over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Studying, and Focus

viperpower09

Newbies
I have ADHD, I am proscribed ADDERALL but I feel that it isnt working for me anymore, anyone have any ideas / or tips on what I can get that would work?

for starters i would talk to my dr about it.

it's not working for you anymore because, like any drug, you've built up a tolerance...

Best things I've found for studying (I got a 4.0 last sem RX free)

Quiet place (library is great for this)
No computer if possible
5-10mins break every hour
caffeine if needed
studying every single day and not at the last minute
paying attention in class and taking notes, it makes memory recall so much easier
constantly testing yourself on the material, even older material, so that you know what you need to work on (and the testing will improve your memory of the material as well). Lots of study tests online now for various classes / things...

I know this probably isn't the answer you're looking for, but it's what worked for me.

I've heard that ketoifen will upgrade your adrenals for stims like adderall just like it does for clen. Not promoting it recreationally as you appear to use it for studying

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

If you truly have ADHD and you aren't using addies as 'study performance enhancement', then your doctor should be able to help you.
You develop a tolerance to ADD/ADHD meds easily, and if you have a good doctor they will switch you to something else, just like a pain management doc will rotate drugs in order to keep getting the desired results.

Tell your doctor about it; and he may put you on Vyvanse or something else and then you can return to adderall once you develop a tolerance to that.
Whatever the case, just ask your doc, he should be able to get you squared away.

adderall=meth

I have ADHD, I am proscribed ADDERALL but I feel that it isnt working for me anymore, anyone have any ideas / or tips on what I can get that would work?

Kinda what guys said above doc can help.

I have been on it for a long time so I can give you my input. Without it I wouldn't be a contributing member of society. I am helping the human race evolve by taking this assistance that allows me to be a critical contributing member of society. With that said (for all the people that hate on the drug)::: When you aren't studying (on certain days or weekends or summer) - go OFF or at very least 5mg - cut the 10's in half.

Before you even pop the pill - be in a quiet place with no distractions, EAR PLUGS, have all your material out, have a list you need to do, make sure on the list you have only the ACTIVE studying stuff you need to do (don't make flash cards or any other passive studying stuff while on it), have all food there to last you 4 hours (or however long your pill lasts for you) -- THEN take it. When studying on Adderall I DON"T recommend the 5 minute breaks every hour or whatever the rule is. It allows you to keep absorbing the whole time your on it full speed. When off it? or are a normal person? sure take the breaks. Also you should notice (especially if you have XR) that it lasts a few hours then at some point it hits it's half life (or 2nd dose kicks in - which won't be as good as first) - this is the time you do your /sorta/ active studying stuff. IE the stuff that you still need the meds for but not need them 100% for -- like maybe doing physics problems (reading and studying material usually takes full dose of meds - very active studying)

Also really once you feel it not working as well you only have two options go up in dose SLIGHTLY or take two weeks or so off (or 5mg like I said above). Nothing wrong with going up in dose - just make sure it is needed - so when you hit an easier semester maybe you can go back down to your old dose (and of course go off or 5mg during summer/non-studying days).

And no amphetamines are NOT methamphetamines. First look at the structure - then ask someone who has tried them both, methamphetamines will have a big impact on your mood.

Last edited:
Both Bieberhole and half-life nailed it... I have found that actively taking my own notes in class even if there are power points or a guide, helps immensely... I don't usually look up, just take notes that make sense in your head. When you get home, re-write them using the book as an aid to make sure you get everything right. Also if you can make a drawing of what you are trying to learn (this works for a ton of stuff I never thought it would) really helps with retention.
Agree also on talking with your physician to either get your dose adjusted or to rotate meds/ take some time off in order to become sensitive to your meds again.

Best of luck man, I'm right there with you trying to blast out the good marks.

These are great study tips.

It's crazy that after so many years in school, most students have no idea how to actually study! Most just read the material a dozen times. As a Uni Professor, I always find it strange when I have an obviously intelligent student, who consistently tests poorly. Luckily, some of the worst testers end up being the most successful post graduation....(which makes me wonder WTF we are actually testing and what they are learning, but that's another subject).

As far as the drug, switch it out for a while and then switch back as was said above. Or move to Europe and you'll never see ADHD drugs or TRT again ;)

just use Ritalin instead of adderal wen it comes time to study

I have a appointment with my DR tomorrow. I have seriously tried studying, I goto the library, can't focus. I get rid of all my distractions, and yet I end up scribbling in my notebook.

adderall=meth

It's actually amphetamine.
Desoxyn is methamphetamine.
It is very unusual to get a Desoxyn prescription for ADD/ADHD, it is just too strong. It is normally prescribed for narcolepsy.

I have a appointment with my DR tomorrow. I have seriously tried studying, I goto the library, can't focus. I get rid of all my distractions, and yet I end up scribbling in my notebook.

This is what every person goes through, it's called not caring enough to do it.

Please don't say I don't care , please don't. I go to every single class, pay attention, take notes, but I still scribble and draw. I study every single day, I just get distracted. That's all. Don't say I don't care enough, thanks. You go through Nursing school and work a full time job. Asshole.

I really have to disagree with this. There are all types of learning disorders that causes people to lose attention to detail and makes it harder for someone to concentrate. Just because that doesn't happen to you, Bravo btw!, don't say it doesn't happen to another person. Your statement is based on ignorance dude. Plain and simple.

Google:

Piracetam

Oxiracetam

Pramiracetam

Aniracetam

L-Huperzine

Choline citrate

How many mg/day? XR? Just ask your doctor to increase your dose. That should work just fine.

Oxi and Ani along with Vinpocetine put me in the studying zone! Manage to bang out an 82 on the ASVAB. Which is pretty good from past studying habits.

Shit did wonders for me! May also want to research Neurostim, it's on my list to try

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws