over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stupid question

PHIL HERNON

Banned
Why will people pay top dollar for the best AAS then buy junk protein and cheap supplements when Synthetek is a click away? Just asking.

same reason will use 2g of test a week and take in 200g of protein a day .. they are stupid and view gear as the holy grail

its called...

Mental Midget Syndrome...lol some people are born with it and its contagious. :D

Mr.Huge

the answer is easy. because gear is illegal. people tend to gravitate towards something that is taboo or forbidden. it's the same as under age drinking. shucks, as soon as i became 21 i quit drinkin....the fun was over. maybe we should make protein illegal!

be careful

nandro said:
maybe we should make protein illegal!

what u wish for this is in the air now
goo

i dont use synthtek protein however i do use top quality protein...

but i know many guys that claim their gear is fake yet every time i see them they are out partying or some other shit and not eating...

G.E.R.M said:
i dont use synthtek protein however i do use top quality protein...

but i know many guys that claim their gear is fake yet every time i see them they are out partying or some other shit and not eating...

...it's amazing how so many people think that AAS is a magic solution to getting big, go figure. Md

I know people that will miss meals, eat poorly when they do just cramming in fast food, injest alcohol, party, stay out late, miss training sessions..but will never miss a shot or a planned elaborate cycle.

go figure.

i have just recently heard of synthetek, and was going to purchase some of their "blend", but when i visited their website yesterday, it said temporarily out of stock. i'll wait, or i'll get some of their "pure". is it really that good?

PHIL HERNON said:
Why will people pay top dollar for the best AAS then buy junk protein and cheap supplements when Synthetek is a click away? Just asking.
ppl want to think they know what they are doing and when it goes wrong they can blame anyone but themselves...cut corners on anything and you pay the ultimate price...failure

These guys are the same ones that only go to the gym when they are on AAS. The famous gain 20 lbs and lose 20 lbs cycles with no pct. Once off cycle they eat even worse and don't train at all :confused:

PHIL HERNON said:

correct me if Im wrong but why spend LOTS of money on protein when I can get cheap unflavored whey concnetrate with the same amino acid content for 1/4 if not less of the price straight from the diary companies? Only difference beeing more fat and more lactose wich isnt a issue if not lactose intolerante...or am I missing something here :confused:

Id rather spend the money on vitamins, minerals and superfoods but thats just me.

Johan said:
Only difference beeing more fat and more lactose wich isnt a issue if not lactose intolerante...or am I missing something here

There's your answer right there.

A protein with less fat is obviously more superior. And the lactose issue is a big one - most people are lactose intolerant whether they know it or not. Which makes it harder for them to ingest the protein, they get gas and bloated stomachs, etc.

Then the lactose is a sugar with a high GI, which makes the body release insulin, that is why people hold water and they get the 'thick skin' on milk. Not to mention the delitirious effects too much insulin makes to the body, leading to type II diabetis, etc.

And, I am not finished yet :), lactose is one of the primary foods that candida thrives on. You know what candida does, so I will not get into it here.

jeffchance said:
i have just recently heard of synthetek, and was going to purchase some of their "blend", but when i visited their website yesterday, it said temporarily out of stock. i'll wait, or i'll get some of their "pure". is it really that good?

The SynthePURE doesn't compare to the SyntheBLEND. The pure is the bomb. Use the Search button at the top of the board and do a Search for SynthePURE and see what you get. It really is that good.

Shipping cost$$.

Reload said:
Shipping cost$$.

Shipping is free unless you order express courier.

Free shipping to Honolulu? That's a first!

Reload said:
Free shipping to Honolulu? That's a first!

Free shipping anywhere in the world.

mdtnt said:
...it's amazing how so many people think that AAS is a magic solution to getting big, go figure. Md

couldnt agree with this statement more

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner