over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Students warned: Bulging biceps advance unhealthy masculinity

chainheart

Kilo Klub Member
click url to see full story

The below article equates a stereotype of building muscle life choices with mental illness. It is full of statements such as: "‘The three most destructive words’ are ‘be a man' and “I should have hung myself or jumped out a window from my involvement in athletics and Being emotional is manly in my opinion."

It appears to be a growing phenomenon in an upside down America that pits men vs feminism (not all women are left leaning feminists) homosexuality vs straight (no I'm not afraid of gays nor hate them for their behavior) and dovetails into a 'divided we fall' game plan ON ALL OF US. Like the numbers on a clock in different corners it's liberal against conservative, rich against poor, black against white, environmentalist global warming Al Gore's against ...well you all get the point.

If you don't follow that I believe this is a political reasoning, read about this Anti-Bulging Bicep article and think - who and for what reason is this point of view being forwarded on a school campus? Would Vladimir Putin, Xi Jinping President of Peoples Republic of China (where 17 cents an hour making iphones is a good thing) and Iran's Hassan Rouhani allow this VIEW as INSPIRATION to their general population?

Students warned: Bulging biceps, big guns advance unhealthy masculinity - The College Fix

HIGHLIGHTS:
The size of G.I. Joe’s biceps and Arnold Schwarzenegger’s guns in the Terminator movies is proof that the dominant form of masculinity is out of control.

That message and similar ones were conveyed recently to students during Vanderbilt University’s “Healthy Masculinities Week,” organized by the Margaret Cuninggim Women’s Center. Attendance for students was optional. The Vanderbilt week kicked off with a lecture by the first man to minor in women’s studies at the University of Massachusetts-Amherst, Jackson Katz. (His alma mater now offers a bachelor’s in women, gender and sexuality studies.)

The self-described “anti-sexist activist” and filmmaker said that sexual violence and domestic abuse are men’s issues and that men would “benefit tremendously from having this conversation.” Katz founded a consulting firm that “provides gender violence prevention and leadership training to institutions in the public and private sectors” and has pioneered the use of bystander training in the U.S. military, according to his website.

At the event, Katz likened racism to sexism, and told students that “people interrupt other people when they make racist comments.” Therefore they should have the same mindset in response to sexist comments, Katz said. But he backtracked during an audience question-and-answer session, admitting that sexist comments can be contextually appropriate in a humorous setting. Political correctness has value, Katz said. Supporters of presidential candidate Donald Trump say like they him for “not being politically correct,” but what they really mean is they like him “for saying racist and sexist comments,” Katz added. (?????????????)

Pop culture also has an insidious effect on masculinity, Katz continued, imploring the audience not to “check your brain and moral conscience when you go to the movies.” Athletes and fraternity members are a risk to themselves and others because of the pressure put on them to act masculine, according to other events from the week.

“The three most destructive words that every man receives when he’s a boy is when he’s told to ‘be a man,’” former NFL player Joe Ehrmann says in the film. Now a minister, Ehrmann spoke on an all-male panel in 2013 titled “Breaking the Male Code,” which was organized by Vagina Monologues writer Eve Ensler. Following the screening, a Vanderbilt professor whose research focuses on race and sports told the audience “I should have hung myself or jumped out a window from my involvement in athletics.”

Gilman Whiting, who teaches a class called “Black Masculinity: Social Imagery and Public Policy,” blamed the hypermasculinized sporting culture in the U.S. for the intense pressure he faced. Being a woman is more predictable than being a man because men constantly have to be ready to “prove it,” Whiting said.

Bill Savage, IFC vice president of recruitment, said he hates the term “man up” or a phrase he claims is closely related, “don’t be a pussy.” In contrast to stereotypes, “being emotional is manly in my opinion,” Savage said.

But this year’s masculinity series was roundly mocked in national news outlets in the week leading up to the observance, including by a panel of four women and one man on the Fox News show Outnumbered. Host Andrea Tantaros claimed the organizers were trying to “demasculinize men” and turn them into “thumb-sucking little beta males in skinny jeans.” Asked about the Fox News pundits’ criticisms, Vanderbilt’s Dicker said they “missed the fact that … there are many ways to be masculine, but American society pressures boys and men to adopt” the version that prioritizes “being competitive, stoic and aggressive, for example.”

Boys and men should also be taught that “emotional vulnerability, cooperation, and sensitivity are valuable human traits,” Dicker said.

There's an old Proverb ..."Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it." It would be best that fathers and mothers were strong both physically and spiritually so that we recognize and identify indoctrination vs education.

This is not intended to diagnose or treat health issues.

Attachments

• batman snuggie blanket advances.jpg
    batman snuggie blanket advances.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 655
Last edited:
This country does truly have some upside down thinking people.

This anti masculine pro feminine shit will never stick. This is actually quite comical. The only guys I can see doing this type of stuff are the guys who were weaker (maybe picked on)or couldn't measure up to being good at any kind of athletics so they don't understand it. Therefore, they cut it down and cut us down for being dominant and standing up for what we believe. I don't know of any women who would want a male to be like this. 95% of the women I've ever been involved with or dated wanted an alpha male. (Not Douche Bag) but alpha as in a masculine male who has his shit together and can be a man and treat her like a gentleman should.

If some ones opinion is to think this way and our opinion is to think another way how are they to truly say there right and were wrong or vice versa.

Stand up for what you believe no matter what it is. Don't worry about what people think about you and don't let others affect your decision making.

No country was founded on pussy pro feminine male thinking. No country has ever been successful that way. Look at history... France is about the only country even close to that way of thinking and look at them.

I'm fed up with this shit. I haven't really figured out if this is a step in the growth of our country or a step in its demise. Only time will tell

Last edited:
Shits getting out of hand. I just saw an article where a It's was suspended for having a starting contest with a girl. According to the feminist "when he locked eyes with her, he raped her soul"

Shits getting out of hand. I just saw an article where a It's was suspended for having a starting contest with a girl. According to the feminist "when he locked eyes with her, he raped her soul"

Bahahaha... Wow.

It would be so much easier to laugh at this shit if this way of thinking wasn't getting more prevalent

Insane! Such a crock of shit!

Well damn. Do you have any idea how much soul-rapin' I do on a daily basis?!

basically all you need to know is this:

don't get married

While this absolutely does sound like some cynical, over-reactive thinking.. It, unfortunately, is true.

That's not to say there aren't women worth making your life partner, just that there really is no reason to go and bring the law into your relationship and life. When it pertains to divorce, it is literally designed to rape you of every penny possible, and has every means to do so.

Maybe I'm slightly more jaded than normal, as I just finished watching "Divorce Corp" on Netflix, and the level of tragic absurdity that is the family court system has me feeling very assured of my decision to have never been married at the age of 35.

Last edited:
While this absolutely does sound like some cynical, over-reactive thinking.. It, unfortunately, is true.

That's not to say there aren't women worth making your life partner, just that there really is no reason to go and bring the law into your relationship and life. When it pertains to divorce, it is literally designed to rape you of every penny possible, and has every means to do so.

Maybe I'm slightly more jaded than normal, as I just finished watching "Divorce Corp" on Netflix, and the level of tragic absurdity that is the family court system has me feeling very assured of my decision to have never been married at the age of 35.

Precisely this.

have a wedding, make the woman who you love your wife... but DO NOT sign any papers.

probably be smart to not live together or file taxes jointly.

and yes, divorce corp is a must watch documentary for men who are thinking about getting married or having kids.

You can get married, just don't become part of the ever growing pussified libturd agenga for males.

I seriously recommend every guy to watch that documentary. Divorce in America is the equivalent of getting castrated for a man.

you appear to be missing the point

How am I missing the point? The article says nothing about marriage. Its clearly about making men emasculated males, which I said don't be part of the libturd agenda which you're obviously onboard with bitchslice.

How am I missing the point? The article says nothing about marriage. Its clearly about making men emasculated males, which I said don't be part of the libturd agenda which you're obviously onboard with bitchslice.

lmao.. crazy how fast people go from 0-60 with throwing insults around on the internet.

anyways.. im actually an ultra-conservative, but that's beside the point.

while I do agree that there appears to be an agenda behind feminizing the American man (coming from the left), it goes MUCH deeper than that. it is but a side effect of the overarching theme that is feminism.

feminism has been allowed to run rampant in this country, and the effects are becoming more widespread and bizarre by the day.

here's a classic example of feminism in action - receiving comically low sentences for egregious crimes - https://www.reddit.com/r/PussyPass

how does this all translate to marriage? approximately 80% of divorces are filed by women

the most common reason they give? 'I wasn't haaapppppy...'

the result? she gets your kids, your house, at least one of your cars, and 50-85% of your paycheck.

divorce for a man = being completely eviscerated by the family court system.
divorce for a woman = cash and prizes.

you cheat, you lose everything
she cheats, you lose everything
she isn't completely content/excited/entertained, you lose everything

ive seen it numerous times, firsthand. grown men living on my couch because they lost everything.. trying to scrape together enough money to pay child support and alimony each month while they themselves subsist on ramen and water for 2 meals a day.

don't get married. there is nothing that marriage provides you with that an exclusive, non-marital relationship (where the government isn't involved) can't also give you.

lmao.. crazy how fast people go from 0-60 with throwing insults around on the internet.

anyways.. im actually an ultra-conservative, but that's beside the point.

while I do agree that there appears to be an agenda behind feminizing the American man (coming from the left), it goes MUCH deeper than that. it is but a side effect of the overarching theme that is feminism.

feminism has been allowed to run rampant in this country, and the effects are becoming more widespread and bizarre by the day.

here's a classic example of feminism in action - receiving comically low sentences for egregious crimes - https://www.reddit.com/r/PussyPass

how does this all translate to marriage? approximately 80% of divorces are filed by women

the most common reason they give? 'I wasn't haaapppppy...'

the result? she gets your kids, your house, at least one of your cars, and 50-85% of your paycheck.

divorce for a man = being completely eviscerated by the family court system.
divorce for a woman = cash and prizes.

you cheat, you lose everything
she cheats, you lose everything
she isn't completely content/excited/entertained, you lose everything

ive seen it numerous times, firsthand. grown men living on my couch because they lost everything.. trying to scrape together enough money to pay child support and alimony each month while they themselves subsist on ramen and water for 2 meals a day.

don't get married. there is nothing that marriage provides you with that an exclusive, non-marital relationship (where the government isn't involved) can't also give you.

You make some good points and it's hard to argue with that. I'm also very conservative. I grew up being taught marriage is the back bone of a man and a women's relationship but things have also changed very very fast in last 2 decades in terms of peoples way of action and thinking.

Slice you got an interesting point. I think being smart in your relationship and how and where you meet the woman plus a lot of other things including ultra smart judgement play into that. Not all men get screwed. There are plenty of good marriages out there but it seems divorce is becoming more and more trendy these days.

I don't think this feministic push on men will stick though. I mean you really can't argue with who's ahead in the Republican poles right now. He's about as opposite of feministic as were going to see. So I believe everything will swing back and forth. I think people will get sick of the BS

Joe rogan did a podcast with a guy (Forget his name) that was spot on describing how fucked modern feminism is.

True, but the percentage of those that do is pretty high. The risk/reward ratio is FAR too skewed.

exactly, half of new marriages end in divorce, 80% of those divorces are initiated by women.

the juice is not worth the squeeze.

don't get me wrong, id love to get married and have kids..

but the probability that ill end up in a one bedroom apartment in a bad part of neighborhood while the government steals most of my money to give to my ex wife who hates me and brainwashes my children to hate me while she spends my hard earned money on her new beau while refusing to get an education or a job that provides more than 10 hours of work a week... it's too much for me.

'daddy...why do mommy and my new daddy always take me to Disneyland and buy me cool things but you never do? we never do anything cool...I want to go back to them, your house is small and boring'

because SHE GETS ALL MY FUCKING MONEY

lol

Precisely this.

have a wedding, make the woman who you love your wife... but DO NOT sign any papers.

probably be smart to not live together or file taxes jointly.

and yes, divorce corp is a must watch documentary for men who are thinking about getting married or having kids.

So true bro, I agree 100%. I have always said im down to buy a girl a big ring and throw a big party, she can even call it a wedding, but no need to make it legal.

Women won't go for this deal though, because they know once they have are married to you then they have the power.

exactly, half of new marriages end in divorce, 80% of those divorces are initiated by women.

the juice is not worth the squeeze.

don't get me wrong, id love to get married and have kids..

but the probability that ill end up in a one bedroom apartment in a bad part of neighborhood while the government steals most of my money to give to my ex wife who hates me and brainwashes my children to hate me while she spends my hard earned money on her new beau while refusing to get an education or a job that provides more than 10 hours of work a week... it's too much for me.

'daddy...why do mommy and my new daddy always take me to Disneyland and buy me cool things but you never do? we never do anything cool...I want to go back to them, your house is small and boring'

because SHE GETS ALL MY FUCKING MONEY

lol

This is unfortunately also very true !!! And this is the power that women get from a marriage, the power I just mentioned above.

They know they can ruin you financially and that they will get custody of the kids, so you have to put up with their shit or risk losing your house, cash and even your kids !!!

Im 34, never been married or engaged. Have had 3 long term relationships, and at one point in each relationship I would have considered marrying them, but then things changed. Had I been quick to get married I would be divorced already and living down the hall from Slice in our little apartments !!!

The funny thing about all of this is that when a man actually complies with all of this bullshit, puts his masculinity, his wants, needs and desires aside. When he desperately cares about women's feelings, problems, struggles. When he empathizes with their plight, agrees with their points and concerns.......

They see him as a weak beta bitch who they wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole, universally.

The staggering thing is that even experiencing that reality firsthand doesn't dissuade deluded guys from trying the same flawed thing over and over and over again. You just want to shake them and tell them, "SHE IS A WOMAN, SHE WANTS A MAN! BE A FUCKING MAN AND SHE MIGHT WANT YOU!"

The old saying, "Watch what women do, not what they say." totally applies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws