over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stretch marks

palmers coco butter and tanning is ur best bet but even that will only do so much

Tanning helps reduce the visibility, Mederma scar cream actually helps quite a bit as long as you use it continuously, same thing goes for the cocoa butter cream. other than that.... Surgery is the only way to make them disappear. Its around $800 a session and requires often times 2-3 sessions to completely remove them.

Have you or anyone else you know personnally had this done? I've always heard people say surgery if the only real removal solution, but I've yet to meet someone that's had first hand experience with it....

I have them on my chest by my arm pit. When I tan you can barely see them but I don't mind them

Tanning helps reduce the visibility, Mederma scar cream actually helps quite a bit as long as you use it continuously, same thing goes for the cocoa butter cream. other than that.... Surgery is the only way to make them disappear. Its around $800 a session and requires often times 2-3 sessions to completely remove them.

I'd be interested to know exactly what procedure that you're talking about. I have some Id like to get removed and wouldn't mind the cost of it works.

Just Google laser stretch mark removal in your area. I looked into it but it seems like there are a lot of mixed reviews. I can't justify spending a few hundred dollars on something that 50% of people aren't happy with. In the photos I've seen it seems like it just fades them as opposed to removing them completely

I don't think there is anything that gets rid of stretch marks. You might be able to reduce the appearance using certain products but they never go away. I've never heard of the surgery so I can't speak to that

Tanning helps reduce visibility. Retin A may help, but stretch marks seem to be even more sensitive to it than the rest of your skin.

I usually use vitamin oil and cocoa butter on my stretch marks. Tanning has given me the best results.

Tanning helps reduce visibility. Retin A may help, but stretch marks seem to be even more sensitive to it than the rest of your skin.

Ive read a lot of good things about retin A, have you used it?

My scars are so big in my left armpit, a 10-12 cm long and 1-2cm thick, from the bottom of my chest to out on my biceps. Train chest 1 E4W because of this..

Use all the vitamins that would work and more, but nothing...

Ive read about glutathione, anyone know if its worth trying for
better skin? peptides work like shit for my skin, even vitamin C.

[langtitle=sl]Stretch marks[/langtitle]

[lang=sl]The Best Stuff to Help Stop Stretch Marks is Skin Whitening Pills India Dr. James Glutathione Product, which is also my Skin Care Solutions Product.

But it has Depends on your Skin Tone Level Guys as i Expleain here under :

1. If your Skin Tone Level is 2 - 3 - 4, then it may take only Two to Three Weeks to Reach One Step Up.
2. If your Skin Tone Level is 5 - 6, then it may take Two Months Time to Reach its Upper OR Next Level.
3. If your Skin Tone Level is 5 - 6, then it will take Around 90 Days Time to Reach 4 - 5 Level Skin Tone.
4. And Finally If your Skin Tone Level is 9 - 10, then it will take Minimum of 6 Months Time to See the Results.

You can have a Lot of Information about this Product of Dr. James by Visit their Website >> **broken link removed**

If this Product Impress you with its Specifications, then you can Order this Product by Contact as well as Whatsapp on this No.

(+91) - 99149 - 04949[/lang]

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear