over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

stroids and blood thinners

JOEYV33

Registered
can u take both im figuring not eq but eveything else might throw dnp also short run

Why exactly did you need to take blood thinners?

Stay clear of any steroids or ask your Doctor. Even Test can cause blood clots.

Good advice. It nearly killed me and now my lifespan is severely reduced. Ill need a heart transplant someday if I hope to live very long.

Are you on coumadin? That is what I take. 6mg/day. The places you mention having a clot are really dangerous and can kill you fast. We lost one of our mods on here to a pulmonary embolism (in lung). You might even have a genetic trait for clotting. I found out after I had my clot that I do. Did they do any genetic testing on you?

never had genetic testing but dad died of stroke last year so guess ill wait till im in the clear

never had genetic testing but dad died of stroke last year so guess ill wait till im in the clear

If you have health insurance you should go to your doctor and tell him about your family history. He should offer to run a DNA test for clotting factors if you ask him. Insurance should pay for it, or at least it will count toward your deductible.

I would not suggest use of any exo hormones if you have a clot.. bad bad idea. Follow your doctors advice or consult with him if you haven't regarding your ped use

why not blood thinners with gear. Hypothetically speaking - a juicer with higher hematocrit and platelet count and maybe albumin has a higher risk for clots and thick blood. I know thicker blood with gear is not the same as the condition on a normal person who s never juiced but logically, a blood thinner - for example Aspirin should help, and blood donation should take care of the platelets (most of the times)....

If you have health insurance you should go to your doctor and tell him about your family history. He should offer to run a DNA test for clotting factors if you ask him. Insurance should pay for it, or at least it will count toward your deductible.

Maldorf, what happened in your case bro? I have also had clots. I have had 2 separate bouts of pulmonary embolisms, once in 2009 which almost killed me and then again 2 1/2 years later. In both instances it started in my leg as DVT. I have been tested and don't have a genetic issue, just really thick blood normally i guess. Since the second clots they have put me on blood thinners permanently. I was on warfarin and the last few years switched to xarleto.

Maldorf, what happened in your case bro? I have also had clots. I have had 2 separate bouts of pulmonary embolisms, once in 2009 which almost killed me and then again 2 1/2 years later. In both instances it started in my leg as DVT. I have been tested and don't have a genetic issue, just really thick blood normally i guess. Since the second clots they have put me on blood thinners permanently. I was on warfarin and the last few years switched to xarleto.

Well, you probably know I had a heart attack because of my clot. That was the first and only time I ever had it happen, just about killed me. http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...heart-attack-age-38-follow-up-phils-post.html

Ive got a defibrillator that has saved my life now 5 times. The DNA test showed I have factor 2, which is a Prothrombin disorder where my body makes too much. We didn't know it was in my family until me because nobody else had a clot. I had my mother and uncle test and they both came out positive. My father did not have it. My parents are both 76/79 yrs old and my uncle turns 80 this year. Never a single issue with any of them. It was undoubtedly the combo of steroids and the clotting factor that nearly did me in.

That happened in 2008 and I have been on coumdin since. The Coumadin has been good for me. I am able to easily keep my INR between 2 and 3 on it. Only time I run into trouble is when I drink too much alcohol. One thing that I like about Coumadin is that they can use vitamin K as an antidote to negate the anticlotting but my understanding is that the other meds like xarleto have no antidote so if you are bleeding out of control it is really hard to stop. My hematologist doesn't like using those drugs.

I'm on Eliquis and prescription test from my doc. The Elquis was prescribed after a PE a year ago. No more signs of a clot, but to be safe the doc does not advise coming off the Eliquis.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws