over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sub Q Test E? Daily dose to reduce e2?

musclehealth

Registered
I have been fine tuning my TRT program for some time now. Currently at 100mg Test E a week. Taken 50mg IM Mondays and 50mg IM on Thursdays.

Saw a video Dr. Chrisler had on YouTube about sub q daily injections using a short 25g. It got me thinking. He said many people could almost eliminate the use of AI. I have high E2 problems but don't want to use an AI unless I must.

So..... Dr. Christler stated he uses this method for himself as we'll. He uses test Cypionate. I use Test Enenthate from Walgreens. Watson brand. Anyone use test e for sub q ?

Also.... I understand more frequent injects= more stable blood= less estrogen. Would IM injects with a slin pin work just as good? It would be such a small amount of oil. ?

Emeric

Can't find the link to Emerics thread of low dose daily admin. Can someone post the link?

I'm a huge fan of higher injection frequencies. I, personally, pin test e three to four times a week right now. I'm going to get back into daily injections, I'm just a little worn from months of daily injections with prop. Finally starting to not feel like a pincushion again, lol.

I can tell you from spreaking with my Dr about HRT and he's adamant about daily sub-q injections of test. (this is how he performs it on himself and does so with all of his patients.)We are talking about .17cc's-.2cc's EDapprox 170-200mg tops per week.
The reasoning is, it mimics your bodys own hormone production more naturally thus reducing the overall spike in testosterone levels. In doing so this eliminates the need of anti-estrogen while running HRT.
Your body needs some estrogen, so taking one with a low dose can be inhibiting of libido and muscle gain. This manor of dosing is more of a PIA to do ED, however it eliminates the need of an anti-estrogen by keeping things more closly to our bodies own testosterone porduction.

I can tell you from spreaking with my Dr about HRT and he's adamant about daily sub-q injections of test. (this is how he performs it on himself and does so with all of his patients.)We are talking about .17cc's-.2cc's EDapprox 170-200mg tops per week.
The reasoning is, it mimics your bodys own hormone production more naturally thus reducing the overall spike in testosterone levels. In doing so this eliminates the need of anti-estrogen while running HRT.
Your body needs some estrogen, so taking one with a low dose can be inhibiting of libido and muscle gain. This manor of dosing is more of a PIA to do ED, however it eliminates the need of an anti-estrogen by keeping things more closly to our bodies own testosterone porduction.

I'm all for the everyday dosing, and feel I completely understand that. But, is there any added benefit to the subQ over IM, with the obvious exceptions of easier injections and limiting scar tissue? Does the rate of absorption play any role in mimicking the body's natural production?

He did say it was a better option than IM. I can't remember the exact reason but I think it was slower absorption possibly.
I would assume that's the reason, since insulin is slightly faster absorbed when injected IM VS sub-q so that's most likely the reason for the sub-q test inj.

He did say it was a better option than IM. I can't remember the exact reason but I think it was slower absorption possibly.
I would assume that's the reason, since insulin is slightly faster absorbed when injected IM VS sub-q so that's most likely the reason for the sub-q test inj.

muscles by development do have more blood vessels of sorts in the tissue to allow for less steady and consistent blood flow supply.. just think where ever you IM and then go train that group your going to have a lot more blood flowing thru from the pump you get than going sub-q in an area that does "get that pump if that makes sense...

A little info on sub vs im

From a medical text:
Why reinvent the wheel? I’ve been lazy here and have attached this information as written for my textbook. It is probably more detailed than you require but I am sure it will give you all the answers you need.

Subcutaneous injections The blood supply to the subcutaneous tissue is poor, so absorption of an injected drug will be relatively slow.This is often an advantage with drugs that cannot be given by mouth.An example is the protein insulin, which would be digested if given orally; when injected intravenously, the resultant fast action is not always desirable. Absorption rate of drugs given by subcutaneous injection can be slowed down further by incorporating adrenaline in the injection. Adrenaline promotes vasoconstriction, which decreases the distribution of the injected material. This vasoconstriction will also decrease bleeding when adrenaline is injected with a local anaes-thetic for minor surgical procedures. Conversely, if the enzyme hyaluronidase is added to a subcutaneous injection, the tissue cement hyaluronic acid (which helps cells to adhere to each other) is destroyed, enabling the other drug to diffuse into the tissues. Sustained effects can be achieved, using subcutaneous injections, by dissolving the drug in a slowly dispersible oil or by implanting a pellet containing the drug in the tissues. Steroid hormones used for contraception or for treating menopausal symptoms are sometimes given this way. Subcutaneous injections are useful when other routes may be hazardous, as is the case with heparin.When injected into a muscle, heparin, being an anticoagulant, could lead to intramuscular haemorrhage producing a painful haematoma. Tablets, especially some of the sex hormones, can be implanted into subcutaneous tissues for prolonged action. Table 7.14 contains information about the administration of medications by the subcutaneous route. Intramuscular injections Skeletal muscle is highly vascular, and its capillaries contain small pores that enable substances of small molecular weight to pass through into the bloodstream. Lipid-soluble drugs are taken up rapidly by direct diffusion through the capillary walls. Substances of high molecular size, which are lipophobic, can be slowly absorbed into the lymphatic system. Several muscles of the body have considerable mass and are able to be injected with quantities of up to several millilitres of fluid, generally without undue discomfort to the patient.The gluteus medius of the buttocks is the best muscle to use in this respect. The deltoid muscle of the upper arm has a richer blood supply than the gluteus muscle so is good for rapid absorption of many drugs, but its size limits the injectable amount to about 1 mL. Intramuscular injections are not always given for quick action; if the drug is mixed with an oil such as peanut oil, the oil is not absorbed rapidly from the injection site.The drug thus diffuses slowly from the oily solution into the muscle’s capillaries. This can take a few weeks to occur. This type of injection is known as a depot injection. Exercise, which causes an increase in skeletal muscle blood flow, improves absorption of a drug after intramuscular injection.This was demonstrated by a footballer who was given a phenothiazine, an antipsychotic agent (see chapter 33), as a depot injection and who subsequently suffered from a fairly serious adverse reaction, due to rapid absorption of the drug, brought about by increased muscularThe main danger from intramuscular injection is damage to nerves, especially in the case of gluteal injections, as the large sciatic nerve passes through this region. Knowledge of anatomical positions of major nerves and blood vessels is necessary in order to avoid irreparable damage or injection into these structures. Apart from pain and irritation to tissues, sterile abscesses can occur with intramuscular injections. Not all intramuscular injections act faster than using enteral routes; for example, diazepam (see chapter 34) is faster-acting when given rectally or orally.Table 7.15 contains information about the administration of medications by the intramuscular route.

Regards

Dr Alan Galbraith

I have been fine tuning my TRT program for some time now. Currently at 100mg Test E a week. Taken 50mg IM Mondays and 50mg IM on Thursdays.

Saw a video Dr. Chrisler had on YouTube about sub q daily injections using a short 25g. It got me thinking. He said many people could almost eliminate the use of AI. I have high E2 problems but don't want to use an AI unless I must.

So..... Dr. Christler stated he uses this method for himself as we'll. He uses test Cypionate. I use Test Enenthate from Walgreens. Watson brand. Anyone use test e for sub q ?

Also.... I understand more frequent injects= more stable blood= less estrogen. Would IM injects with a slin pin work just as good? It would be such a small amount of oil. ?

The real question here is why do u have elevated E2 and are only on 50mg 2xwk.

I do a blend of different esters EOD for a 900/week and 675/week alternating dose, and no AI and no bad side effects :D

No bloodwork, but going by feel/look of course!!!

500/week of just test E 2x a week did bloat me a little and occasionally made my nips sensitive....:banghead:

Which pins?

What needle and syringe do you guys use ? Dr. Chrisler stated insulin pins cause too much tissue trauma because of the pressure the small gauge causes. Anyone see that? What do u guys use? I speak of sub-q only

I am sensitive I guess. Im not too high but high enough to have puffy nips and sides.

what sides? Mental/emotional?

Have you ever tried nolvadex 1-2x/week (it has a very long halflife).

I was thinking of adding 10mg nolvadex 2x/week with my HCG injections when I re-introduce HCG, since there will be a spike in estrogen with that and I am sensitive to estrogen like you.

Do you use HCG also?

what sides? Mental/emotional?

Have you ever tried nolvadex 1-2x/week (it has a very long halflife).

I was thinking of adding 10mg nolvadex 2x/week with my HCG injections when I re-introduce HCG, since there will be a spike in estrogen with that and I am sensitive to estrogen like you.

Do you use HCG also?

Emotions, puffy nips. No HCG because I'm super sensitive. The less meds I use the better.

Slin Pins 27g 1/2 perfect!

Been using slin pins 1/2 27g and they are perfect. Not too hard to draw the oil, little pinch, easy to push and little to no irritation. This is with human grade quality, not UG.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws