over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

strongest appetite suppressant

fitstar

Registered
Hi there :)

This is actually for my mum. She had really overweight past and already lost some weight, slow and steady wins the race :)
But even though she has made serious progress in regards to diet and exercise, it seems that her body always tries to bring her back to her old weight.
She suffers from serious hunger attacks.
Please no comments on the usage of appetite suppressants as this is of cozrse not a long term solution.
JUST GIVE YOUR ADVICE ON THE STRONGEST, BEST APPETITE SUPPRESSOR
she has tried sibutramine at 15 and 20 mg and 20 mg does at least make it easier to control food intake and feel satisfied. Phentermine did absolutely nothing but giving irregular heart beats.
We do everything at our own risks but when she flies with me to the Usa for 5+weeks with all that amazing donuts, steaks, etc. Just relying only on willpower ia not an option for us/her :)
To be honest, I fear the boarding officers so much, that I do not have the guts to pack sibutramine in our luggage. Any experience with diet pills and travelling?
Ok, did a search on that board and mazindol was recommended.
Apart from this, tenuate is said to work too but very weak.
bontril and didrex seem to be the best?!
and vyanse too.
I do not wanna ask for resources but in general it seems that our board sponsors do not carry any good appetite suppressants. Why is this? Maybe all those guys here have so much discipline to make the need for something against hunger obsolete.
Still interested in your opinions!
Fitstar

Exactly metformin:) not only it will suppress the appetite, but will also regulate insulin levels. Thus it will help absorb carbs without gaining unwanted fat. Start with 500mg a day for one or two weeks and increase the dose till you reach 1500mg a day.

Last edited:
best appetite killer = a pic at her largest or a current pic in small bikini (if she is not happy where she is). How low are her calories that she is getting such crazy hungry pains? Sounds like her blood sugar is all over the place. When its crashing she goes nuts. Control the appetite with proper foods.

Exactly metformin:) not only it will suppress the appetite, but will also regulate insulin levels. Thus it will help absorb carbs without gaining unwanted fat. Start with 500mg a day for one or two weeks and increase the dose till you reach 1500mg a day.

...mentioned this before - eating oatmeal or a banana in the morning and then one or the other again later towards dinner helps impede the GI upset and occasional diarrhea from metformin. See if it works for you.

Post not meant to diagnose or treat health issues.

Black coffee and a lot of water works for me, well most of the time.

If you know someone in the states just ship what ever you don't want to take on the plane.

My girl was on Phentermine and it helped slow her eatting down but she was still hungry most of the time. My girl is not big by any means.

EC stack if she doesn't mind the stim feeling. Metformin does nothing for my appetite so that won't work for everybody.

I know quite a few people who "like" a small amount of nicotine gum the last month or two of a cut/prep.

I've probably tried them all at one time or another and metformin is the only one that really worked.

I know quite a few people who "like" a small amount of nicotine gum the last month or two of a cut/prep.

I always use Nicorette during prep. Cinnamon tastes awesome and flavor lasts forever.

Long-term use would lead to insulin-resistance though.

$64,000 question

Who ever can come up with the answer will be a millionaire. Not trying to disrespect either. I have struggled with my waistline all my life.

Two huge heads of lettuce chopped with fat free dressing .. If she managed to eat it will kill her appetite for hours.. With zero cals!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amphetamines work pretty well lol.

EC stack if she doesn't mind the stim feeling. Metformin does nothing for my appetite so that won't work for everybody.

Seconded . Ephedrine always did it for me. And laxatives on cheat days if she doesn't mind pooping aggressively ...

I always use Nicorette during prep. Cinnamon tastes awesome and flavor lasts forever.

Long-term use would lead to insulin-resistance though.

shit I didn't know this! I started then couple of years ago while dieting and got totally hooked on them. eating 4 mg strength one easy 10-15 pieces a day. costs a lot as well. Anyway I gave up for good and went cold Turkey on 1 St jan as my new year resolution and have NOT touched it at all :) . I just googled nicotine gum and insulin resistance and few studies came up and its quite clear in black and white that it DOES indeed cause insulin resistance . so that's good to know after I have quit. Make me feel better. lol I am prone to store visceral fat, my biggest problem and it makes me think now nicotine gum would have had a dirty hand in making it worse for me :banghead: Live and learn . Never again. I must resist any inclination to use it again knowing my battles with visceral adiposity . Thanks for pointing this out mate. Cheers

Never heard of Metformin till now , I'll have to be researching it.

As for your question , try Ephedrine , and if you can handle it take it with some caffeine just look up EC stack on google and you'll find tons of information. This worked the best for me by far out of all the other otc diet supplements I've tried.

This is interesting. After I get close to sub-10% body fat... Holy shit, y'all, I'm worse than a bear with access to a fridge pretty much all the time. I struggle with my appetite and eventually end up back to 15%ish.

Anyone have experience with any sponsors with this stuff? I see there's a shit ton of "online pharmacies" selling it, but I'd rather hear from y'all of where to buy it. Also, domestic (US) is preferable or a source that will just take credit cards.

I'll also take advice for other appetite suppressants. I've found EC as an appetite suppressant works for a couple weeks then not so much for me. I'm also averse to taking anything stronger than that amphetamines-wise because I have (controlled) hypertension.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity