over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SubQ trt results

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
Decided to try the subQ trt but 10mg ED seemed too low so I went with 20mg ED for 3 weeks. Normally I stay on 100mg pharm cyp MWF and pharm adex .5mg Monday and Thursday. I get bloods done Monday morning. Last shot was Friday morning. I absorb test very fast. Here are my #'s that way.

Total test 1096 range 250-1100
Free test 395 range 35-155
Estro 26 range <39

So I switched to 20 mg every day for three weeks and lowered my ADex to .25mg Mon and Thurs. bloods done 24hrs after last 20mg subQ shot. Results:

Total test 796. Range 250-1100
Free test 236. Range 35-155
Estro 52. Range <39

I'm glad I didn't do 10 mg every day as that would've been entirely too low for me.I guess the above would be acceptable numbers but I don't know how some are claiming to get equal or higher numbers off a way less dose. Maybe that works for them but not me. I'm glad I did the experiment though because the every day shots were getting a little annoying.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing this

^yep thanks for the results. Not bad considering the sub Q was about 30% lower for half the dose.

That's some crazy estrogen conversion though...I'd need to be running 500+ with no AI for those numbers

Did you mean you typically do 100/wk or you do 100 each m, w, f for a total of 300.

I'm wondering because if it's 100 a week and that put you at 1096 then the 140/wk with daily injections put you at 796 then that says a lot. And it's clearly not worth it.

But if that 1096 was on 300/wk then the 796 on 140/wk seems much better.

Guessing you meant 100mg a week split up m, w, f cuz that seems to make more sense for that number. 1096 would seem really low for me on 300/wk. I hit 1200 on 200mg pharma. But I guess everyone is different.

Edit: just saw you say you absorb test fast. So maybe that number is on 300/wk. in that case the sub q seems to be working better for you, right?

Last edited:
So you went from 300mg/week to 140mg? I'd say given that much of a lowered dose those numbers are pretty good.

The e2 is strange though. Guess you should have just kept it the same.

Decided to try the subQ trt but 10mg ED seemed too low so I went with 20mg ED for 3 weeks. Normally I stay on 100mg pharm cyp MWF and pharm adex .5mg Monday and Thursday. I get bloods done Monday morning. Last shot was Friday morning. I absorb test very fast. Here are my #'s that way.

Total test 1096 range 250-1100
Free test 395 range 35-155
Estro 26 range <39

So I switched to 20 mg every day for three weeks and lowered my ADex to .25mg Mon and Thurs. bloods done 24hrs after last 20mg subQ shot. Results:

Total test 796. Range 250-1100
Free test 236. Range 35-155
Estro 52. Range <39

I'm glad I didn't do 10 mg every day as that would've been entirely too low for me.I guess the above would be acceptable numbers but I don't know how some are claiming to get equal or higher numbers off a way less dose. Maybe that works for them but not me. I'm glad I did the experiment though because the every day shots were getting a little annoying.

I've never done blood work to compare my values. I know when I went completely off test/AAS, I felt like a little girl, and when I added in the Sub-Q injects, I felt rejuvenated. Know that being noted, I'm not sure where my levels were at. I would never state from my own experience (especially without lab work) that a lower dose sub-q will give a greater numbers, and I would agree that that doesn't seem right. I'm not an expert in this area, but I would feel the same, unless others have labs to show otherwise?

Pretty much for me, it was either 1-2 intramuscular injects per week, or 37.5mg sub-q injects EOD. After injecting intramuscularly for 20 years, I just get sick of it all. The sub-q injects do take 'some' time, but are fast and easy for me, and don't add to the scar tissue I already have accumulated. That being said, from my own experience, 1-2 injects per week intramuscular is still not a big deal, so I would just recommend to each user to find what works best for them.

It would be interesting to see how your values would have come out with varying sub-q concentrations.

I agree with the others asking if you are comparing 300mg/wk of m/w/f intramuscular trt to that of 140mg sub-q trt??? IMO, that is too much of a difference in 300mg vs 140mg per week to compare results. AT those doses, 300mg is going to definitely give a larger test value. Maybe try to increase the sub-q inject to ED dosing at a higher amount?

Thanks for sharing your experience, dude:cool:

Last edited:
So you went from 300mg/week to 140mg? I'd say given that much of a lowered dose those numbers are pretty good.

The e2 is strange though. Guess you should have just kept it the same.

That's what I was trying to figure out. Cuz the way he worded the post I thought he was dissatisfied. So then I thought maybe he meant 100 total a week vs 300.

Need more deets haha

Did you use any tren with it at any point? that would explain the unusually high E2 on the second test.

We need to know if you were using 100mg a week, or 300mg a week before, to draw any meaningful conclusions.

I thought that I had read in various places before, that for equivalent Test doses, intramuscular injects resulted in higher blood levels than subQ injects.

Sorry guys that was 100mg 3x per week(300mg) total. I absorb test really fast. 12 years ago when I did my first cycle of 500 mg test my levels were the 3000's now on 500 mg im around 1800. The Estradiol may be a little off bc I was using 1mg tabs broken into 1/4's so one may have been a little bigger than the other, etc. whereas before I would just take half the tab twice a week. Nothing else was added either, no tren.

Also I forgot to mention I didn't really notice a huge change in my strength or physique. I looked a little bit flatter than normal but that was about it. Only thing I noticed was I was able to ejaculate much faster than normal when having sex with the wife when it normally takes longer. Since I don't notice a huge change I assume it's much healthier to stay on this dose so I think I'm going to continue this dose but add another .25 mg adex. Maybe a couple small 25mg suspension shots pre workout a few days ;)

Last edited:
i switched from once a week, 250mg, to twice a week shots, doing 125 each time, and my blood results were pretty much the same, within a few points.
thats doing im tho. i never tried subq..
but with using a long ester like test e, i just dont see why there would be a difference doing once or twice a week.
also, i was using insulin syringes so the difference betweem 1/2 inch into muscle and 1/2 inch into fat seems negligible to me, in terms of convenience.
the way i look at, if it aint broke, dont fix it.
but its cool u actually did bloods, instead of going by how u "feel" since that means nothing.

Sorry guys that was 100mg 3x per week(300mg) total. I absorb test really fast. 12 years ago when I did my first cycle of 500 mg test my levels were the 3000's now on 500 mg im around 1800. The Estradiol may be a little off bc I was using 1mg tabs broken into 1/4's so one may have been a little bigger than the other, etc. whereas before I would just take half the tab twice a week. Nothing else was added either, no tren.

Also I forgot to mention I didn't really notice a huge change in my strength or physique. I looked a little bit flatter than normal but that was about it. Only thing I noticed was I was able to ejaculate much faster than normal when having sex with the wife when it normally takes longer. Since I don't notice a huge change I assume it's much healthier to stay on this dose so I think I'm going to continue this dose but add another .25 mg adex. Maybe a couple small 25mg suspension shots pre workout a few days ;)

Why you want to add 25 suspension? your test range with just 20mg test is fantastic. Especially the free test. Are you competing? I would stay on the 20mg for on other 5 weeks, (it will be 8 week total ) than lower it to 10mg for 6 to 8 weeks. You will fell better and better. Try to increase your body sensivety to androgen, and you will see even better results with 20mg or 10mg per day.

3000 is very dangerous, 3000 for long period of time will damage the neurons in the brain.

If i am reading that right i agree with the consensus....you are comparing 300mg to 140mg

the proof is in the pudding

140mg is kicking the living shite out of the 300mg if you want to compare apples to apples and oranges to oranges.

If i am reading that right i agree with the consensus....you are comparing 300mg to 140mg

the proof is in the pudding

140mg is kicking the living shite out of the 300mg if you want to compare apples to apples and oranges to oranges.

How? Free test is all that matters and my free test on 300mg was 395 and on 140 was 236? Also keep in mind on the 300mg the blood draw was 72hrs after the last shot so it's a lot higher.

How? Free test is all that matters and my free test on 300mg was 395 and on 140 was 236? Also keep in mind on the 300mg the blood draw was 72hrs after the last shot so it's a lot higher.

236 free test is very good and with 160 mg lest test. So, yes per mg the 140 it produced better result and safer.

I did see some bloodwork on 1000mg test per week with total over 3000 and free 180 only. So you should be very happy.

Free test is pointless, total test is all that matters. SHBG isn't a storage mechanism, it's an active transport mechanism, this has been known since membrane receptors for SHBG have been found about 25 years ago. Unfortunately, most people, including doctors, aren't up to speed.

Free test is pointless, total test is all that matters. SHBG isn't a storage mechanism, it's an active transport mechanism, this has been known since membrane receptors for SHBG have been found about 25 years ago. Unfortunately, most people, including doctors, aren't up to speed.

Well shit there goes anything I ever knew. So I take it this means that adding proviron or mast to increase free T was pointless all these years.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity