over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stupid q.. but a quicky

you could always front load, here's a good read **broken link removed**

It's a patience thing. Nobody wants to wait so they want to feel "on" right away. There are a couple of ways to accomplish this. In addition to your longer ester Test (Cyp, Enanthate) that you're waiting to kick in, you could add a shorter ester Test (Prop) in the beginning or you could go the no ester route w/ TNE and feel it immediately. Fast acting orals like Drol and D-Bol are also popular at the beginning of a cycle.

If it's the same ester, I would presume that the dosage would not matter...but certainly when it does "kick in", you'd feel a much greater affect from 1.5g versus 500mg. Seems like the time to feel "on" would still be the same though.

As the above poster mentioned, using a shorter-estered testosterone would seemingly make you feel "on" faster.

I like how you guys are giving him useless answers LOL ! totally off topic to what he asked

Telling him to do short esters, be patient, etc... HE IS NOT ASKING for those

OP, that's not a stupid question, I was thinking about that the other day as well.

Last edited:
I like how you guys are giving him useless answers LOL ! totally off topic to what he asked

OP, that's not a stupid question, I was thinking about that the other day as well.

I think you will be rolling in a week, not even. its already in your body so should work fast.

I think you will be rolling in a week, not even. its already in your body so should work fast.

Regardless of it already being in your body, levels still take time to climb. Front loading will definitely allow them to climb higher, but I'm not certain it would be any faster in regards to stabilized levels.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

what about test suspension? Would you think it would give much faster results because your body gets almost every mg. I haven't ever done it but that's what I have found in my research on suspension. If Im wrong tell me because I want to try it out.

Regardless of it already being in your body, levels still take time to climb. Front loading will definitely allow them to climb higher, but I'm not certain it would be any faster in regards to stabilized levels.

I would think it will work a lot faster since its in your body already. a lot faster than starting out with nothing in your body at all. I could be wrong though

I said this! Can't I get any credit? ;)

Actually, since you didn't answer his question either, I guess your post is as useless as mine.

I can't feel the difference between 1 g or 2g.

I have never had to wait more than 10-14 days to feel test kick in. 4 weeks is madness. Now, the feeling and results are MUCH greater at 4 weeks and I guess you could say FULLY kicked in, but man I start to feel the rush and strength by the end of week two, and thats being generous. Usually 7-8 days for long esters. That's just my personal experience, never really could relate to people on that one.

I have never had to wait more than 10-14 days to feel test kick in. 4 weeks is madness. Now, the feeling and results are MUCH greater at 4 weeks and I guess you could say FULLY kicked in, but man I start to feel the rush and strength by the end of week two, and thats being generous. Usually 7-8 days for long esters. That's just my personal experience, never really could relate to people on that one.

You're definitely a rare exception for this one. I never really feel anything kick in accept for strong ass androgens like a50, tren and mast. Don't know why but test, eq and nandrolone just kind of creep up over time for me, but are hardly noticeable.

I definitely feel positive differences in the week or so after administering test. However it takes 3-4 to feel full open throttle.

I definitely feel positive differences in the week or so after administering test. However it takes 3-4 to feel full open throttle.

Yes this is pretty much the same for me. It's progressive for sure, but I feel "something" within a week usually

How do you define "kick in?" Psychological? I start to feel manic, but it takes a little more time for the muscle tissue to grow from an increased dose. And I would bet that front loading would more quickly lead to a higher steady state. It's a guess but it makes sense.

I feel the effects of test a few weeks before I see the effects in the gym as far as strength and size. Usually takes a minimum of 4 weeks to notice anything in the gym.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131