over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

stubborn bodyfat

fitstar

Registered
hey gals and guys,

your advice on hardening compound for females works great (var so far and maybe try proviron but a bit of scared, do not wanna become a man)

Need your help because wanna lose those last subborn fat deposits on legs,butt+abs,

think about These:

DNP for 5 days as a kickstart with t3,

cycle between 2 weeks ec+yohimbine, then 2 weeks clen+yohimbine;
IS T3 NECESSARY??

Add in Helios and applies the 2 weeks on/off Protocol to Helios too?

What about the captopril (read that dan duchaine recommends it but it lowers bp, am afraid that i will not wake up again as i have low bp) and is it worth it as it takes at leat 12 weeks to kick in ??

SO WHAT WORKS BEST FOR YOU??

PS: eat if-style so big dinner with usually carbs as I carbbackload, but when taking yohimbine in the am before cardio and then again in the pm before weights, will this spoil the yohimbine effects?
I mean, eating carbs is generally a no-no with yohimbine even when waiting with carbs 3-4 hours after the yoh.?

PPS: Yohimbine hcl in Combo with green tea extrect or dmaa instead of caffeine as I do not think that caffeine works that well if used for longer periods,right?

STAR

What works best??? Simple answer... DIET! No amount of AAS will take the place is proper diet, exercise, cardio.. Yes you will make some gains somewhat using AAS, but without a solid "diet" you can kiss your gains goodbye.

Stubborn fat eventually goes away with an impeccable diet, but it ain't easy.

You might want to look into the effects of IF on women. Not really ideal...

I agree with other replies, impeccable diet is key. Maybe check kiefer's other book, the Carb nite solution.

IF/Carb backloading sucked for my wife all three times she tried it, while it worked fine for me.

Carb nite is kicking ass for her.

diet is in check

yeah, I know, diet is the key but I still would love to hear your opinions on These burners/stimulants.

If you keep clen dose low you don't need to cycle it really. Just stay at 40 Mabey ramp low dose Clen pretty potent with a tight diet

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

clen

hey, thanks sammy.

that sounds interesting. so keeping clen at 40mg+clean diet, how Long would this stay effective?
Stacking in yohimbine and/or t3 makes sense or is a waste?

STAR

hey, thanks sammy.

that sounds interesting. so keeping clen at 40mg+clean diet, how Long would this stay effective?
Stacking in yohimbine and/or t3 makes sense or is a waste?

STAR

As far as I could tell a long time. My heart rate stayed elevated and I felt warmer for 4 weeks. I discontinued as I didn't need any longer but upping to 60 would have been next step. Yohimbe pre cardio might give an edge with stubborn bodyfat but it made me feel like Shit so never gave it much of a go. T3 I don't use personally but I have a good metabolism and find a weekly cheat meal does more for my metabolism than t3 anyway. Some people need t3 some don't. If you've got s generally good metabolism I wouldn't bother. Just when you start feeling cold or workouts go to shit have one big carby cheat meal pre bed or a clean refeed day of you prefer. Of you've got s naturally show metabolism I imagine it's a good send. Oh yea drink Green tea by the bucket load or at least take the pills. Green tea not a bad appetite suppressant, has fat burning effects through a number of different channels and is mildly lipiopic or how ever you spell it (basically induces lipolysis is what I'm trying to say, in rats at least. Not sure about human studys but basically it's good shit)

Last edited:
no ketotifen, yeah :))

hey, that are great News as taking ketotifen makes me wanna go to bed and sleep all day.

my metabolism works pretty fast, so I hope doing those carb ups/cheat meals will be all I Need in order to Keep my metabolism high.

thanks for ya help.

hey, that are great News as taking ketotifen makes me wanna go to bed and sleep all day.

my metabolism works pretty fast, so I hope doing those carb ups/cheat meals will be all I Need in order to Keep my metabolism high.

thanks for ya help.

Good stuff. The key to cheat meals is your body will tell you when you need them. That said I like them every 8 days the night before I train legs. You get an awesome leg workout and I hit 45 minutes cardio straight after training. Leptin is high and fat drops of. If you do any 0 carb days this is the day to do it. If not that's fine don't change your diet approach if it works. Don't be shy on the cheats just keep it to half an hour and don't force feed. No other rules. Just be sure your depleted and feel like Shit when you do them. If you don't feel like Shit there your not ready haha.

Last edited:
only cheatwhen feeling like shit :))

All right, will only cheat when Feeling really really really weak :))

That is a cool Approach, will probably try this ,too (the 0 carbs one day after the cheat and doing legs+cardio)!!

STAR :)

Cool let Me know how you get on

fitstar, some bodyfat is somewhat regulated by hormones. In females it is estrogen that governs body fat deposits in certain areas of your body. In men as well but more for women. Working out how to get your estrogen low enough to allow your body to release the fat from these areas (without causing unwanted sides) while maintaining a very strict diet is the key to losing the stubborn butt and love handle fat. Yes diet will get this done but sometimes the diet takes too long and will result in some lean mass loss while trying to get the last bit of "feminine fat" of off your body. This is why men usually lean out faster and get harder than females, hormones!
Older males have the same problems losing the gut and love handle fat as women due to decreased testosterone levels which then means that estrogen levels are out of balance.

nice explanation

fitstar, some bodyfat is somewhat regulated by hormones. In females it is estrogen that governs body fat deposits in certain areas of your body. In men as well but more for women. Working out how to get your estrogen low enough to allow your body to release the fat from these areas (without causing unwanted sides) while maintaining a very strict diet is the key to losing the stubborn butt and love handle fat. Yes diet will get this done but sometimes the diet takes too long and will result in some lean mass loss while trying to get the last bit of "feminine fat" of off your body. This is why men usually lean out faster and get harder than females, hormones!
Older males have the same problems losing the gut and love handle fat as women due to decreased testosterone levels which then means that estrogen levels are out of balance.

thanks for Clearing things up but can you please tell me what you mean with "strict diet"??
LOW CARB and do you think some testboosters or antiestrogenic supps are worthwhile??
oR EVEN BETTER ARIMIDEX;PROVIRON;NOLVADEX??

HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND (my english sucks,sorry)

THANKS!!

Star

thanks for Clearing things up but can you please tell me what you mean with "strict diet"??
LOW CARB and do you think some testboosters or antiestrogenic supps are worthwhile??
oR EVEN BETTER ARIMIDEX;PROVIRON;NOLVADEX??

HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND (my english sucks,sorry)

THANKS!!

Star
No Problems and btw your english is just fine! Strict diet means calories are counted and macro nutrients are partitioned in a ratio. Example would be 2000 cals/per day broken down by ratios of proteins, carbs and fats. 60/20/20 tend to work really well for many people. Yes anti estrogen products would work well providing you do not lower your estrogen too low. I am not a big believer in test boosters, meaning the supplement store kind. Some of the research products do show good promise. ostarine comes to mind, it is a receptor modulator rather than a blocker, it acts like test but apparently does not alter your natural levels. Not sure how this would work for women. It is in a category called "sarms". There are also "serms" as well. Might pay for you to do a bit of research on those. But the diet is still the key to unlocking your bodyfat. Get the numbers right for you and you will be pleasantly surprised.

FWIW: I'm new here and only 2 years lifting heavy. I hit a fat loss plateau and tried intermittent fasting. It helped. I didn't restrict calories any further - didn't want to lose gains. Just ate in an 8 hour time window everyday.

I'm a guy, so it may be very different for females.

Last edited:
Fat loss-blacktop mexy Elitropin!

IME, if you can handle t3 and not go crazy on your food intake, I've seen huge changes in body fat in as little as 1 to 2 weeks on a strict diet and 25-50mcg t3/week. I would recommend var as well with this to keep muscle mass. 1 month of dieting and t3/var with have you ripped if you start off at a low body fat % IME.

thanks for ya help.

take your ketotifen at night, and dont drive... lol

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member