over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

strong & fat, or weak & lean?

There is no reason one cannot be BOTH strong and lean. I am and Im a genetically average dude. If you're not, you need to fix something in youre regiment.

Agree with b-boy, its getting worse.

There is no reason one cannot be BOTH strong and lean. I am and Im a genetically average dude. If you're not, you need to fix something in youre regiment.

I've done both bodybuilding and powerlifting. So, my question was actually directed more towards what most of you guys value more: absolute strength, or appearance...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! And I also apologize if I've downgraded this forum posting a coversation question like this, I had no idea that it would be interpreted as a "newbie" question, expecially because it's a constatant topic among even the best powerlifters in my country...

the whole strength thing is relative though isn't it? I am stronger(for me) when my bodyfat is near 10-12% then when it is below 8%. I dont think i would be considered weak(nor would i deign to call myself strong) either lean or hgiher bodyfat, but there is a difference IMO.

So to the OP, i personally like to be around 10% bodyfat and strong(for me) than leaner and weaker. When i get lean, it toys with my head asa the weights start dropping. I honestly believe there are some genetically gifted people that can be strong as sin at 5% bodyfat eating 0 carbs, unfortunately that isn't me=-)

Well, since I'm married, it's kinda impossible to chase pussy anymore...:naughty: And since I'm 43, I admit I don't miss it...

The thing that keeps me motivated is lifting more, and more weight = strength gains. After all, it is strength training, isn't it?

And if I eat a bit more than I need, I'm always get stronger than I would if I ate a lil' bit less than I need...

Then I don't see what the dilemma is... get as big and strong as possible! I have competed in strength sports for 6 years now, going from 160 at 17 to 260 at 22, with some significant strength accomplishments along the way. However, I was pretty goddamn bloated at 260 and the women I was attracting were far below the standard I was used to, so I have since dropped down to 220-230 and feel/look much better. If/when I get married... I am certainly bringing back the bloat :headbang:

As long as your wife is happy with you I see no problem with being fat and strong... plus, it is more honorable than being "all show and no go" like a lot of those skinny fucks that claim to be "lean"

:a;tion-sm
Then I don't see what the dilemma is... get as big and strong as possible! I have competed in strength sports for 6 years now, going from 160 at 17 to 260 at 22, with some significant strength accomplishments along the way. However, I was pretty goddamn bloated at 260 and the women I was attracting were far below the standard I was used to, so I have since dropped down to 220-230 and feel/look much better. If/when I get married... I am certainly bringing back the bloat :headbang:

As long as your wife is happy with you I see no problem with being fat and strong... plus, it is more honorable than being "all show and no go" like a lot of those skinny fucks that claim to be "lean"

Somehow I knew you'd be the one to back me up on this one! :p Since I've decided to bring up my bodyweight and say good bye to visuable abs, I've crushed every strength plateau I previously had that seamed unbreakble...
Bloat's damn good in the gym... Not so good at the pool side...

My wife doesn't like me when I ripped... She doesn't feel comfortable with that...

Last edited:
what kind of thread is this

Attachments

• I_m12YearsOld.jpg
    I_m12YearsOld.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
If I had to pick between the two... I'd go with lean and weak, Nothin cool about being fat!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131