over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Study: effects of 275-315mg testosterone cycles

Good read for sure. I really feel great between 200-400mg per week and don't feel the need to go any higher at any point. Adding some other compounds like masteron of course is always nice.

Great post bro! Thanks for sharing. Ive always been of the instinct idea of using the least effective possible. And it makes perfect sense it you approach it from a safe healthy scientific perspective. When a doctor gives you anesthesia for surgery, he doesnt give you "a lot" just to make sure you fall asleep. Instead, he gives you the minimum effective dose for you. When you need antibiotics for an infection, the doses prescribed are the minimum effective doses to combat the infection. A doctor will never tell you "take 3-4 times the dose just to make sure you obliterate everybody inside you". And sadly thats the approach in mainstream bodybuilding. Sure, I agree, the mega doses used today do indeed lead to more results. But at what price? is it worth it?

Great post bro! Thanks for sharing. Ive always been of the instinct idea of using the least effective possible. And it makes perfect sense it you approach it from a safe healthy scientific perspective. When a doctor gives you anesthesia for surgery, he doesnt give you "a lot" just to make sure you fall asleep. Instead, he gives you the minimum effective dose for you. When you need antibiotics for an infection, the doses prescribed are the minimum effective doses to combat the infection. A doctor will never tell you "take 3-4 times the dose just to make sure you obliterate everybody inside you". And sadly thats the approach in mainstream bodybuilding. Sure, I agree, the mega doses used today do indeed lead to more results. But at what price? is it worth it?

Perfectly said. :)

Hope more people will read this, especially newbies. There's a point of disminishing return with AAS that's QUICKLY reached...

My opinion.

If you look at the dosages many (most?) of the active members take,
this board should be filled with pros by now. But it’s not.

Fact is, most have not changed by any appreciable degree in years
and would probably look better, feel better, have fewer health issues
and side effects if they cut their dosage by 50 – 80%.

From what I have seen, they start way way too high in the dosage,
mix and match too many steroids, have zero idea what is causing
what, take far too many ‘health’ supplements, eat too much,
over train and then wonder why progress has halted or is at a
snails pace . . . if any real improvement is made at all.

All these things in the quantities and frequencies being posted are
actually placing a tremendous burden on your body, a burden that is
actually preventing progress.

I just don’t get it. Guess they just want to be a seen or known as
a ‘player.’

Not a popular stance I know, but that is where I stand.

All of which reminds me now of the time I spent in an emergency
room waiting room, helping a friend who recently took ill. Seen
from the corridors of an emergency department, the world is mad,
bad and, like a poet once said, incorrigibly plural.

"How can you face it?" I asked the ER Doc . . . “So many of the
people you see must have brought their misery on themselves"
I said.

She said . . . “Does that matter?

Wise doctor.

And then I thought few of us manage to be who we aspire to be.

Really smart analogy here. I've never really thought of it this way. I am mad at myself for thinking 700mg of tren a week was a good idea for me a few years ago.

Really smart analogy here. I've never really thought of it this way. I am mad at myself for thinking 700mg of tren a week was a good idea for me a few years ago.
Hey brother we're all human( no pun intended nothuman lol) we have all made those kinds of mistakes...We just have to learn from them and be better by learning from them...

THE REAPER

I've only been using AAS for around 4 years now, but this past year I've realized that more =/= better.

I use as minimal of a dose as possible, because I want to be able to do what I love for as long as I can.

A typical blast for me now is 300mg of Test, and 300mg of Deca, with a little mast or provi in there. Where before it would be no less than 500mg of Test, 500mg of Tren, and 600mg of Mast, then an oral like Anadrol at 50-100mg/day. Not anymore. Sure I was fuller, leaner, and stronger but not by all that much and I could feel my health suffering when doing daily things like having sex even lol.

I absolutely love Tren but I have come to the conclusion that it's just not worth it unless I am competing. No telling what it is doing to my mind and body long term.

Last edited:
the study didnt say what test levels were achieved by these folks tho.
some guys get a 4x multiple, others can get 8x. meaning that 275mg dose can put u at 1100 while another guy could be at 2200. maybe why some didnt show a positive and others did.
to me its not the dose, its where that dose raises yr levels to.
either way, low dose test is powerful as this study showed. think about trans women to men who go on low trt doses and end up with way more muscle, facial hair, and other masculine features. if u can "turn" female to male with 200 a week, then u surely can go from man to semi-super man on 315, if u respond at that higher multiple.

Good post brother. Will be coming back from injuries and being sick this year. So this was good timing to post this for me when I make a come back. Thanks man

I saw this posted on FB the other day and also thought it was very interesting. Wish the author talked a little about the health markers of the two groups also.

Seems like emeric's approach has some validity (not that I need this article to draw that conclusion). I'm not sure if I can see myself dropping all they way down to 70mg, but this may be what it really takes to make the 250mg blast work. It's been awhile since I was on true TRT, but 120mg use to put me at 900-1,000 ng/dl. Maybe I could go to 90mg and still be over 600. Guess I have some experimenting to do.

Some people need to learn the hard way that more does not always = better.

A friend of mine put it best: Your body has its "sweet spot" at whatever dosage that may be, say 350-500mg. That's where everything is spot on and running efficiently in terms of recovery, low/zero side effects, estrogen balance, good mood, improved sleep quality etc etc, what further benefit could there be to running a dosage 2-4x higher than what your body is comfortable running at, without disrupting that balance and having to take more drugs to try balance out the side effects when it starts showing signs of stress and maladaptation?

My lab rat had to learn the hard way. But being ignorant and fueled by ego, learning the hard way was at the very least, humbling, and probably the best and only way to learn to not do stupid things like that again.

Upon reflecting on my lab rats fuckery during its time of stupidity, the way I see it now:
At higher dosages, above that which the body is not comfortable with, the body shifts its focus from utilizing the compound for recovery, repair and running optimally, to trying to either get rid of the excess, trying keep itself alive whilst the compound wreaks havoc on your insides, or at the very least tries and find a balance.
For my lab rat, none of those effects are favorable to long term health or achieved more muscle mass or benefits which a low dosage could not provide.

Sure, in theory there will be more muscle mass and everything else that comes along with high(er) dosages. But realistically, the benefits of higher dosages are equally paired with the side effects, weather they be internal or external, short term or long term.

Less is more, But the quantity of "less" is relative to the individual as I've found out.

This is a old study. I and Dr.Serrano have been experimenting with much lower dozes, with more frequent injections,with even better results.

It is extremely interesting that you mention that, because I have been experimenting with the same. Long esters with frequent small doses. Ed or eod. The results are amazing.

I've see a lot of trt protocols such as Emerics with frequent injects daily with long acting esters. What is the benefit of using the longer acting esters over shorter ones like test prop or even acetate? They carry less ester weight, more test and less estrogen conversion. Just curious...thanks.

Very interesting study. It's easy to think more AAS = more gains.

But if all the other variables aren't optimized, using AAS as a crutch will only last for so long and get you so far.

Not a popular stance I know, but that is where I stand.

Ron, my good friend, you don't post much, but when you do I can't remember many words of yours I don't agree with... again a relevant, well written and spot on reflection on our little BB world and its often foolish mindset.

:)

It is important to realize these were virgin steroid users, so of course they'll need more as they grow in size, but it doesn't make you think twice about what is really necessary to grow. Still though, we should remember the study of 400mg vs 600mg where the later had better results.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear