over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

strunks wife//msmuscle

dpsquat

Registered
this is a pic of his wife in a new posing suit!!!

Attachments

• st1.jpg
    st1.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 3,108
strunk

i had to chop here knees off (no pun) to get it to fit.. im by no means the best photo editor

Damn Strunk - I'm jealous! :D

xcel

Impressive!!!

dp,

Looks like she must be Nationals bound if that's a recent pic. She looks great (as does the suit). Personally, I like the belly-button ring on female competitors. Its adds something - femininity, beauty, class, etc. - that I thing enhances presentation. I've seen different rulings on this - will she need to take it out for the show?... The women's overall at a show a few weeks ago had multiple piercings around the belly button. She simply explained that once they were out, she couldn't re-insert them, so they let here keep 'em.

BTW, what's her height and weight there?...

-Randy

she looks good...

very, very good! Tell her to keep doing whatever she's been doing because wow! it really works! You're a lucky guy Strunk!!

DrG

Actually the pic was taken a few months ago. Msmuscle is a National level BBer and has a world record in the bench press for her weight class. She was part of Team Wylde this year. Someone had to babysit Dpsquat.LOL She is taking the rest of the year off from competiting to prepare for next year as she was told to put on more muscle. Msmuscle will be visiting the board soon and will contribute when she can.

Damn Strunk, thats a built woman! Lookin' good!
Send her over to the board here-she can help.
You dont end up looking like that by accident.

No Kidding

She could beat me onstage as well as a host of other dudes on a lot of stages.

Very nice

Looks very proportional. Wondering why the judges said she needs more muscle? Is she lacking in a certain area??? Or was she at the light end of her weight class... from what i see i wouldnt change anything.

Good work MS MUSCLE. Thats alot of hard work in that body... you should be proud and happy with what you have. Never let the judges take anything away from you b/c its just an opinion.

real deal

Yea guys she is the real deal! My wife and I are fortunate enough to have become freinds with the strunk's lol...... anyway they both are nice people. Yes she baby sat me at the Jr's this year cause i was a basket case going into the show" Thanks Msmusscle" plus i stole some of her jellie bellies ( carb up)

Anway She trains as hard as anyone i have been around and has the body to prove it!! I saw her doing towell stretches backstage a a warmup this year PULLING the mens hvywt around ( he won the overall at that show).... I for one have been waiting for her to start posting but she has other commitments as wife, mother and bread winner. You see strunk dont work!!!!!!LOL just kidding bro..

Welcome her fellas and treat as one of us cause she is....

nice pic!

Strunk and Dp,
Hey wasn't I there for that pic!LOL yes gang I was fortunate enough to get to work with her and dial her in for this show and she looked great and actually got robbed at the Jr.'s althoe it was her first time on the national scene she made an excellent impression and will do very well next year. Mr. and Mrs. strunk I know i need to get off my fat ass and get your game plan together and I will drop you a call or shoot you an e-mail tonight concerning your caloric intake,training,ect..... best wishes wyldeone.

Good work, by ALL! Hope she joins and adds to the vast depth this place is amassing

Hello everyone and thank you for all the positive replys. It was a lot of hard work but I have to give credit to Wylde for bringing me in right where I needed to be. Hopefully the judges will remember me next time. Glad to be here and hope I can help contribute to the boards. Thanks again.
msmuscle

msmuscle said:
Hello everyone and thank you for all the positive replys. It was a lot of hard work but I have to give credit to Wylde for bringing me in right where I needed to be. Hopefully the judges will remember me next time. Glad to be here and hope I can help contribute to the boards. Thanks again.
msmuscle
It's ALWAYS nice to have another woman on board - Welcome! :D

xcel

Her shoulders are awesome nice shape!

ONE OF OUR AWESOME FEMALE MEMBERS!

WHO DEFINITELY NEEDS TO POST MORE OFTEN!

WOW :eek: very impresive,and WYLDEONE you just rock like always ;) you just make a lot of people happy do ya LOL,
Great job great look,i just have nothing else to say.congrats!!!!!

pic looks great and i look forward to talking to mr. and mrs strunk this summer. good luck.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear