over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Strength only (no more mass)

RoughKnight

Newbies
I never thought I would get to this point in my fitness pursuits but I am starting to think I don't want to get bigger. 6'3 340 and hoping to hit 350 by Christmas (maybe 15-20% bodyfat); I don't want to look like Craig Golias or Ila Golem (cartoons) (probably need another 20-30 lbs on top of 350 with some fat loss to look like them).

What I would like to do is keep getting stronger with maybe better muscle hardness. I have no idea about how to go about doing this. Obviously there is winstrol and anavar but I don't think you can do this without testosterone. My only thought is to bring my glycogen intake down so far that I won't get the increase in bulk when I go on.

Anyone have any ideas?

you could probably drop 30-40 lbs and maintain strength or even increase it with a diet and training geared for that goal

you could probably drop 30-40 lbs and maintain strength or even increase it with a diet and training geared for that goal
Agree with this. Your 15-20% on a 340lb guy you are carrying around 70lbs of fat. How is BP? I'd cut for health reasons and should be no problem maintaining strength.

That is god awful. Might be worth thinking about your health at some point and finding balance. I don’t like going above 10-11% BF max - I feel like additional fluff has more harm than good
I'm the same, when I bulk and push the scale and let my bf go, my breathing goes to shit and I'm not even running more gear. In 2008 I was a permabulker 245lbs thought scale weight meant you looked good. Then I hired a coach and he asked me if I really thought I looked good and felt healthy at 15 percent body fat...he cut me way down. My first cardio session my legs were numb. Now I do cardio daily much smaller no issues

My MD doesn't seem to be *too* worried about 160/90. It is high.

I am a bit of a rectangle and don't have much of a V taper. I don't think I look good with a shirt off. Let's say I cut to 10% (that's 35 lbs not 70), I'd probably look pretty good but the problem is I am still starting to look more like a cartoon muscle guy than the truck I want to look like.

I do have intent of cutting at some point (once I reach 350). At that time, I might choose to start bulking again.

Since my concern is more about avoiding looking like cartoon than it is about body weight, my question was focused on how to do strength/hardness only cycles. Other opinions are welcome too.

My MD doesn't seem to be *too* worried about 160/90. It is high.
Then he's either an idiot, doesn't care, or both. My hunch is that he just sees you as a lost cause, irresponsible juicehead and just doesn't give a fuck.

Also, at your BF%, "hardness" is going to come from losing bodyfat more than anything. I know you seem to want the answer to be something else, but that's the truth.

Also, It's almost guaranteed that you would have to lose far more weight than you think to get to 10%. And you would likely still look like a fucking truck, hahahah.

Then he's either an idiot, doesn't care, or both. My hunch is that he just sees you as a lost cause, irresponsible juicehead and just doesn't give a fuck.

Also, at your BF%, "hardness" is going to come from losing bodyfat more than anything. I know you seem to want the answer to be something else, but that's the truth.

Also, It's almost guaranteed that you would have to lose far more weight than you think to get to 10%. And you would likely still look like a fucking truck, hahahah.
I agree with this. So it sounds like you'd rather keep the fat and look more like an olineman or Strong man than bodybuilder?

If you diet down to 280 you are gonna look like a cartoon character
Bulking up to 350 , you are gonna look like a cartoon character.

What you need to decide is if you wanna look like He-man or SpongeBob.

Your blood pressure is high , troubling high.
Your bodyfat is very high which probably has your A1C and fasting blood glucose very high , I'd wager to bet you are actually low grade type 2 diabetic or very close.
At your size and considering your blood pressure you probably have terrible sleep apnea.
If you're not aware of any of these I'd suspect that you have no idea what your labs look like , if your hematocrit is way to high , if your cholesterol is 700.

The fact that your first concern was what you could take to look harder speaks volumes on your knowledge on drugs and nutrition.

Next we will hear about how you are gonna take Clen and T3 to help cut bodyfat rather than cutting 1000 calories a day and doing some cardio and when you have a cardiac event , WHEN , not if you have one everyone that doesn't know any better is gonna say say "see what steroids do to you" , they are not gonna say
"Well he was eating like an asshole , completely neglected his health and numerous health warnings and was obsessed with looking like a dump truck

Seriously man , take a step back and look at the big picture here , at your current rate you are knocking DECADES off your life.

I promise you don't have any idea how fuckin bad you feel right now , I'd bet my left nut that if you dieted down to 280 lbs work your way up to 30 min cardio a day you would feel 1000% better

Fuck what the body fat end up being because it's always gonna be alot higher than you think anyways
Just drop your weight down , keep training for power and see what happens

Stop eating a lot of food and quit using the drugs that have you at 340 lbs. you should be able to figure this out by doing the reverse of what got you there. That weight will kill you young bud. Don’t kid yourself. Your right you don’t wNtvto look like golias. The guy has one of the ugliest bodies Iv ever seen. And after seeing him talk a few times he’s dumber than a bag of hammers.

Reactions: D2
Can you post a pic (topless)?

You need to lose bodyfat if you want to be harder. You will likely be very surprised how much weight you have to lose to attain the "hardness" you want.

Let me just ask - are you a strongman or PL or competitive strength athlete? You mention strength specifically so is it your focus or are you working toward a certain aesthetic body type and just considering more focus on strength. No right or wrong answer I'm just trying to understand the goals direction or change thereof before commenting or guiding.

Can we pls get some pics to estimate if your BF% idea is actually close, also remember you will have to loose alot more then 35lbs to cut your fat i half along will go some musclemass and alot of water...

340 @160/90 is Russian roulette

And I hate to be a skeptic, it’s probably closer to 25-28% bf at 340

golem got a 24in neck....i did a cut and now thats the size of my leg almost.

jeez dude you are a monster. I am 5"9 200lbs lean anytime I have got over 200lbs i have breathing problems and snore really loud and feel shitty because i cant do it without junk food and tons of gear tbh...i have a pic of me at 232lbs when i was 26 with a 4 pack still YOKED ill post if i can find it , its all about longevity brother be safe and a smart. also massing up in my mid 20s was so much easier than these days idk why, even with insulin, but im leaner now year around and way healthier.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws