over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Study: GH 3x per week versus ED.

bigzzz

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Based on @hawkmoon his GH protocol I am also experimenting now with GH 3x per week on training days(3x per week). Pre wo slin, post wo GH bolus. I also found the following study that metabolic impact of three times per week versus ED, the three times per week one wins. Of course this is with children but still. I wonder if there are more people out here that like 3x a big dose per week better then dividing the dose throughout the week. Also did you notice more/less fat loss, gains etc. versus daily?

Disclaimer: I know 10iu ED would be better then 10iu three times per week. I am talking about 3xhigh dose versus dividing the same dose.

@Reno911 It has been more than a week!

I’m pretty sure the general consensus is ED is better for fat loss and they are about the same for muscle gain (if weekly dosage is equal). The determining factor should be whichever gives you less sides.

I’m pretty sure the general consensus is ED is better for fat loss and they are about the same for muscle gain (if weekly dosage is equal). The determining factor should be whichever gives you less sides.
This is what a lot of people say, but is it parrotting or is it by own experience? I'm looking for the 2nd.

I'm always baffled when I get on threads and witness the "fuck science" flat-earth crowd.

Another week another dumb thread focusing on all the wrong things.

This is what a lot of people say, but is it parrotting or is it by own experience? I'm looking for the 2nd.
The problem is you see someone with a superior physique like @hawkmoon doing something and then you go “oh maybe I should try that because that’s the miracle I’m looking for.” Hawk is a fucking freak. I’ve never seen a pic of you but I would bet my left nut you can take GH once a week or 17 times a day and you will never look like him. Part of living this lifestyle is accepting certain limitations and stop trying to chase other people.

I’ve often wondered this myself but in all honesty it was because I was sick of spending so much damn money on growth ED seems to work the best imo ever hour lol

Dorian was the first bodybuilder that used three times a week at eighteen Ius a day. It was an experiment one off-season and he claimed he gained a lot. His normal dose was eight Ius daily.

The pubmed children's study says the two are comparable. That said I didn't see the dose they used Ed and three days a week,in this study, were the the same dose?

Logically the higher the dose, to a point, the more effective. A massive dose three times a week sure would work better than a small dose Ed, for muscle growth.

As for keeping GH levels in optimal range, for skin , more of a youthful glow, a lower dose Ed is best.

Dorian was the first bodybuilder that used three times a week at eighteen Ius a day. It was an experiment one off-season and he claimed he gained a lot. His normal dose was eight Ius daily.

The pubmed children's study says the two are comparable. That said I didn't see the dose they used Ed and three days a week,in this study, were the the same dose?

Logically the higher the dose, to a point, the more effective. A massive dose three times a week sure would work better than a small dose Ed, for muscle growth.

As for keeping GH levels in optimal range, for skin , more of a youthful glow, a lower dose Ed is best.
seriously do you believe dorian took 8iu 3x a week 😂

even Leroy Davis himself said that he always found 2-3 bottles of GH, i.e. 20-30iu, after training at the gym

seriously do you believe dorian took 8iu 3x a week 😂

even Leroy Davis himself said that he always found 2-3 bottles of GH, i.e. 20-30iu, after training at the gym
You must have misread. Look again it's eighteen Ius three times a week. Eight Ius everyday was what he said he normally used. I'm sure sometimes more or less, that's what he said though.

James Hollingshead write most tren he used was six hundred a week on a forum post, then on video said one hundred fifty mg a day. That's over a gram per week. At least the video I watched tonight with Justin Compton and Australian guy.

I think pros try to put the average and make some honesty out of them.

Why don't you think Dorian wouldn't be forthright and honest about his GH use?

You must have misread. Look again it's eighteen Ius three times a week. Eight Ius everyday was what he said he normally used. I'm sure sometimes more or less, that's what he said though.

James Hollingshead write most tren he used was six hundred a week on a forum post, then on video said one hundred fifty mg a day. That's over a gram per week. At least the video I watched tonight with Justin Compton and Australian guy.

I think pros try to put the average and make some honesty out of them.

Why don't you think Dorian wouldn't be forthright and honest about his GH use?
16iu 3x a week is still not enough for him

Dorian was not honest like 99% of bodybuilders - I know it perfectly well because I know many professionals and top amateurs personally and what they say when someone asks them and what they do in reality are two different worlds - no one will tell you what he really does to be best - and if you believe that, he's just naive - no offense

It’s probably important to consider that this study was focused on metabolic outcomes, not body composition- of course you’ll have better blood glucose and insulin sensitivity using gh less frequently. That’s unsurprising, all else being equal. We know this, which is why we leverage insulin, met, GDAs, etc.

For tissue accrual, more frequent dosing is optimal.

I have to disagree with Slesh as it just doesn't do you any good to think "I'll never look like that" thats just a defeatist attitude....get that whole line of thinking out of your head. it serves you no purpose. Of course you still need to engineer how your going to look like that but thats really beside the point. I think Chris Cormier also said he used growth three times a week. Argue the validity of that if you like. I personally would try it out just to mitigate the lethargy I get from gh. Do I feel it would be ideal....no

16iu 3x a week is still not enough for him

Dorian was not honest like 99% of bodybuilders - I know it perfectly well because I know many professionals and top amateurs personally and what they say when someone asks them and what they do in reality are two different worlds - no one will tell you what he really does to be best - and if you believe that, he's just naive - no offense
I think this makes a lot of sense from a standpoint of just not educating your competition. Why would you?

I have to disagree with Slesh as it just doesn't do you any good to think "I'll never look like that" thats just a defeatist attitude....get that whole line of thinking out of your head. it serves you no purpose. Of course you still need to engineer how your going to look like that but thats really beside the point. I think Chris Cormier also said he used growth three times a week. Argue the validity of that if you like. I personally would try it out just to mitigate the lethargy I get from gh. Do I feel it would be ideal....no
Chris was in Mexico and was hospitalized from too much gh. His blood sugars were sky high. He was hospitalized in Baltimore , around where I was born, went to school there. I wrote him a letter in 2001 or 2002 , while he was in a Baltimore hospital.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws