advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

struggling to put on mass and not become a fat turd!?!? Need advice from the vets ple

Drop the tren and masteron.

Run

750 MG sus

600 MG deca

50 MG dbol

Diet sounds on point I just make sure to eat clean. Throw in some protein bars during the day.

Have McDonald's 3 times a week. Keep up steady cardio.

You'll gain.

I was actually going to change to sust. Also was thinking the tren was slowing my gains. The old day I ran it and got awesome results but I was powerlifting and eating garbage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Years ago it was preached that deca and dbol was the bulk cycle. Tren Winn mast all other designers are for cutting.

I stay with the basics. It's cool to experiment. But I think people over use tren. It's a magical substance but no need to run it as much as people do. Better to save it for shows. Or summer time.

Drop the tren and masteron.
Run
750 MG sus
600 MG deca
50 MG dbol

Diet sounds on point I just make sure to eat clean. Throw in some protein bars during the day.
Have McDonald's 3 times a week. Keep up steady cardio.

You'll gain.

I would actually leave the Tren in there. Drop the Tren down to 200 a week and up th test to 1200-1500. Drop the orals as well because he needs to have an appetite. Tren will help with this. I would leave the mast in as well. I don't believe in cutting drugs and bulking drugs.

"Bulking drugs" just mean shitty water and fat you'll have to take back off anyway.

I would actually leave the Tren in there. Drop the Tren down to 200 a week and up th test to 1200-1500. Drop the orals as well because he needs to have an appetite. Tren will help with this. I would leave the mast in as well. I don't believe in cutting drugs and bulking drugs.

"Bulking drugs" just mean shitty water and fat you'll have to take back off anyway.

What do you think of mastron dose? Never ran it before. I was using to free up test. In the past I made longer runs with same compounds. I was thinking of running 6-8weeks switch, deca, then eq, finished with tren 8 weeks out keeping test all the way threw.

i'll third the reduce the tren comment. I was going to initially say drop it down but keep a bit of it just for some strength, drop the mast all together and add deca if you want to add anything, I don't think you need to increase anything else though except for your intra nutrition, probably some more clean food, and rest :)

and understand the difference between water and fat, it can play tricks on your head so keep your E2 in control and know what you're looking at. Don't halt progress and derail your plan thinking you are getting fat when you are just a bit water logged.

Last edited:
the more rest I get the bigger I grow. Rest hard, eat hard, train hard and definitely don't increase the drugs, you're on plenty and that's not the issue IMO. I would be running less if it were me.

:yeahthat:

Are the body parts you are training for the day still stiff or sore from the last workout? Are you gaining strength? I look at factors like that when considering over training.

THIS precisely! Unless you've got out of this world genetics like FF7 :eek::p, and provided everything else is spot on (diet and drugs), you might consider resting more, way more... overtraining is definitely the most common mistake among BBers that aren't making progresses anymore.

You don't grow at the gym but outside, always keep it in mind. :)

Also, in your case, I'd use less AAS but add a little GH instead if possible.

I have been off slin for about 8 months. It's crazy how fast u can decrease sensitivity. I just run oc sups. I need to find a hook up for metformin. I now only go up to 10 iu and 50% on/off. I keep my carbs double my slin dose. BUT DAM bro u have made some great gains in the last year!

BRAND MEDICINES
OR
INTERNTAIONAL ANTI AGING SYSTEMS

both sell metformin at very reasonable prices and its pharmacy product , its not a controlled substance and is very easily imported aka no one cares that you are buying metformin. I buy it about 60 boxes at a time form brandmedicines but have also used international anti aging systems

+10. Nothing better than test/tren/mast for both, bulking and cutting

BRAND MEDICINES

OR

INTERNTAIONAL ANTI AGING SYSTEMS

both sell metformin at very reasonable prices and its pharmacy product , its not a controlled substance and is very easily imported aka no one cares that you are buying metformin. I buy it about 60 boxes at a time form brandmedicines but have also used international anti aging systems

Thanks

struggling to put on mass and not become a fat turd!?!? Need advice from the ...

Just wanted to say thanks for everyone's taking time to give input, I will be dropping the freaks1976 training program, and going back to my old bulking program.

Last edited:

Well if that's you in your avatar you must believe in cutting drugs. I don't think you would be taking deca, anadrol, dbol two weeks out from your show.

Definitely could be over training, I train intense. Drop/ rest pause ect. After 1 hrs I feel the pump is fading and I'm starting fade

when pump is fading try switching exe, a different movement. if I still continues to deflate then i call it a day. i know in five min max its not going to happen so game over finished done . I train instinctive method of training for yeaaaaars now so everything gets dictated by the feel and how I am feeling in the stop. this is what aceto says and this is what I follow. I feel fresh on it. If I was made to follow a log book I would have blown my brains out by now lol not me for personally. all the best mate.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner