over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SubQ VS IM (estrogen)

bigzzz

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Hi,

In your experience, did subQ raise estrogen more than IM or not?

@Type-IIx And does subq raise test as much as IM in your experience?

Thanks!

Can't say with all things being equal. 100mg injected once a week IM left me with lower estrogen then doing 15mg sub-q injected every day.

Can't say with all things being equal. 100mg injected once a week IM left me with lower estrogen then doing 15mg sub-q injected every day.
Allright, that's not what you read a lot of the times but interesting.

But we can assume ED IM injections is better for estrogen management than twice or three times weekly?

But we can assume ED IM injections is better for estrogen management than twice or three times weekly?
We can? How can we assume that? With long-estered forms of compounds in oily solvents, steady-state plasma levels are reached within 2 or 3 doses anyway. This is just a new sort of fad in TRT and HRT but there is absolutely nothing to suggest that doing M-W-F vs qd (daily) is any worse or produces more estrogen. Even once per week is fine. I once took 500mg once per week for a year and a half once and was just fine. I would need to see definitive bloodwork (my own) showing qd vs qw is any better. But it doesn't.

And I think some people just like sticking themselves.

We can? How can we assume that? With long-estered forms of compounds in oily solvents, steady-state plasma levels are reached within 2 or 3 doses anyway. This is just a new sort of fad in TRT and HRT but there is absolutely nothing to suggest that doing M-W-F vs qd (daily) is any worse or produces more estrogen. Even once per week is fine. I once took 500mg once per week for a year and a half once and was just fine. I would need to see definitive bloodwork (my own) showing qd vs qw is any better. But it doesn't.

And I think some people just like sticking themselves.
If you estrogen stays the same with once per week 500mg vs 3 times per week for the same 500mg. You are one very special person mate, congrats on that.

By the time a person get to 3x a week i doubt there is any real difference over ED. Even 2x vs ED would not be as great as 1x a week i would bet.

I have seen both increase/decrease with one or the other. IM is more consistent absorption/better bioavailability and less risk of knots from SQ reaction. The formulations are designed for IM use. SQ is good for aqueous solutions like peptides; HGH, HCG, MT II, etc.

I bought into the subq thing. Recent labs on 15mg/day subq (prescription not ug) put me at 860 total T, 154 free T, and 42 estradiol (a few points high).

FYI, I had skipped a full day on the injection before drawing blood. After seeing this, I restarted shallow IM daily.

I unfortunately don't have estradiol numbers to compare to IM.

My testosterone levels are double when I inject IM (slin pin) compared to sub q. Not sure about estrogen

My test levels end up being the exact same Subq or IM.

My estrogen levels rise faster on Subq but end up in the same place as IM in the end..Subq never goes higher..just gets there faster

I have seen both increase/decrease with one or the other. IM is more consistent absorption/better bioavailability and less risk of knots from SQ reaction. The formulations are designed for IM use. SQ is good for aqueous solutions like peptides; HGH, HCG, MT II, etc.
what about water-based stanz and base anabolic/androgenic compounds like TNE and tren base

what about water-based stanz and base anabolic/androgenic compounds like TNE and tren base

High chance of PIP since the hormone is more likely to crystalize/crash in the SQ. I wouldn't do it. Peptide hormones = SQ Steroid hormones = IM

Those would probably need to be pinned daily. That said, I've seen published charts of test levels after a single shot of test suspension, and it showed a second spike several days post injection. Although, the authors did state that if the crystals were more thoroughly micronized then they would not expect to see the second spike.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws