over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Subsitute for long grain rice?

galaxy

Registered
I hate eating rice. It takes me 20min just to eat 1cup of uncooked rice. I just dont have that kind of time. Not too mention if I was bulking it would be 2 cups of long grain rice. Should I just eat yams or sweet potatoes? Does it matter? Is there a reason behind the rice?

well

your joking right??? what drives you to eat uncooked rice??? if ya dont have time.. go to some japanese take out and but some!! (dont forget your measuring cup) lmfao!!! if ya keep eating uncooked rice dont choke on that!

uncle bens now has vaccum packed precooked brown rice, white rice etc. where you can open the pack throw it in the microwave for 2 minutes and wallaaaa!! rice ready to eat lol!!! it has 2 servings per pack with about 35 grams of carbs (no salt or msg shit added) but you could always do yams they take about 8 minutes on the microwave. also alot of health food stores carry frozen sweet potatoes cut up like french fries.. throw those in the oven w/ some olive oil and you have healhty french fries... they are sooo good! lol hope something i wrote on here helps!! ;)

Last edited:
what?

Galaxy,
No you don't want it uncooked. That is the uncooked measurement!LOL I am sorry you misunderstood that. shit I wish I would have known that. We can infact substitute for yams or sweet potato's drop me an e-mail and we'll make the necessary adjustments and once again I appoligize that you misunderstood. wyldeone.

sorry...

i almost pissed my pants lol :D

I feel bad!

Rea,
I actually feel bad as Galaxy is one of my clients and he is very determined and doing very well with his contest prep and has made drastic improvements and all this time i didn't realize he was eating it uncooked! I tried to give him uncooked measurements as I do with all clients because one cup cooked rice isn't nearly enough for him at his current weight. Galaxt once again i appoligize for the confusion and if you have anyother questions please e-mail me and I will confirm them for you. best wishes your friend wyldeone.

Thats just too funny :D Galaxy dont be afraid to ask Wyldeone about your contest prep....hes the BEST!! If you dont ask you'll never know quite for sure? :rolleyes: Mental1

Guys its cooked.LOL I was talking about the total measurement also. Geez, Im not that stupid!LOL

ohhh ok haha

sorry!! i read that wrong then.. it just seemed like that when i first read it! lol (I feel like a dumb blonde now!) :rolleyes:

Rea

Hi Rea, this is off topic but I thought you may be a better help than others on this one. I have a friend who is bulemic for about 4yrs and is 23 yrs old. She wants me to train her, but there is no way I feel safe about doing so..I mean she tells me she throws up every single day. I don't want to tell her to just go see a doctor b/c she would have already done so..The other thing is, is that she is a little overweight so I dont see her stopping anytime soon. Plus she smokes a little and drinks more than she should. I just see so much potential in her and want to do all I can to help b/c she is truly a great girl..There is also a little more that goes into it on a personal level, but I wont get into that..Have you ever had to deal with anyone and this illness? Any input you have would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Marty

It would be interesting to know what the glycemic index of uncooked rice is. So low IMO that in theory it would make the perfect choice for a diet.. if ever your stomach was able to digest it. Anyone has an idea about the GI?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear