over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stupid question?

method2madness

Registered
I am 41 years old and used AAS off an on for 22 years. I have never educated myself fully with anti estrogens or compounds that prevent gyno. I've never had to think about it until the pastpast six months when I've developed some gyno issues. My question is simple...Gan gyno be reversed or alleviated without surgery?

It depends.....some have had success using nolva, some with letro. Typically the lower your bodyfat is, the more likely it will be that either of these will shrink the gyno down significantly. Some people try everything, and they still end up needing surgery.

Thanks for the knowledge. I guess it would be best to hedge my bets and try both. Surgery is only an option if absolutely necessary.

Firstly, it depends upon what drugs you are running. If it's estrogenic gyno the best thing you can use is a SERM. The most common is nolvadex/tamoxifen and all you need is 20mg per day in most cases. However, the fact you developed gyno in the first place shows you need to control aromatization. So to do that an AI is best. For an on cycle AI I would recommend a small daily dose of aromasin or arimidex.

So you use the AI daily or eod to control aromatization (conversion of testosterone to estrogen) and that should prevent any gyno. If you start to develop symptoms of gyno (itchy or enlarged nipple etc) you need a higher dose of AI or it could be fake. When you have gyno use a SERM. AI's can get rid of gyno too as they in essense stop feeding the gyno with more estrogen as they lower estrogen in the body. But serms specifically target breast tissue and should be the most effective tool for you.

Not you have gyno you should easily be able to get rid of it if it's mild. But you now know you are sensitive to it so I would recommend running an AI when using steroids that aromatize. From now on I would recommend always have Nolvadex and aromasin on hand just incase of future issues.

Thanks for the knowledge. I guess it would be best to hedge my bets and try both. Surgery is only an option if absolutely necessary.

Just for reference and I am not recommending this but I have had gyno about 10 times over the years. That's because I prefer not to use an AI unless running high doses. Not ideal but just highlighting gyno is easy to get rid of if it's not serious. My gyno has only ever been bad once and that's because I left it (no stock) but 1 week on 20mg nolva and it was gone. But literally every other time I had nolva and aromasin in stock so it was never bad and more the first stages. That shows the importance of always having nolva and and ai in stock. However, prevention is always the best route for most and it's not healthy having elevated estrogen.

The key is using the lowest effective AI dose. You could do the same as me and just have things on hand and if you ever up your test etc add in 10-12.5mg aromasin per day but on trt I tend to use none. I don't want to confuse you but I also like to sometimes use nolva only as on cycle support but ignore that last bit as it goes against what I just stated :D Now I get regular blood tests so my estrogen never gets high as I know when to make changes.

Your advice is sound and I appreciate it. One of my clients is a plastic/reconstructive surgeon so I'll ask his opinion as well and then make my decision.

Elvia’s advice to use nolvadex is very good. I know a couple people that have gotten rid of gyno using nolva up to 3-6 months. That’s the route I would go first as I’m not a fan of a human coming at me with a knife.

I had mine cut out by a plastic surgeon about 27 years ago and it was the best thing I ever did. Granted my insurance covered it back then so I think I paid about $900 of the $4800 bill. Never had to worry about Nolvadex again and it was a quick recovery. Most of my friends tried everything and the lumps only went down and all did the surgery also in the end.

Honestly if it progresses and you desire to keep doing things that may cause it, you might just want to get it removed if you are at a good point in life financially to have that done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I acquired it at puberty. Genetic going back generations. Just sucks.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws