over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sub-Q vs. Intramuscular

felt the sub q were less effective for trt personally
IM in delts till the death

I’ve found that I can feel things faster when injected subq for some reason. Nothing scientific, just personal observation.

Not sure why you'd ever do sub-q. Just absorbs slower and gives a chance for a welt.

Iv heard ppl on trt doing sub q but I dont think it would be good if more then 1cc. Figure it would welp up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Does anyone have any medical literature supporting sub W injections? Recently got into a fight with a manager at work (still a student so I get told I know nothing lol) about how test cannot and should not be injected sub Q ever and could cause liver failure along with reduced efficacy. Typically stupidity. Trying to find some literature to throw back in her face

Does anyone have any medical literature supporting sub W injections? Recently got into a fight with a manager at work (still a student so I get told I know nothing lol) about how test cannot and should not be injected sub Q ever and could cause liver failure along with reduced efficacy. Typically stupidity. Trying to find some literature to throw back in her face

Revealed: Subcutaneous Testosterone Injections Offer More Favorable Effects -

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4721027/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17143361

SubQ for several years now

Hey bro I’ve been doing SubQ now for several years. I’ve visited with several physicians on this matter as well. My personal bloodwork has been better for me SubQ then it was IM. Even as high as 500mg weekly of test. I’ve had everything checked every 12 weeks and it seems to keep my estrogen levels lower AND a higher total testosterone AND higher free testosterone. Now this may be that my SHBG levels are where there are. Some doctors told me this is critical...others not so much. I will say my levels also didn’t crash in between injections either.

I don't see any difference in the two in regards to blood work.
Sub Q is just easier IMO.

Hey bro I’ve been doing SubQ now for several years. I’ve visited with several physicians on this matter as well. My personal bloodwork has been better for me SubQ then it was IM. Even as high as 500mg weekly of test. I’ve had everything checked every 12 weeks and it seems to keep my estrogen levels lower AND a higher total testosterone AND higher free testosterone. Now this may be that my SHBG levels are where there are. Some doctors told me this is critical...others not so much. I will say my levels also didn’t crash in between injections either.

Jesus. How are you injecting 500mg of test subq every week?

I inject .2 and it still gets red for a few days, leaving a very small bump. I'm going to try .1 next test shot

Jesus. How are you injecting 500mg of test subq every week?

I inject .2 and it still gets red for a few days, leaving a very small bump. I'm going to try .1 next test shot

Where are you injecting and getting lumps? Some spots are easier and it doesn't have to just be under the skin you shoot into fat. Gotta fat ass, pop it in the fat and let it loose. Less likely to cause irritation that way for me personally. Also, some gear is easier to handle. I've done .3-.5 directly under skin on my abs and had very little irritation...

I got higher E2 from SubQ than IM for whatever reason

How long does it generally take the subq knots to fade away?

Sub-Q

Don't really seeing anybody talking about it, but you need some of the larger pins for subQ - regular oil based test or sus or whatever just won't go thru the needle of any standard sized subQ pins.

For some damn reason I'm getting to be kind of an old guy (not sure how that happened), and doing subQ daily or every other day will just work a lot better - if you can get the larger pins.

Been at this (for sports and general health) since 1970's - gives you an idea how old I am. So do have a lot of scar tissue even for a non-competitive BB guy.

Glad you brought this up. I hadn't even thought about trying subQ in a long time - guess I'll try to order some larger subQ pins.
Chuck999

Last edited:
When I was running gear last is was subq and I took 1-2 cups of rice put it in a old athletic sock (whitey) tied it off and microwaved it for a few minutes. If I was drawing it up I laid bottle on sock. I used to run off a dozen darts at a time. In that case. I just laid the dart on the sock prior to pinning. Worked perfectly every-time and I never had to change gauge.
My 2 pennies
B2D

Don't really seeing anybody talking about it, but you need some of the larger pins for subQ - regular oil based test or sus or whatever just won't go thru the needle of any standard sized subQ pins.

For some damn reason I'm getting to be kind of an old guy (not sure how that happened), and doing subQ daily or every other day will just work a lot better - if you can get the larger pins.

Been at this (for sports and general health) since 1970's - gives you an idea how old I am. So do have a lot of scar tissue even for a non-competitive BB guy.

Glad you brought this up. I hadn't even thought about trying subQ in a long time - guess I'll try to order some larger subQ pins.
Chuck999

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Chuck999

I can shoot stuff from flash and others through an insulin needle.

Get yourself some “TB” pins, exactly what ur looking for

Chuck999

knots, red, swollen

0.25. Very slight lumping but it dissipates quickly enough.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

so are you all using pharm or sponsor test? I've done a couple of .1cc shots in belly and it isn't pretty, swole, red, hot, crashed gear... Guess you have to try brand before you do sub q.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear