over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Struggling to add more muscle

bigdog123

Banned
Just finished a 7-8 week course..

Stats are 5`9, 240 at end and 9.4% body fat.

Food was about 4500 per day as really struggled to eat - kept getting eggy burps, stomach cramps, appetite was appauling etc..

The past two years I have only added about 5lb of muscle tissue as two years ago I was 235 or so - my strength is up in all lifts though by around 10% since then but I just dont seem to be adding a lot more muscle.

Now with my stats I`d most likely comp again at around 212-215 as I am pretty dry and hard right now having just finished running 1300 test and 600 tren e.

No slin/HGH this time.

The only noteable time I have added muscle at a rapid pace was 2-3 years ago when I had stalled at 225 for ages even though I was eating upwards of 5k cal per day - I just added another 600mg per week of AAS and the muscle came on FAST.

Do I need to do that again?

Now with another 5-7lb of muscle I`d make a good heavyweight and I know a lot of these guys use more than 2g AAS per week. I have tried not to up the dose unnecesarily but without force feeding and being sick I seem to have hit a brick wall

Slin plus gh will help you break through that barrier. There comes a time when even massive doses of gear isn't enough provided your diet and training are in check.

Slin plus gh will help you break through that barrier. There comes a time when even massive doses of gear isn't enough provided your diet and training are in check.

Human body has limitations - sounds like you have hit yours - Jm states the truth slin + hgh will help you break that barrier

the idea is in general for all ster use is to make your body as anabolic as possible for max effect

hgh amplifies the hormone usage and slin well we all know what that does.

Good luck

Slin and gh is a complete new frontier. You could probably drop your gear on half and gain. I did 10 iu riptropin followed 15 mins mins later by 6 or 7iu humalog pre workout 4 days a week. Better than first ever cycle

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Just finished a 7-8 week course..

Stats are 5`9, 240 at end and 9.4% body fat.

Food was about 4500 per day as really struggled to eat - kept getting eggy burps, stomach cramps, appetite was appauling etc..

The past two years I have only added about 5lb of muscle tissue as two years ago I was 235 or so - my strength is up in all lifts though by around 10% since then but I just dont seem to be adding a lot more muscle.

Now with my stats I`d most likely comp again at around 212-215 as I am pretty dry and hard right now having just finished running 1300 test and 600 tren e.

No slin/HGH this time.

The only noteable time I have added muscle at a rapid pace was 2-3 years ago when I had stalled at 225 for ages even though I was eating upwards of 5k cal per day - I just added another 600mg per week of AAS and the muscle came on FAST.

Do I need to do that again?

Now with another 5-7lb of muscle I`d make a good heavyweight and I know a lot of these guys use more than 2g AAS per week. I have tried not to up the dose unnecesarily but without force feeding and being sick I seem to have hit a brick wall

Sound to me like you need to work with your diet a little more. Ultimately your diet is going to tell you the tale-of-the-tape when all is said and done. More gear doesn't mean better or more results, if that was the fact we would all just starve our-self and take more gear/hgh/slin!! Or better yet we would just be able to eat anything and still look good. We all know thats just not the fact, or we would all look like Arnold:D From the sounds of your burbs, and stomach cramps you need to change up your diet a little more. I am sure you look good, but we can always improve and look better:headbang:

Very impressive stats...

Have you looked into igf-1? It seems promising

Use IGF before it was rubbish , used it a lot . Just good pumps and nothing else.

I have sued HGH and slin before also and havent done so in the past year or two - too many fakes about and not worth it otherwise could be well out of pocket hence sticking to AAS . Also never made huge gains on hgh and slin except a big weight jump which fell off post use, so all water?

was using up to 8iu per day and was real as with slin gained about 5-7lb but as i said all water

I see alot of guys turning to gear first when I think it's his diet. I'd pay extra close attention to that. Keep a journal. Add 500 cals to your diet and see what happens then after a couple of weeks if that doesn't do it add 50 calories then just keep adding until you see changes. JM told me to do that and it worked. i didn't up my doses on AAS or anything like that.

I see alot of guys turning to gear first when I think it's his diet. I'd pay extra close attention to that. Keep a journal. Add 500 cals to your diet and see what happens then after a couple of weeks if that doesn't do it add 50 calories then just keep adding until you see changes. JM told me to do that and it worked. i didn't up my doses on AAS or anything like that.

the dude is 5'9 240 (DID YOU READ THAT) Hes way beyond his genetic potential another 200carbs 100 fats and 100 pro is not going to help him acquire more muscle

IN THIS CASE ITS JUST ABOUT UPPING THE DRUGS .. OR FIGURING OUT INSULIN

To the OP. if you only gained water weight from insulin you did something wrong or ran it for too short a period it is by far the number 1 thing you should be focused on at your size hands down

Diet isnt going to do anything. Sounds like you need to cut back actually. You're going to have to manipulate your hormones to scary levels or just be happy with what you got.

This is 100% SOLID ADVICE:headbang:

Diet isnt going to do anything. Sounds like you need to cut back actually. You're going to have to manipulate your hormones to scary levels or just be happy with what you got.

Real talk, nice to keep it real sometimes

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I guessed this.

I could add extra calories in and may gain some weight but I know a big jump in AAS/HGH and slin would be what would work by far the best but TBH I dont like the thought of using over 2g AAS per week.

People who are able to get to a lean 250-260 at 5`9 are likely in a lot of cases using over 2g AAS at their peak along with slin/hgh but you need to draw a line somewhere.

Makes me now think that unless I can add in more food and literally stuff my face all day on my current AAS protocol I wont really add much more mass, so what do I now do, just stay lean and sit at 225-230 on HRT and forget about chasing more mass?

My stats are 51 chest, 28.5 quads and 19.5 arms at 240 at 5`9, i know its not huge but still I do think that on 2g AAS I am very close to my limit on this dose.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws