over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Subcutaneous Nandrolone?

greaser13

Registered
There have been some recent studies showing that sub q injections of T still reach the bloodstream and without any increased aromatisation or DHT conversion. Apparently, there was a small study done showing that sub q injections of deca/nandrolone are also effective.

I just thought I'd throw it out there in case anyone is interested. If you have experience, I'd like to hear about it.

Pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic stud... [J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2014] - PubMed - NCBI

J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2014 Jul;99(7):2592-8. doi: 10.1210/jc.2014-1243. Epub 2014 Mar 31.
Pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic study of subcutaneous injection of depot nandrolone decanoate using dried blood spots sampling coupled with ultrapressure liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry assays.
Singh GK1, Turner L, Desai R, Jimenez M, Handelsman DJ.
Author information
Abstract
CONTEXT:
Testosterone (T) and nandrolone (N) esters require deep im injections by medical personnel but these often deposit injectate into sc fat so that more convenient sc self-administration may be feasible.
OBJECTIVE:
To investigate the feasibility and pharmacology of sc injection of N decanoate in healthy men using dried blood spot (DBS) for frequent blood sampling without clinic visits.
SETTING AND DESIGN:
Healthy male volunteers received 100 mg N decanoate by a single sc injection. Finger-prick capillary blood was spotted onto filter paper before injection daily at home for 21 d and stored at room temperature. Venous whole blood was also spotted onto filter paper before and weekly for 3 wk after injection. DBS were extracted for assay of N and T by liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry in a single batch with serum concentrations estimated with adjustment for capillary blood sample volume and hematocrit to define peak (N) or nadir (T) time and concentration from individual daily measurements.
RESULTS:
Daily serum N peaked 2.50 ± 0.25 (SEM) ng/mL at a median (range) of 6 (4-13) days causing a reduction in serum T from 3.50 ± 0.57 ng/mL at baseline to a nadir of 0.38 ± 0.13 (SEM) ng/mL (89 ± 3% suppression) at a median (range) of 8 (5-16) days. Simultaneously sampled capillary, venous whole blood, and serum gave almost identical results for serum T and N. Finger-pricks and sc injections were well tolerated.
CONCLUSIONS:
This study demonstrates that A) DBS sampling with liquid chromatography mass spectrometry steroid analysis achieves frequent time sampling in the community without requiring clinic visits, venesection, or frozen serum storage, and B) androgen esters in an oil vehicle can be delivered effectively by sc injection, thus avoiding the need for medically supervised deep-im injections.

Wow wonder how much these sub q deca shots feel? I know i do sub q test, did one yesterday w my hcg, and i always have a lump that remains for about a week or so....
Wonder how long the deca would stay bumped u der the skin?

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Wow wonder how much these sub q deca shots feel? I know i do sub q test, did one yesterday w my hcg, and i always have a lump that remains for about a week or so....
Wonder how long the deca would stay bumped u der the skin?

I was reading a discussion between to doctors today about sub q testosterone shots. The lump seems to happen randomly with some patients and not others. Aside from the lump, are you getting too results from the sub q test?

I was reading a discussion between to doctors today about sub q testosterone shots. The lump seems to happen randomly with some patients and not others. Aside from the lump, are you getting too results from the sub q test?

I have done the same (by accident) many times. Honestly, I have found the length of the ester effects how long the lump is there before it all dissolves. I would probably use NPP over Deca if I was going to go subQ.

Did a subQ Test-E shot, still have a lump 4 days later.

Did a subQ Tren Ace shot, lump was gone in 24 hours.

Dr g talked about this a bit. I'd link the thread but can't find it at the moment.
He said he had a lot of patients doing their test injections sub q with good results. He seemed to like them because with sub q it's more like a slow release into the blood stream while IM shot absorb much quicker. The result from a slower release was less estrogen conversion and more stable blood levels.
I would imagine this would be beneficial with a lot of compounds.
Having said all that the resulting lump that I got from a sub q test c shot was toooo itchy for me to justify any benefit lol

Yup all my bw has shown test is still getting in the blood, slower i guess, i thought sub q might help keep my hematocrit levels at bay die to the slower release, but not so much haha!

I did sub q test and deca for a few weeks it got to painful in my lower abdominal area went to I M everyday in pecs 29 guage 1/2" slinpin
I understood that daily inj were less likely to flucuate so consequently less sides
seems to be working as opposed to weekly injects

I must be one of the lump forming painful people. Every time I try SQ, I regret it for a week.

I heard that if you heat up the hormone before you draw it up that obviously it flows better through slin pins but also it lessens the lump you are talking about. Don't know if that is totally true because it is probably hormone dependent but its worth a try.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n98LOFQwUGA"]SUBCUTANEOUS TESTOSTERONE INJECTIONS - THE CUTTING EDGE WITH DR. JOHN CRISLER - YouTube[/ame]

I've done sub-q shots of various oils. Anything over .5cc in one place and i get a lump for a couple days, if I split them up into multiple sites at .5cc or less I do not get lumps.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws