over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stress test November 13th with cardiologist

DrBeefcake777

Banned
I as on TRT, won a contest, hadnt lifted in a month and my BP was better, but someone today (an older gay dude who needs TRT bc his doc is a prick) So Im doing 125mg test and 50mg Tren Ace EOD...

Plot twist: He said theyre gonna make me drink some shit that make my heart under extreme stress. I looked it up and only saw an IV they give you.

I will stop the tren ace 3 days before the test, but have any of you heard of adding stress to someone with potential heart issues to find the problem?

Sounds idiotic. Just let me run full speed for 5 mins and test me.... boom

Im stubborn and I lost some muscle (and fat) but that Ace I wanted to run so I think 50mg eod is ok and stop 3-4 days before.

LMK if yall know or find something about this stress test. Its the no coffee 4 hours prior and light lunch protocol and wear athletic clothes one. The other I saw with the IV said you cant have food 6 hours before bed the night before, no caffeine etc

BTW Forgot that after 3 shots of Tren Ace you notice it slightly. Ive got enanthate fir after unless I get more Sigma Ace for the log

They usually do it for people that are unable to run on a treadmill. Either way it your heart rate gets up there. I don't think one way is worse than the other. They're monitoring you.

why are you having a stress test done? EKG only or nuc medicine?

In general im not a fan of stress tests. Ive personally seen dozens of patients pass stress tests with flying colors only to come back to ER within a month with continued chest pain and get cathed or CTA to show high grade stenosis.

I personally would not feel comfortable clearing a family member or friend only using a stress test. With that said its better then just a resting EKG.

A standard stress test is very simple, they don't give you anything. You also won't get very much information from it either. Generally, a stress test is administered so they can look for abnormalities and see if they need to give you a stress test plus Echo, which is the 2nd step and is much more informative. Insurance will generally not pay for the stress test+Echo without first seeing something wrong the regular stress test.

I had one about 2 months ago. They put a medicine in the iv & it hits hard and fast & they keep you there for maybe 1-2 minutes. Then the next medicine comes & takes you right out of it. If they see you not doing well they can quickly take you down from it. Its gonna be like you're running up hill & get dizzy. It's over in no time really. But that's the last part of it. The first 45 minutes or so they shoot a dye in the iv & take pics of your heart. They do that twice. Once with no food & the second time you go back after a light snack. Then it's the stress part of it. You'll be fine.

With the IV test you dont eat for atleast 8 hours I'm pretty sure before the test. And if they are gonna do an echo, go ahead and tell em to do that with the dye. My first one the guy didnt put dye in & my readings weren't right. The ejection fraction was low I believe. The second time the girl used dye & she made me hold my breath for a long time multiple times & I had a completely different reading. Maybe he just wasnt as good. That's my experience, I hope that helps.

I had one about 2 months ago. They put a medicine in the iv & it hits hard and fast & they keep you there for maybe 1-2 minutes. Then the next medicine comes & takes you right out of it. If they see you not doing well they can quickly take you down from it. Its gonna be like you're running up hill & get dizzy. It's over in no time really. But that's the last part of it. The first 45 minutes or so they shoot a dye in the iv & take pics of your heart. They do that twice. Once with no food & the second time you go back after a light snack. Then it's the stress part of it. You'll be fine.

So I should be good even on some low dose anabolics? Id rather not take a few day break since my BP meds have me down a ton already

why are you having a stress test done? EKG only or nuc medicine?

In general im not a fan of stress tests. Ive personally seen dozens of patients pass stress tests with flying colors only to come back to ER within a month with continued chest pain and get cathed or CTA to show high grade stenosis.

I personally would not feel comfortable clearing a family member or friend only using a stress test. With that said its better then just a resting EKG.

I had posted about a month ago I had edema and swelling for days of the feet and ankles, finally went to Care Now, Then the ER, they gave me hydrochlorothiazide to take down to swelling. The cardiologist I told I take TRT and he wasnt a fan of it but hes one of those. Now Im on olmesartan 20mg/ hydrochlorothiazide 12.5mg diuretic still and he said he wants to see how my body reacts under stress. Im a bartender at a busy place so I assume it will be less stressful than getting my ass kicked running around for 8 hours straight and Im ok then.

BP lingers at max 140/80 and it usually 135/75-78.. Its been lower than that as well. I test at home. They tested for congestive heart failure but whatever reading for that is 800-1000 and non cong,=. heart faikure is under 100, I was at 19 so that was good.

I figure run my low cycle slightly above TRT during the test and when I get my new meds it will only go lower to normal, but it deoends on if they give me the dye or not. I dont want the Tren Ace to react to it, and dont think it will.

With the IV test you dont eat for atleast 8 hours I'm pretty sure before the test. And if they are gonna do an echo, go ahead and tell em to do that with the dye. My first one the guy didnt put dye in & my readings weren't right. The ejection fraction was low I believe. The second time the girl used dye & she made me hold my breath for a long time multiple times & I had a completely different reading. Maybe he just wasnt as good. That's my experience, I hope that helps.

See mine may not be that bc mine is no caffeine 4 hours before and a light healthy breakfast right before I think 1-2 hours before. I read thats the more serious test but who knows. Im getting a treadmill saturday I will be hitting twice a day until I go so Im ready for what it throws at me. I may call as my GF suggested and ask what to expect during testing.

So I should be good even on some low dose anabolics? Id rather not take a few day break since my BP meds have me down a ton already

I don't see a problem with that. Tren could get you a little more winded but you said you would be running before the test so you should be fine.

Well my gf took her BP this morning and Im about to make a thread on it. Its very high. Her family is big. I will post a pic in teh thread for yall to check out. Has me worried shes only 30

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear