over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SubQ or directly into the bicep?? BPC-157

TigerWoodz

Registered
I have bicep tendonitis. The pain is right at the top of my bicep where it connects to the shoulder. Should I just put the slin pin into bicep or pull the skin back up near the pain? Do I need to aspirate?

Thanks!

Directly into my delt helped tremendously and fast. And I think a majority of the more experienced will tell you right into the area of the injury.

Directly into my delt helped tremendously and fast. And I think a majority of the more experienced will tell you right into the area of the injury.

:yeahthat:

Yup right in or next to it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I had knee issues and started subq because I didn't want to hit anything in my knee. Then I stopped being a pussy and just went into my knee. The effect was unreal. Much faster healing.

Just worried about hitting a vein..:confused:

Just aspirate then. Also a lot of studies I read included intravenous methods but of course these were done with lab rats in a controlled environment. They said iv had no effect on blood pressure, heart or blood itself. I really wouldn't worry about and if you are worried then pull back a bit. I'm telling you, I had such bad shoulder pain that wouldn't go away and hurt all the time. I couldn't even fall asleep on it. I started with 250 for a bit, then jumped to 500. All site injected. By the time the first vial was gone I was pain free. I'm sure it was just muscle but I couldn't rest long enough especially with work so that it would go away. And my obsession with the gym wouldn't allow me to stop going either. Bothered me for a whole month and then one week bpc it was gone. Keep it stocked now.

Just aspirate then. Also a lot of studies I read included intravenous methods but of course these were done with lab rats in a controlled environment. They said iv had no effect on blood pressure, heart or blood itself. I really wouldn't worry about and if you are worried then pull back a bit. I'm telling you, I had such bad shoulder pain that wouldn't go away and hurt all the time. I couldn't even fall asleep on it. I started with 250 for a bit, then jumped to 500. All site injected. By the time the first vial was gone I was pain free. I'm sure it was just muscle but I couldn't rest long enough especially with work so that it would go away. And my obsession with the gym wouldn't allow me to stop going either. Bothered me for a whole month and then one week bpc it was gone. Keep it stocked now.

Describing my pain to a tee..
Gonna run 2 bottles at 500mcg till it's gone. If this works it will be a miracle cause I have tried everything. I hate not going heavy on my chest because it's my weakest part and I can only do certain machines at light weight just trying to get as much of a pump as I can...

this stuff is that good huh???

im dealing with same issue. giving it time off here and there. i really dont want to take months off.

I am willing to try it. 2 vials (5mg) enough anyone think?

I am willing to try it. 2 vials (5mg) enough anyone think?

It's enough to see if it is gonna work for you. I would personally go with 4 though so you can have a decent run.

Yeah and if you don't need them youll have some left over anyway. You got two the of the best peptide companies on here offering bogo so get Id stock up.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131