over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sub-q oil injects?

RINO

Registered
I did a search and apparently sub-q injections of test are absorbed. Is there any reason one couldn't or shouldn't be able to inject small amounts of test sub-q throughout the day ? Hazards or low absorption rates ? How about other anabolics such as deca ?

I did a search and apparently sub-q injections of test are absorbed. Is there any reason one couldn't or shouldn't be able to inject small amounts of test sub-q throughout the day ? Hazards or low absorption rates ? How about other anabolics such as deca ?

Umm why would you do that? oil will not fit in a diabetic syringe. Very easy to get an abscess doing so. Im baffled as to why you would even think about doing this? People have been injecting into muscles for 50+ yrs so why not use what is proven to work without major issues.

Umm why would you do that? oil will not fit in a diabetic syringe. Very easy to get an abscess doing so. Im baffled as to why you would even think about doing this? People have been injecting into muscles for 50+ yrs so why not use what is proven to work without major issues.

You are wrong on all counts. Sorry, bro.

Sub-q oil is fine. Keep the injection volume low and frequently change injection spots. It just take a little longer for some of the oil to absorb. Otherwise, enjoy.

I tried a Sub Q pin of 50mg Test P at the end of a cycle in anticipation of using small ED injections of Prop in the next cycle, and didnt want to do them IM every friggin' day.

It does indeed load in a Slin pin. Very slowly, but injects without problems.

Anyway, it was fine. Little sore the next day and a little lumpy as it took a while to dissipate. 2 days. I would consider this for TRT, or if using something like Emeric's protocol.

To the OP: Shots throughout the day? Do you mean Test suspension? I dunno, but that could hurt like a mother. And if you were to do that, an oil based suspension with some BA in it, to improve your chances of being sterile (avoiding infection). Some sponsors have it. Water-based has stung a lot of Bros with abscesses. Though they're much easier to deal with Sub Q, it would still suck a whole lot.

You are wrong on all counts. Sorry, bro.

Sub-q oil is fine. Keep the injection volume low and frequently change injection spots. It just take a little longer for some of the oil to absorb. Otherwise, enjoy.

My question is WHY? Why do it? Why do more pokes with less oil since you have to keep the amount of oil down? Why play a guessing game as to how long it is delayed to get into your system? Why risk an abcess cuz im telling you if the oil gets trapped between the muscle and and fat you will start to build tissue and get an abscess or worse. What is the benefit??

I tried a Sub Q pin of 50mg Test P at the end of a cycle in anticipation of using small ED injections of Prop in the next cycle, and didnt want to do them IM every friggin' day.

Anyway, it was fine. Little sore the next day and a little lumpy as it took a while to dissipate. 2 days. I would consider this for TRT, or if using something like Emeric's protocol.

To the OP: Shots throughout the day? Do you mean Test suspension? I dunno, but that could hurt like a mother. And if you were to do that, an oil based suspension with some BA in it, to improve your chances of being sterile (avoiding infection). Some sponsors have it. Water-based has stung a lot of Bros with abscesses. Though they're much easier to deal with Sub Q, it would still suck a whole lot.

"didnt want to do them IM every friggin' day"

Ummm thats the point of using a longer ester gear like enanthate or cypionate. Instead of injecting 3-4 x a wk with prop that causes irritation you can inject 1x or 2x a wk with painless long ester gear.

I realize this would be a very slow process. I was going to try something along the lines of Emeric's protocol. Plus one may already be injecting GH or something twice a day already.This would just kill two birds with one stone.;)

Emeric's "protocol

I realize this would be a very slow process. I was going to try something along the lines of Emeric's protocol. Plus one may already be injecting GH or something twice a day already.This would just kill two birds with one stone.;)

This was my first thought too as I was reading this.... I was actually half-way considering every day injections for a month "just to see" but partly wasn't too interested in doing IM everyday though... this might be an option, still on the fence.

"didnt want to do them IM every friggin' day"

Ummm thats the point of using a longer ester gear like enanthate or cypionate. Instead of injecting 3-4 x a wk with prop that causes irritation you can inject 1x or 2x a wk with painless long ester gear.

Donzi- you notice the bolded comments about Emerics protocol... in Emeric's "Why I Think" thread, he discusses multiple injections through the week to minimize test to estrogen conversion.

This was my first thought too as I was reading this.... I was actually half-way considering every day injections for a month "just to see" but partly wasn't too interested in doing IM everyday though... this might be an option, still on the fence.

For me everyday IM injects is not going to happen..so this approach seems like the natural conclusion....I Haven't found a lot of evidence as to why this wouldn't work..This Sunday I'll start on it and see how it turns out.

A little help on sub q oil injects. Boil some water and put that in a coffee mug, submerge your vial in it up to the neck. Let it sit for about 4 minutes. Load .5cc(I have heard up to 1cc, but would stick with .5) in your slin pin and immediately pin, will be smooth as butter. Areas around hips and buttocks seem to cause less discomfort, while the waistline will be sore for a day or two and may bruise.

Careful with additives..

The one caution I can think of is when I was stupid and used too short of a needle when doing 1.5mL's IM... as I was injecting I actually started to pull out at the same time (yes, I know... I don't know what my problem was that morning :eek:)... anyhow, a couple days later I had a hand-sized hard, red, hot "bulge" under my skin. I thought it was cellulitis, showed my Attending Physician at work and they felt it might be a "chemical irritant" that affected the subq tissue.

So, if using UG... which I am surmising most are, do a "test injection" first... no pun intended :D

LOL...I will do a test spot...And I don't plan on any more then .25cc per pin.
I still sometimes pull it out a little as I go...I just don't look....haha...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131