over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

stupid shit O/T

Armageddon

Kilo Klub Member
crazy night O/T

So I figure I'd go out with my cousins last night and have a good time after my grandma's funeral. I should have kept my ass at home. We go to the bar and it's in a town where I used to live and still spend alot of time in do to football. So needless to say I know alot of people there. My buddies the DJ and his girl is one of the bartenders. She decides not to charge me or any of my family for drinks. Big mistake cause I drank way too much and that's when it all got bad. I don't remember leaving the bar and I remember waking up in the car at someone's house. I thought we where just getting there, but in reality we where leaving as we where there for about 45 mins or so. I guess I was in the house having a good ole time! Any how I started not feeling we so I go off in the yard and make myself puke, and I HATE that feeling more than ANYTHING! Well While I'm doing this the trouble starts and this girl can't find her wallet and starts blaming us. Her girl goes crazy about this shit. They searched the car and all sorts of shit. Some dudes show up and start talking shit and acting crazy. I'm wasted so I go and sit back in the car and the driver was still trying to talk to this bitch and my cousins where trying to keep things cool. Hell I didn't care what was going on, until. This fuck head says that since we won't give up he wallet, we can't leave! He reaches in the car and takes the keys and goes in the house. I'm drunk, ill, and ready to go so I follow him into the house to get the keys, as I walk around the corner there are like 4-5 more guys. They said that they called the police and shit and I wasn't getting the keys. Needless to say I walked out of that house with the keys and a sore knee. I guess one of the guys got in my face and I pushed him down the stairs and then his buddy took a swing at me and just missed. When he missed my cousin said I snatched him up by the back of his head and had his fore head meet my knee. Then they drug me out. We tried to leave and couldn't because the driver was still outside talking, trying to get some pussy. So as we started out the drive of the house next to there's there were like 4 squad cars rolling up. Luckily they never saw us and we hoofed it about a mile to a buddies house through the woods and over some train tracks. That's hard to do drunk as hell. I won't be repeating that night anytime soon. I still can't believe it got that out of control. I know I won't touch a drop of alcohol till after the season now. Thought you guys would get a kick out of my interesting friday night.

Last edited:
Damn

Where do you live??? Sounds country but that aint a bad thing. :)

Alcohol and Trouble seem to follow each other around!

I quit drinking years ago as all it really gave me was a bad headache the next day. Last time I drank was when my wife talked me into going to this big affair (fund raiser/concert/dance/beer feast affair) that's outdoors in the Summertime evening/night. Always a ton o' people and things generally get out-of hand.

I'm waiting at the porta-potties for an open one. I'm up, and go for next open one and nearly have to push a drunk out of the way that thought he was ahead of me. All the time I'm taking a pee I hear his friend telling him "Are you going to take that shit from that little J*p" I was ready to come out and kick some ass. Luckily (for me as well as them :) ) nobody was around when I came out. Probably helped that I had on a tank and shorts and the guy bounced off me like he ran into a rock! :D

xcel

Xcel...are you sure that you weren't drinking the night that you were trying to stomp your trash down and hurt yourself........It sounded to me like there was a little alcohol involved there..LOL/jk! Some things are never forgotten.......just kiddin buddy :D Take care.

patk

It can be country but I was actually on the campus of Western Michigan University. It's a big enough city which maintains farely well. But the people that I was around at the end of the night was more a factor than anything. I'm all good now though. I won't be drinking until the seasons over and that might even be a stretch as the supplementation may take place really soon.

Shit you beat people who thought they were tough and didn't wind up in jail!! Didn't get seriously hurt, now if you just don't get sued or something! Sounds like a good night to me!:D

There is no other rush like beating someone down, nothing I've ever down that could replace it. However since I'm growing up I know better than doing so. I used to do this kind of stuff all the time. But I got away with it. No one knew who I was, just stopped by with everyone as one of my buddies was trying to get some strange. So it will be all good. But I found out that I acted like more of a jackass than I had previously thought. I can only relate it to the stress of the funneral coming out so fuck it. Had fun now it's done for several months.

just thank god you got lucky...

and didnt have to got to jail or get fucked up...

just think, it could have been some asshole like me and you would have got stabbed..... gotta be careful nowadays..

and for those flamers that would call me a pussy....whatever

GERM, if you are serious you are a pussy!!!! jesus christ cant you use your hands??? no wait ill just risk killing this guy beacuse im a pussy and cant handle myself.. that comment really gets me going, maybe someday a friend of yours or you will get stabbed and killed then you can realize how fuckin rediculous your remark was. errrrrrr, damn i have no respect for you...

Todd

been stabbed 2x
been shot at and not hit 3x(dont know how that happened)

why would i risk breaking my hands and not being able to go to the gym the next day when i can stick a knife in ur leg and go home and sleep.?

ps... i have only ever started two fights in my life and if i start the fight i WILL fistfight...but if someone starts the fight for no reason...oh well for them!

like i said call me a pussy or whatever....just dont start a fight with me for no reason and you'll have no problems...easy enough

Well I guess I'm lucky as I didn't start the actual fight. But I have a good stat going for myself. The only person to ever whoop my ass is dead. I've been stabbed 3x and 2 of those where by my own brother. So it wasn't friendly at all. Been shot at once and got away fine. That shit don't bother me cause must times I'm not drunk and if I'm not then someone fucted! If I am then they will only be sore for a few days. I've had alot of practice at shit like this.

Good work dude!! Nothing I mean nothing makes me laugh more than a guy who goes looking to be a tough guy and then gets his ass handed to him! I might and I do say MIGHT feel bad for the guy but that is after I am done laughing at his sorry ass!!:D

Huh?

Crazy story bro.

Maverick

Armageddon said:
It can be country but I was actually on the campus of Western Michigan University. It's a big enough city which maintains farely well. But the people that I was around at the end of the night was more a factor than anything. I'm all good now though. I won't be drinking until the seasons over and that might even be a stretch as the supplementation may take place really soon.

Partied at WMU once back in 95. I think I had a great time :D but nothing like your night, bro. ;) Hows the knee feeling?

-slide

I go to the #1 party school in the nation, all i can say is that i seldom if ever drink any more due to the fact u never know when u are going to have crap like that come up. Sometimes after u walk away u still have to brawl which sux but it has to be done. that and bodybuilding is much more rewarding than a hang over the next day

The knee is better but it got worse on sunday. I went to practice as usual. They said that they wanted to take a look at this other kid at safety. No problem So the offesnsive coor. hears that I play alittle tailback also. Well I go over there and run the ball with the first team all day. At the end of practice one of the dlineman land on that SOB. Good thing it got cold out cause it acted like an instant ice pack. All is good now, I feel better. Just if anyone was curious, the kid that they tried at my safety spot got ran the FUCk over by yours truely. HaHA Don't fuck with the stunner

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws