over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sub Q TRT????

massivemark

Registered
Someone posted this on another thread...

>>Also, I would say to you to do some research on sub q administration of test for trt purposes. The findings may surprise you and make the process much more pleasant. <<<

You can actually put 1 cc of test cyp in an insulin pin and administer it sub Q???? Is this possible??? Does it work the same as intramuscular?

being that someone....
No, we are talking trt. Small daily or eod doses. Yes, you most certainly can do that.

No, not a whole cc at one time.

These aren't my ideas by the way.

Why in the hell would anyone even want to do this would be my question.

This method works quite well. I use it myself, but it is only practical for TRT purposes since you can only inject 0.5 cc at a time. As a matter of fact my Total test was 900 with a free T of 35 pg/mL and estradial of 35 pg/ml on 150 mg of T cyp IM weekly. When I switched to 75 mg of T subq twice per week my total T went to 1100, free T went to 44 pg/ml, and estradiol dropped to 22.

only issue is trying to get that thick oil through a higher gauge pin.

It's dangerous (you risk developing an abscess) and absorption is pure due to not enough blood flow.

my endocrinologist prefers sub-q daily. you do it in your forearm and your only injecting small amounts .20 ml daily.

It's dangerous (you risk developing an abscess) and absorption is pure due to not enough blood flow.

Not true, IM injections have a much higher risk of abscess and blood bourne infection.

Sub Q HRT is becoming a lot more popular. Smaller sub Q doses make blood levels a lot more stable between doses. Since there is less blood flow in the Sub Q area it make sense that the hormone is being broken down a lot slower and smoother. Guys who want to try it should. Be sure to heat up the oil in some hot tap water for about 5 mins. It makes the oil flow much better in a smaller pin.

I've been administering My T sub-q for several months now, ½" 27 gauge.
Going sub-q you'll find Your HH doesn't rise as rapid as opposed to weekly or even twice weekly larger IM shots.
On 180 mg divided into three shots weekly, my TT has been as high as 1500, averages between 1300-1500 .

Once I get my cortisol levels to rise (adrenal insufficiency) my TT should rise a little more and less conversion to E2.
Both low and high cortisol levels play a factor in T>E2.

Sub-q vs IM, is like religion. .....everyone has their own belief.

Last edited:

Discussions like this remind me of something my grandfather once told

"Boy , do you know why the good lord gave us two ears and only one mouth , its because we are supossed to listen twice as much as we talk"

Yes this can and is done all the time. If you look at current trends, many trt/hrt docs are recommending patients to go this route due to absorption rates.

I keep seeing people say you cannot get oil thru a slin pin but that's incorrect. I use 28-29g slin pin frequently for IM into delts or pecs. I've put test,deca,EQ,tren,mast,npp all thru the same size pin. I like using these IM in those two muscles and I've never had a problem. Yes it takes a little longer but it's not bad.

I'm not sure why so many people think you will get an abcess from Sub Q. Maybe putting a large volume of oil could do that but it's perfectly fine to put .5ml in multiple places and many people see an increase in total and free t levels.

I also read about this sometime back that it's being used and can be done.. It also can be very painful for some users. It also takes much longer for it to reach blood levels, as the absorption ratio is super slow. Not directing this at anyone, however I would only use HG if I was going to consider this, and with a long ester. I would imagine that a homebrew with a decant ba/bb concentration would have the site quite sore for some time..

I don't know about sub-q... i tried it twice with Tren Ace... .3ml in the love handles.. it was sore for like 4 days and it took almost a week for the lump to go away completely... now if i had to inject ED, i'd be lumpy all over and sore as shit.. lol
now a much better idea is a 27-29 G 1/2" and go into the bicep, triceps, or delts...

i know a few HRT Dr's that suggest using sub-q shots if there patients are interested. one is a very well known one that used to be on the boards. there can be some irritation issues i am told.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member