over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Study: Poor Diet Linked To 1 in 5 Deaths Globally

The finishing touch is leaving the veggies out of the cheeseburger. He literally doesn't want anything to do with health haha

exactly! lol
heaven forbid he get any nutrients:banghead:

Whats also crazy is his mom is obese and addicted to painkillers cuz she is so fat she has pain issues. HE told me that. and yet he eats his ass off. so weird...
-F2S

exactly! lol
heaven forbid he get any nutrients:banghead:

Whats also crazy is his mom is obese and addicted to painkillers cuz she is so fat she has pain issues. HE told me that. and yet he eats his ass off. so weird...
-F2S

I have an obese family member and he knows full well what he's doing to himself but he just doesn't care. I've seen people on Tinder that should probably eat a little less as well and then their text says things like 'FOOD IS LOVE' :D They just don't care and would rather eat themselves to death than to live. It's truly mindboggling how much of an addiction food is to some people.

I have an obese family member and he knows full well what he's doing to himself but he just doesn't care. I've seen people on Tinder that should probably eat a little less as well and then their text says things like 'FOOD IS LOVE' :D They just don't care and would rather eat themselves to death than to live. It's truly mindboggling how much of an addiction food is to some people.

The worst is when their profile says “fit” or “slim” build and you meet them and they’re fat and don’t look anything like their pics, Tinder and Bumble are full of catfish and crazy chicks, literally had to file a police report on one girl too... I’ll stick to the old fashion way of meeting women.. Lol

yeah its wild... No one would feel sorry for a heroin addict but its like we are supposed to feel sorry for obese people. like its an accident. like not their fault. uh.... yes it is!

i was raised TOTALLY different than prob 90% of society. My parents were health nuts when i was growing up. Dad owned a fitness club and mom was an aerobic instructor there.
We werent allowed any "treats" in the house. Snacks could only be fruit, veggies or cheese.
Mom would only buy cereal if sugar was NOT in first 4-5 ingredients. Which basically left shredded wheat. Nabisco made em i think... they were big rectangle shredded wheat. came individually wrapped. was like eating straw lol but i learned to like it. we got to use honey as a sweetner:love:

when they had my lil sister my parents werent as strict. sweets allowed in house. she struggles with her weight to this day and she is 33. me and my big sis who werent allowed sweets arevnaturally lean and dont have any prob staying lean. :lightbulb:
-F2S

The worst is when their profile says “fit” or “slim” build and you meet them and they’re fat and don’t look anything like their pics, Tinder and Bumble are full of catfish and crazy chicks, literally had to file a police report on one girl too... I’ll stick to the old fashion way of meeting women.. Lol

Haha. Unfortunately I attract too many gay men in real life for that to be a viable option. They sure seem to love the shaved head, tall bodybuilder look :(

yeah its wild... No one would feel sorry for a heroin addict but its like we are supposed to feel sorry for obese people. like its an accident. like not their fault. uh.... yes it is!

i was raised TOTALLY different than prob 90% of society. My parents were health nuts when i was growing up. Dad owned a fitness club and mom was an aerobic instructor there.
We werent allowed any "treats" in the house. Snacks could only be fruit, veggies or cheese.
Mom would only buy cereal if sugar was NOT in first 4-5 ingredients. Which basically left shredded wheat. Nabisco made em i think... they were big rectangle shredded wheat. came individually wrapped. was like eating straw lol but i learned to like it. we got to use honey as a sweetner:love:

when they had my lil sister my parents werent as strict. sweets allowed in house. she struggles with her weight to this day and she is 33. me and my big sis who werent allowed sweets arevnaturally lean and dont have any prob staying lean. :lightbulb:
-F2S

Yeah it's never their fault. Taking responsibility is always the first step. Most all also claim to have 'large bones' which supposedly make them look fat hahaha.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131