over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Strip Club Q

Armageddon

Kilo Klub Member
My buddy is in the Navy but stationed at an airforce base in Ok city. He works at a strip club a night and says he makes good pay. Atleast a bill a night at least and he's only there a couple hours and just doing it for extra $$$. The thing is they offered him a better job there as a manager, but he obviously can't take it as it would interfer with his military life. He called me and tried to get me to move down there to take this job and is even having these people call me for an interview. I really don't see me doing this unless what he said is true. I would work every other friday, and almost all weekend and he said take home is right around $2,000 a month? I spend my far share of time in these places and everyone I know that works there never talks about making that type of cash. I'm not saying it doesn't happen as I don't know. I was just want some input from the ones in the know. Thanks Armageddon

First of all, I thought you had a great job lined up ......what happened to that ? Strip club business in hard , mentally draining ,and a real head ache [ like Big A sayes it is a neg way to make a living ].......But yes, it can be nice money , but usually that takes time . Smart owners would never just throw a guy in with no real expirence in a business and trust them to be OK ....it usually doesnt happen that way ......most clubs start you out at shity pay and work your ass off . They want to see if you will fall apart with some power .[ most do ....drugs ,and girls get them , or they steal ] but clubs opperate in two ways generally ,one is straight salary [ which sucks and pay around the country is generally only about a grand a week ] or the club that allows you to make a salary , tips , money from promotions and from the girls dances .[ that is where you want to work ] You can literally leave with thousands in your pocket daily under that system with good shifts .....[ 250 - 300 k is possible, because that is what I do .......some do more in Vegas , texas , FA.....when I owned part of the club as well, I doing very well ....and will again as I have things in the mix as we speak ] The business is easy and hard at the same time[it can fun and has it's benifits ] , expect lots of drama and politics ......In my world, I am the only person that has never been fired from anywhere that I have ran or been forced out of being the minority partner [shoot ,that club that I ran in L A ........two of the owners had the other owner murdered and run the club through their attourney's from prison as we speak ] I say if it sounds to good to be true then it is ......so be careful ........but check it out with caution ...pm me if you need any help or advice

Look into my other thread for "that great job" oppurtunity. This idea wasn't going to last. He wanted me to move down there, but I could only stay for awhile if I went. I would have only taken this job for a short peroid of time while I was there. It probably wouldn't be far of me to do that to the club. I was just looking for a way to support myself while I was there. Most likely will never happen

So let me got this straight.

They want you to be a male stripper? Coolies!

I really feel for you guys, lol. I mean I get my fair share (and sometimes more than my share) of guys wanting this and that, and being grabby and touchy, and constant propositions of sex for money and all that shit), but you guys really have it rough.

I have only once gone home with a mark on me from a guy taking it too far. (He bit my boob, but he looked much worse, lol thanks to my bouncers.) We had a male review come into work almost 3 yrs ago, and when they were done, those guys look like they had went 10 rounds with a bobcat!

Bite marks, scratches everywhere (I mean everywhere too!), and having the pee pee grabbed and bitten and groped.

You will always hear me say most male SC custys are bad, but women make most of you guys look like big ole pussycats, lol!

Do what ya wanna do man, but beware of the scars, litterally!

Oh, and a good piece of advice I was given when I started, and recently given again; "Use this business, don't let this business use you."

I think you may have read that wrong Kitana....you are going to be managing a club right? Well let me tell you that 2000 a month aint shit. I still have friends that work in Vegas and they can make that in a weekend and keep in mind these are just the bouncers!!! Iabadman is right about so many things...that environment is very hard to deal with at times and most dont look past the fact that they have to deal with some pretty bad shit sometimes. In my opinion I wouldnt do it.

what strip club is it bro i live right in OK city let me know which one.

It would be the management side. I'm not sure which club it is, but as soon as he returns my call I'll find out. I know $2,000 ain't shit for that type of work, but like I said it would have only been to give me some money while I was down there. Not really something I want to do. I know what they can deal with a places like this. I've worked in bars since I was 18 and am alittle tired of having no night life to myself, so really don't want to do it. The one club that I worked in was one of the craziest in the land. Most nights were fine but friday nights was hip-hop night. No big deal to me, but on this night other than the bar tenders I was the only white guy in the building and on the security staff. I loved it but it could be crazy, I've had pool balls thrown at me, smacked accross the back with pool que's, in fights that consisted of 45-50 people. It was a great time! The only time it sucked is when trying to get people to leave the parking lot and they pulled guns. You walk from that as I'm not made of kevlar regardless of how tough someone thinks they are!

Armageddon said:
It would be the management side. I'm not sure which club it is, but as soon as he returns my call I'll find out. I know $2,000 ain't shit for that type of work, but like I said it would have only been to give me some money while I was down there. Not really something I want to do. I know what they can deal with a places like this. I've worked in bars since I was 18 and am alittle tired of having no night life to myself, so really don't want to do it. The one club that I worked in was one of the craziest in the land. Most nights were fine but friday nights was hip-hop night. No big deal to me, but on this night other than the bar tenders I was the only white guy in the building and on the security staff. I loved it but it could be crazy, I've had pool balls thrown at me, smacked accross the back with pool que's, in fights that consisted of 45-50 people. It was a great time! The only time it sucked is when trying to get people to leave the parking lot and they pulled guns. You walk from that as I'm not made of kevlar regardless of how tough someone thinks they are!

When I was young (and stupid) I got into a bar fight and a guy hit me with a que-stick. It was kinda cool though, because the stick just broke into 2 pieces when it hit my arm and it didn't even hurt. Granted, I was drunk at the time, but it was like one of those "superman" moments. It did leave a wicked bruise though...

listen

i worked for 4 yrs in a strip club/ you will be fucked up. youll learn to hate women, get a warped reality on booze and drugs, and you will regret it. i stopped when my boss and supervisor were shot and killed by a guy we threw out. im alive cause i wasnt working the night he came in to kill us. no shit its all true. women in the clubs are all fucked and they have stories that will make your stomach turn. youll live out some fantasies but its not worth it. i cant trust women now, cause of the shit ive seen and heard. it will change you. youll think getting drunk on tequilla at 11 am is ok ,and doing coke 3 x a weeks is normal, and heroin isnt a big deal, and at the end of the day what have you got? a warped sense of reality that keeps you at the club cause the normal life seems un normal to you and you have a new reality which is fucked up so bad!!!! pm me and ill give you my number and you can call me and ill tell you some stories!!!!

a little insight...

Im involved in large high end club ...yes its a bit draining , I dont do rec drugs so that was never issue...drink occasionally but hasnt changed since there --still, when I want-- im not a employee so cant see it from that angle but it involves politics/ drama/ gossip /people that overindulge in booze/drugs/sex....people with emotional issues/ stealing/ liars. Not much different if you look at a large stock trading office/ mortgage company just a more society acknowledged professional atmosphere, but I know for a fact more drugged out fucked up bullshit people do that than are in a club. Any good owner(s) will put trusted people in positions where money is moving....5k can vanish fast with no trace if you arent looking....Iabadmans post pretty accurate..and great saying....use the business dont let it use you...

Last edited:
Let me add my own experience to this. I worked for a club out here in Phx for a little while when I was in school. My training partner at the time was working there and they needed someone reliable and he mentioned me. I went to meet the owner and managers during the day and I remember thinking how weird it was to see these people drinking at 1pm. To this day Im not a huge fan of strip clubs and its mainly because of the time spent working there. You just watch people blow through money and see people at their lowest. I must say I didnt meet one dancer I thought was normal and most had some type of chemical dependency....for instance I saw one of the girls get off her shift to be met by her boyfriend and given her kid because the guy had to go to work and she was to watch the kid for the rest of the night. Id say prior to the dude comming to meet her she had 3 or 4 drinks and now shes gonna drive her kid home???? That type of stuff just made me hate that environment. The money was good...but not worth it. I also never made the mistake of sleeping with any of the girls which made my job waaaay easier....but mentaly I just thought the ends did not justify the means.

Fellas I've been through all that and more. Non of that is a problem for me. I don't do drugs, hardly drink. Seems like the only time I drink is after a game and it's the off season so I spend alot of time on my own. Basically I need money, I don't like it but I need it. It's the fastest type of money that you can make legally. It might not be the best, but it works! I don't let things runs me, I am the boss of me. As far as the girls are concerned a nut is a nut. It is what it is and nothing more, I can get that on my own. I just haven't found exactly what it is that I want to do cause everytime I find something that will work for me it blows up and doesn't pan out. I'll be alright in an environment like this, not saying it's even gonna happen but there are no worries. I've been shot at, smakced, punched, stabbed (obviously not vital), things that I can't even remember. I got the shit kicked out of me covering up a guy in my bar just so he didn't get hurt and sue the club. Shit like that doesn't bother me.

DONT MESS WITH IT!! I bounced at a very nice strip club for two years. Nothing there worth a shit, 99% of the girls are crack heads and you get tired real fast of horny drunk old men.

I used to dance- (only for gals) No gays
the girls where cheep as hell
Like Kitana said- I used to get beat up in there- It is not fun to be molested by a smelly hairy big chick
the worst thing for me was the braclets and the dollers folded in half and slid down you back or chest, paper cuts suck and the gals now how to make paper cuts.
I have to say some nights where a blast though- some hot, hot chicks once in a while. Most of the time the same old smelly ass house wifes.
I would not even think of bouncing at a club my self ,It sucks unless you like to fight for no reason at all, The money is not worth loseing the days out of lifting for me my self because of getting hurt.
every one wants to f-up the big bouncer when thay get drunk.
not fun

my best friend is a manager at a strip club, so i go up there alot. he tells me sick stories, i also see them too. u go into the VIP room and see used condoms and toilet paper where the women used to clean the cum out of their pussies. the place is very depressing to work at. ive been offered a job there but i would not take it. they had atleast 3 guys in the past year come in there trying to shoot up the managers/bouncers becuase they got kicked out. not worth it in my opinion.

woody00 said:
my best friend is a manager at a strip club, so i go up there alot. he tells me sick stories, i also see them too. u go into the VIP room and see used condoms and toilet paper where the women used to clean the cum out of their pussies. the place is very depressing to work at. ive been offered a job there but i would not take it. they had atleast 3 guys in the past year come in there trying to shoot up the managers/bouncers becuase they got kicked out. not worth it in my opinion.

OK now that's just sick!!! I haven't worked at that kind of club (thank god!), but I have heard, lol. The worst to will find in our VIP room is empty beer bottles (not supposta be there anyway) or latex (from the pasties on our nipples). But we have 3 cameras in there and a guy who watches the dances.

Check out the FLIGHT CLUB in Detroit (i bet it was busy this weekend) nice club as far as building and setup, hot ass girls, fine ass girls, some that are still flown in from russia and what not. Kind of strange when they talk with there foreign accents, but this place has all the nasty stuff too, rubbers on the floor and more going on in the back rooms than a chinease laundry. The girls welcome the contact to which is kind of odd. Anything for a $$$ buck I guess. I've seen people sepend Hundreds in minutes and be out of this place. I have to say my old roomates were dumbass's lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear