over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SubQ or IM HGH and PEPS?

How do you administer your HGH or/and PEPS?

• SUBQ

Votes: 75 62.0%
  • IM

Votes: 27 22.3%
  • Depends....

Votes: 19 15.7%

• Total voters
I play around with both methods , depending on what peptide I'm doing. However GH is definitely more systematic Sub Q. I do my IGF IM. And I'm planning on doing my follistatin IM , everything else I do is SubQ. God bless you. Minister.

I play around with both methods , depending on what peptide I'm doing. However GH is definitely more systematic Sub Q. I do my IGF IM. And I'm planning on doing my follistatin IM , everything else I do is SubQ. God bless you. Minister.

I voted sub q because I thought the OP was talking about GH peps. Agree with your post 100% tho brother.

I started pinning my peptides and hgh IM two weeks ago, and I swear I feel more effects from it. I didn't change the dosage or anything, so it's IM all the time for me. As soon as I went IM, I started getting fuller and tighter. It seems strange, but it just works better IM for me. Mind you, I have used HGH on and off for 12 years and always went sub-q until now. I wish I would have IM'd from the get go.

I started pinning my peptides and hgh IM two weeks ago, and I swear I feel more effects from it. I didn't change the dosage or anything, so it's IM all the time for me. As soon as I went IM, I started getting fuller and tighter. It seems strange, but it just works better IM for me. Mind you, I have used HGH on and off for 12 years and always went sub-q until now. I wish I would have IM'd from the get go.

I have found the same!!!:)

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

SUBQ Seems to be easy and less painfull with insulin needle 1/2 29g for me! i dont feel it i just started using.

GH IM. Peptides will be the same way.

Seems easier for some reason lol. I do still use a slin needle.

fack! how much was GH 12 years ago?? wish i had that kinda loot lol

fack! how much was GH 12 years ago?? wish i had that kinda loot lol

Shit, I used to buy humatrope from mexico for $150 for a 15iu bottle! Definitly wasn't cheap. i thought serostim was a steal when I could buy it for $600-650 per 126iu.

In the past I used IGF and it was im. For two weeks I have been taking MOD GRF and GHRP-6 subq. I'm going to give it a few more weeks and try im with these two.

couple things- i've been doing subq shots of gh and igf for about a week and my sides are sore like theyre bruised. Everyone I have asked that does subq shots says that they never get sore at all after them. Does anyone else feel bruised the next day? Second question is for you guys doing IM gh and peps. Do you use a 1/2" slin pin or what? seems to work alright for shoulders, bis and tris, but not anywhere else.

couple things- i've been doing subq shots of gh and igf for about a week and my sides are sore like theyre bruised. Everyone I have asked that does subq shots says that they never get sore at all after them. Does anyone else feel bruised the next day? Second question is for you guys doing IM gh and peps. Do you use a 1/2" slin pin or what? seems to work alright for shoulders, bis and tris, but not anywhere else.

About every other week I'll go in wonky once or twice and bruise

i do my gh IM post workout bilaterally followed by igf des IM. I only do slin sub q. So far i like doing it all IM.

Like so many I do the GHRP6 and MOD1-29 sub-q but my DES IM

I use 1/2" for IM and 5/16" for subq. Not sure the shorter pin gets deep enough in the muscle. Usually between 29-31 gauge.

I use 1/2" for IM and 5/16" for subq. Not sure the shorter pin gets deep enough in the muscle. Usually between 29-31 gauge.

That truly depends on one's bodyfat levels and to a much lesser extent which muscle it is.
For instance I pin everything peptides and my AAS with 28G .5". The AAS goes into my delts bis or tris as they are lean enough that I get adequate penetration. Clearly the same pins are more than adequate for sub-q in the belly

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear