over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Studies on Dhea raising dht, estrogen, and testosterone

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've searched and haven't found any.

Does anyone know how much dht, estrogen and testosterone say 25, or 50 mgs Dhea raises? 75 mgs? 100?

I've seen some say it only raises estrogen and not testosterone. I've seen one literature saying it showed no increase in in testosterone. How about dht?

I've seen labs with 25 mgs on 1000 mgs deca and estrogen was 10, but that could have been from deca. I've seen labs with 200 mgs deca solo and estrogen was low or non-existent.

https://www.fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(00)00434-9/fulltext
Study with women. Measure testosterone, estrogen, e1,e2, dht on 25 mgs dhea

Dht was significantly increased more than double...would think s accelerate androgenic alopecia , possible

E1,e2 rose and showed the equivalent of estrogen it would take to equal 25 mgs dhea in females

Testosterone test increased

Finasteride would block test 5 ar to dht I would think, If trying to eliminate hair minimization to the max.

A topical anti androgen could possibly be enough, on this lower dose Dhea, 25 mgs, as well to eliminate dht from cutting off hair supply to hair follicle, causing hair miniaturization.

Seen that Dhea increased rem sleep.

Saw some literature that said that when using transdermal dhea the application site plays a role in how it converts. Putting dhea on fatty abdominal areas results in more conversion to estrogen, while applying on scrotal sac leads to more conversion to dht.

I'll try and find those links and post them later.

I have blood work with 180mg test e weekly with no dhea, 25mg dhea, and 25mg 2x daily dhea..all blood work taken 3 months apart.

I had no change is estrogen..but 1 person’s experience doesn’t answer the question

I have blood work with 180mg test e weekly with no dhea, 25mg dhea, and 25mg 2x daily dhea..all blood work taken 3 months apart.

I had no change is estrogen..but 1 person’s experience doesn’t answer the question
My experience has been pretty much the same.

Saw some literature that said that when using transdermal dhea the application site plays a role in how it converts. Putting dhea on fatty abdominal areas results in more conversion to estrogen, while applying on scrotal sac leads to more conversion to dht.

I'll try and find those links and post them later.
Interesting. Supposedly putting a transdermal on nut sack increases absorption much more. I've done it with allopregnelone and progesterone.

What's a good transdermal carrier for dhea, pregnenolone, etc? I don't want to use dmso. My wife can smell EVERYTHING.

What's a good transdermal carrier for dhea, pregnenolone, etc? I don't want to use dmso. My wife can smell EVERYTHING.
DMSO is available in odorless forms.
Just don't expose your solution to water or extensive time to open air

Amazon is your friend in this case.

Did you see any changes in blood DHT levels as you increased DHEA intake?

IMHO Plo Gel much much better. No odor and the process you use makes a smooth transdermal, not a grainy one.

I use odorless DMSO for CBD applications to my knee. No smell. The only time the bottle starts to smell is if it's exposed to air moisture for extended periods.

Yes, I don’t recall what the changes looked like off hand
I took DHEA a couple weeks ago and could hardly take a piss that evening. I've got BPH (chronically enlarged prostate) so when it flares up that happens, trying to figure out if the DHEA increased my DHT levels and caused it.

I took DHEA a couple weeks ago and could hardly take a piss that evening. I've got BPH (chronically enlarged prostate) so when it flares up that happens, trying to figure out if the DHEA increased my DHT levels and caused it.
The bad thing about DHEA is that like primo..most of its fake

So, it can be hard to raise levels if needed because it’s either underdosed or just flat out fake

wonder if its the increase in estrogen ?

i notice if i have minimal test and high mast, no frequent runs to piss.
if i have increased and even minimal mast, i'm always pissing.

wonder if its the increase in estrogen ?

i notice if i have minimal test and high mast, no frequent runs to piss.
if i have increased and even minimal mast, i'm always pissing.
It's possible, I never had high estrogen back when I used to get it checked routinely but it's not something I check anymore. I did go back and look at old bloodwork (the past 7 years of testing) and my natural DHEA levels are at the top end of normal so I probably don't need to be taking it anyway, I was just surprised how fast it shut down my ability to pee. Bladder was full but it took a lot of effort to squeeze it out.

Every time I've tried using DHEA I noticed gyno symptoms (sore, itchy nipples) within a few days.

Every time I've tried using DHEA I noticed gyno symptoms (sore, itchy nipples) within a few days.
What brand did you use, and do you ever get your dhea levels checked?

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member