advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Study: High-Dose TRT Reduces Heart Attack and Death Risk in Men with Heart Disease

To think that a person can live the way they want then suddenly drop dead doesn't seem to happen t often. Good chance that they will wake up one day and find they feel like shit and discover they can do far less and slowly go down hill. Or just have a stroke and sit in a pile for maybe years.

Agreed. He looked like total shit. I was thinking theres no way he is feeling ok. Last i talked to him, he was telling me he was having the time of his life but I think he was just coping with the fact his wife of 21 years found a younger guy and he had to drive by his place seeing that dudes car. Also had to right her a check for 150k.

No way he wasnt internalizing it. My sister is the one who told me and my first thought was I shouldve seen it coming.

To think that a person can live the way they want then suddenly drop dead doesn't seem to happen t often. Good chance that they will wake up one day and find they feel like shit and discover they can do far less and slowly go down hill. Or just have a stroke and sit in a pile for maybe years.

I remember a video in which "the anabolic doc" on YouTube said the highest one can go, long term, without risks, is 500mg/week. That sounds really high to me for long term, but I wouldn't be surprised if most healthy men with no pre-existing conditions could run that much long term without significant side effects.

Do you feel this lifestyle has done you more good than harm? Because most of the guys I personally know in their early fifties arent healthy people. Granted none are bodybuilders or AAS users.

My cousin died at 51 years old, right after a massive heart attack and a nasty divorce. Dude said "I dont feel good" and just fell down and died. He had no history of PED usage. None at all. Zero prohormones. He lifted and took creatine and protein. The last pics I saw of him he looked so rough I wanted to say something.

It is good to get some confirmation you can age while enjoying life. I think someone said mike ohearn is 50? Theres a spectrum. It seems age is relative like most metrics.

If I can live to be a centenarian while enjoying life sign me up. Then sometime past 2070 when they ask me, I can tell them what I was really up to with zero fucks to give. I have a feeling a few board members here will pick up and apply enough health knowledge to outlive a lot of family and friends.

You got to realize, a cycle to us was 1 shot of deca, 1 shot of test, maybe oral like dianbol or anavar. That was typical cycles for me. Sometimes I would substitute deca with equipoise. Contest time, substitute dianball with winstrol and when show comes close test prop instead of test e. I know guys who would take a lot more then me though. I also only competed 10 years and was done by 35. I also eat fairly healthy. These guys in their 50s eat absolutely crap with a sedentary lifestyle. Add stress and you can see why they are dropping like flies. I also think we haven't begun to see the repercussions of the abuse of drugs in bodybuilding either.

I was doing 200 TRT but I bumped it up to 400 and added 125 deca I feel so much better so does the little guy, but I stop 10 days before I get blood work done so I can keep my TRT....

You got to realize, a cycle to us was 1 shot of deca, 1 shot of test, maybe oral like dianbol or anavar. That was typical cycles for me. Sometimes I would substitute deca with equipoise. Contest time, substitute dianball with winstrol and when show comes close test prop instead of test e. I know guys who would take a lot more then me though. I also only competed 10 years and was done by 35. I also eat fairly healthy. These guys in their 50s eat absolutely crap with a sedentary lifestyle. Add stress and you can see why they are dropping like flies. I also think we haven't begun to see the repercussions of the abuse of drugs in bodybuilding either.
That's literally what my cycle is right now - 1cc deca + 1cc test (+2 cc primo 150mg/ml)

Old school guys had it figured out. My diet is on point and the pumps in the gym are amazing and I feel great, clear headed, calm, healthy, strong. I don't feel as strong as I used to feel in my 20s when I ran more gear and I'm not as big but this is a hobby to me (lifting/gear/nutrition/training) so I want it to enrich my life, not drag me down to a dark and unhealthy place.

That's literally what my cycle is right now - 1cc deca + 1cc test (+2 cc primo 150mg/ml)

Old school guys had it figured out. My diet is on point and the pumps in the gym are amazing and I feel great, clear headed, calm, healthy, strong. I don't feel as strong as I used to feel in my 20s when I ran more gear and I'm not as big but this is a hobby to me (lifting/gear/nutrition/training) so I want it to enrich my life, not drag me down to a dark and unhealthy place.

How many shots per week you divide this ?

I draw all the drugs into the same syringe, then switch needles and inject. Yeah the math is a little wonky but I do it mindlessly now while having my coffee in the morning so its fairly automated for me.

I draw all the drugs into the same syringe, then switch needles and inject. Yeah the math is a little wonky but I do it mindlessly now while having my coffee in the morning so its fairly automated for me.

Thank you brother , im thinking to try this way i usually pin longs every 3rd day or 2 times per week

Thank you brother , im thinking to try this way i usually pin longs every 3rd day or 2 times per week
I have found it easier for myself to just pin everyday, with long esters. Especially the last year or so with primo in the mix, the volume of my shots are anywhere from .3 to .6ml total. I find injecting 2ml at a time to be slightly uncomfortable, but I don't even notice .3ml-.6ml into my glute or quad. I just move injections around over my quads or glutes (not literally into the same spot). Its E4D before I get back to the same muscle anyway just rotating quads/glutes so its less than twice a week into the same muscle with only .3-.6ml each shot.

I feel its possible I never experienced horrible tren sides due to everyday injects. Ive noticed that most of the long estered tren users get heavy sides. So this ed inject stable blood levels thing probably holds true for long esters too. Less oil is always a plus.

I have found it easier for myself to just pin everyday, with long esters. Especially the last year or so with primo in the mix, the volume of my shots are anywhere from .3 to .6ml total. I find injecting 2ml at a time to be slightly uncomfortable, but I don't even notice .3ml-.6ml into my glute or quad. I just move injections around over my quads or glutes (not literally into the same spot). Its E4D before I get back to the same muscle anyway just rotating quads/glutes so its less than twice a week into the same muscle with only .3-.6ml each shot.

Thank you for your help :)

Im gone do it starting this coming monday

I love the fact i can shoot less oil volume and with slin pins !

Fuck the harppoons after some years it gets old quick

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner