primo will reduce endogenous, natural levels of test, these levels may be maintained with exogenous test in the 100-200 mg/wk range. Test at this dose will not inhibit collagen synthesis, and keep the strength coming.

Thoughts?

My favorites!

My favorites for strength were very simple...

I did both test e and c...We now know that it's the same..e lasting longer
dianobol..in the begining....25-75 mg's....5-15 e/d
a-drol at the end..4-5 weeks before meet.....5-7 drol e/d..

Then finaject and bolasterone came along...I went from a lite 220 to super heavy weight in less than 2 years....But I started out at 220 and after that I always competed at 242...I've gotten up to 267 at 1 point and dieted down to 242....That was a mistake...I should have just stayed in the super's...Except my bench was sub-par with the rest of my lifts....480

...Everyone else in that weight division was at least mid-high 5's and some low 6's on the bench....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws