over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

strongman cycle set up-need help

joshbarnett

Kilo Klub Member
my buddy is a pro strongman and i am trying to set up an off season cycle. i have a rough idea of what i want to do but would like some input from other people. utilize anything you want into the cycle-gh,eq,sust etc. i was not sure how much different a cycle for a strongman vs. off season bodybuilder would be? if at all. thanks for your guys' help

Should be quite the same as an off-season BBer as long as the objective is max size and done right! That would be lots of test, A50 (then switch to dbol in 4-6wks, then halo 4-6wks after that), deca, fina. Insulin would help too and if using that you could use gh also.

so u want to gain some strength

okay buddy so u want to get stronger, what i am going to tell u should only be taken if u have been working out for some time, more than a year,, if u have not been working out for a long time for get it cause u are only going to tear ur ligiments, okay so if u have no finacial cares u need about 150 to 200 halotestin pills, now u can just take those which are the strongest androgenic steriods made but if u want to stack it u need a bottle of trenbolen,, i think it only comes in 10ml bottles from ttokkyo these days
now if u really want results that are on the extreme side, take 35mgs ,thats 7 halotestins, abnout 2 hours before u work out, halotestin recommended safe daily dosage is 20-40mgs daily, but dont take for longer then 5 weeks ull start to fell ur liver herting like hell unless u take vit. b every day or milkthistle,f, u could space it throught the day if u only take halotestin to balance out ur levels but if ur staking with trenbolon then take them all at one 2 hours before ur work out
on the tren i forget what the weekly recommended dosage is probably one cc- two cc's a week u can look that up and if u dont have the cash for the tren get a finakit its the same thing but in a cattle implant which u are going to have to extract the tren. unless u want a pellet in ur skin haha ,,, but u will put at least 40 pounds on ur bench, with no weight gains, highlighting "at least"on teh bench with the halotestin alone if u come off the cycle rite so u dont lose every thing u gained ,, and ull get a nice amp off the halotestin to u love it

get big but watch out on this cycle for ligiment wear and tear

u also should read a book or too about steriods ,anabolic and adrogenic ,, u know there are different types for different gains,, bb's go for mass if u are a powerlifter that will screw up ur weight class,, u dont want to go against a heavier guy do u , no cause a little guys weight to strenght ratio is different

Last edited:
Pittbull™ said:
Yep, go with what MikeS has said. Just watch the gyno from Fina / Deca combo.
I'd go with what MikeS recommends here. Seems like having bromo on hand would cure/prevent Fina/Deca-related gyno. I've read enough that it seems nobody knows for sure what the cause is: Prolactin, Progesterone, or too high a IGF-1 level (nolva is suppose to counter this). It's probably a "different" mechanism in each individual?!?

I'm not sure jack's experience with tren as 1 or 2ml a week is only 75 to 150mg tren. For my pre-contest stack, I was "only" using 75mg ED (remember, I'm just a little guy, not a "strongman" :) ).

xcel

i am not sure of the a-50 as if he ets real bloated from it it could hurt his overall perforamnce as strongman competitions have an anearobic/aerobinc continuum to them in some events, id prefer those that cause little water retention while being awesome for strength, my choices would be a test/tren base with either halo or high dose anavar, d-bol could also be used but id throw in an estro blocker

Not too much estrogen blocker, as this IMO will reduce your gains. Maybe more toward the weigh-in for class weight, so you can lose that extra water.

Ttokkyo tren? Dude Ttokyyo went under a good while back-anything out now is likely fake. And your not sure the doseage-maybe 1-2ml wk, look it up? Wrong! Please read up yourself before you give advice, lucky for us most know better, so we wont look for Tt tren and get scammed! Dont feel compelled to answer questions if youre not sure of the answer.

o sorry mike i dont really keep up on some third world production ,,, by the weigh when did deca mixed with fina cause water retention that would lead to gyno , trenbolon acetate does not , nor deca, convert to estrogen in a body with out using some other product , leading to gyno,, m and if josh wants to stack his cycle with tren i think he will be smart enough to take the time and look up the recommended dosage ,

Last edited:
Well if I can add my 2cc's of info on this topic..

I also would have to agree with MikeS in the choices of compounds he is stating to use in the offseason. In the offseason bodybuilding and powerlifting share many of the same traits. Powerlifters take many of the strogest 17aa orals and moderate to high amounts of testosterone to induce massive growth in strength, weight, and overall mass so that come time for thier competitions they are as strong as they can possibly be. A powerlifter really could care less about what he looks like as along as he can lift mind boggling weight in the bench press, squat, and power clean and jerk.

In the offseason most bodybuilders ( professional and NPC) train with the same mentality. Use heavy weights for low reps to build as much mass as possible before pre contest begins. For most competitive bodybuilders gaining fat isn't that much of a concern so like powerliftwrs most are not rigid with thier diets as long as they get in the needed protein and carbohydrates.

With drug selection just as MikeS said, A-50, D-bol, winstrol, halo, test, trenbolone and deca, these are the main staples of both powerlifters and offseason bodybuilders alike as they are the higher ratio androgenic compounds and produce the effects both powerlifters and bodybuilders are looking for. Gh and insulin also are used in these situations to add massive bulk.

A simple mass buldinh cycle of 1000mgs of test enanthate cyponate, or sustanon combines with 50-100mgs of A-50 for the first 4 weeks and 4-600mgs of deca, will work wonders for strength and size gains.

However my personal favorite is the test, trenbolone, A-50, EQ stack. This stck gives the user an exceptional gain in strength and size. It would look something like this.

Week 1

700mgs test prop
300mgs test enanthate or cypionate
75mgs of tren EOD
50 mgs of A-50 ED
6ius GH
Insulin

Week 2

500mgs test prop
500mgs test enanthate or cypionate
75mgs tren EOD
50mgs A-50 ED
6ius GH
Insulin

Week 3

300mgs Test Prop
700mgs test Enanthate or cypionate
150mgs tren EOD
400mgs deca
100mgs A-50 ED
6ius Gh
Insulin

Week 4

1000mgs test enanthate or cypionate
150mgs tren EOD
400mgs deca
100mgs A-50 ED
1mg Arimidex EOD
6ius Gh
Insulin

Week 5 -8

400mgs deca
150mgs tren
6ius GH

**after week 8 you can continue with anavar if you wish to. Also I like to use 200 extra mgs of test prop for a final push but it isn't necessary if you are still making gains. Also I am not a big fan of continuous insulin use becuase of many health related reasons such as devolpment of hypoglycemia or in some cases diabetes. I also agree with MikeS in the fact that would only use an anti estrogen when trouble signs of estrogen related side effects begin to appear. Nolvadex interfers with IGF-1 production where as arimidex and teslac don't but when trying to gain mass and strength. Also you do need some estrogen in your system to to help make gains. ( long story on why. I am sure most of the vets here know why).

Week 9-12

200mgs test prop
600mgs deca
25mgs anavar ED
1mg Arimidex EOD
6ius GH

Weeks 13-15

Post cycle ancillary therapy.

Now I am not saying this is an exact cycle you should follow but it gives a general idea. You could switch out A-50 for D-bol or if you took enough liver and kidney protectant just as MikeS said you could add halotestin instead of anavar. Also there are many different application theories to insulin and GH.

Now as far as the deca/ tren forming estrogen. Deca does have progesteronic traits so yes it is possible to get gyno from deca. Now true bromocrmpetine ( sp) does help with the progesteronic/ estrogenic conversion from deca however simple old nolvadex will help cure any of that.

Sorry about thre long post guys, I'll cut it off here as I am suremost members won't read all of it. But I hope this helps give you a general idea josh. Good luck at the missouri bro, I wish you luck. I will be there competeing as well. ( damn tough show).

Maverick

preist943 said:
jack herer said:
o sorry mike i dont really keep up on some third world production ,,, by the weigh when did deca mixed with fina cause water retention that would lead to gyno , trenbolon acetate does not , nor deca, convert to estrogen

well no they dont they up the progesterone wich still will cause gyno thats the reason for nov and ,bro you can disagree without sounding like a smart ass ive read all your posts so far and i dont find them helpfull
you may know your stuff but the tude is geting in the way

I was under the impression that nolva did nothing against Tren or Deca caused gyno. That you need bromo as Xcel recommended.

jack herer said:
o sorry mike i dont really keep up on some third world production ,,, by the weigh when did deca mixed with fina cause water retention that would lead to gyno , trenbolon acetate does not , nor deca, convert to estrogen in a body with out using some other product , leading to gyno,, m and if josh wants to stack his cycle with tren i think he will be smart enough to take the time and look up the recommended dosage ,

Like I dont know deca and tren dont convert to estro? I was talking about the 'lots of test,... A50 and dbol' I recommended.
You know (the post above and the products I recommended), the one that most everyone said 'like MikeS said'. Funny I dont see anyone quoting your stuff and saying 'like Jack said'.
So dont try to one up me here, its a futile endevor for you.
And-since when is tren a third world product? Or Ttokkyo?
As far as powertraining off season is concerned, I really wouldnt worry too much about progesteronic activity or effects from deca/tren-no action is really necessary.

Mav that was a good detailed post too.

preist943 said:
this is a good question ill try to find a study to explain better if xcell says bromo is better then im sure it is.
The point that I was trying to make regarding tren-related gyno is that it "could" be caused by either:
1) Progesterone-related
2) Prolactin-related
3) High IGF-1-related

I was initially under the impression that tren gyno was progesterone-related. Now I'm VERY prone to estrogen-related gyno. I always take winny with tren because winny competes for the progesterone receptor - and they go together like bread and butter :) Never had any problems - have gone up to 100mg tren ED.

Then I read some heavy-duty posts that tren gyno was prolactin-related and bromocriptine counters this.

Then along comes Animal and sites that tren gyno is caused by the tremendous IGF-1 increase caused by the tren. He said to take nolvadex for this 'cause it reduces IGF-1.

All I know is that when I take tren, it's always with winny. I have bromo and nolva on hand!

xcel

Halo

I'd go with halo somewhere in there it is what a lot of Olympic guys use under the table and the reason it is pretty fast acting but nasty on the liver.

HEy PROS and fellas that have been around for a LONG TIME...if I ever say anything that isn't true, please correct me. I usually take the time to research before I throw out my 0.02. We are all here to help, but if you don't know or are unsure of dosage, please try not to resond...you could only hurt someone.

Steak Helmet said:
HEy PROS and fellas that have been around for a LONG TIME...if I ever say anything that isn't true, please correct me. I usually take the time to research before I throw out my 0.02. We are all here to help, but if you don't know or are unsure of dosage, please try not to resond...you could only hurt someone.

hey bro you write a very nice no flame bitchin im not pissed cause your 100% right it was very stupid for me to do so
im not made of glass you can talk to me straight :)

Priest Im not so sure he is talking about you. Anyway even if so, Priest you are usually very good with contribution, so everyone miscommunicates something once in a while! No biggie.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear