over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Substanon for TRT ?

musclefr

Registered
Newbies
Hi everyone I have a small question in mind friends I am currently in TRT with sustanon at the rate of 250 mg every 10 days Is sustanon good for a TRT or is it not recommended? Thanks to you

Personally I always switch back to Test C or E when I go back to my TRT dose. I prefer less pinning. With Sustanon I like to PIN more like M/W/F because of the shorter esters in it. For me I think there’s too many different length esters in Sust to wait 10 days for my next pin.

I use Sustamed subq 10-20 mgs. a day for eight weeks then 10 mgs. EOD for eight weeks, back and forth then every few months add in there Naposim at 15 mgs a day along with the 10-20 Sustamed for eight weeks blast, it's great

Sustanon 250 SUCKS BAD for use the way it was marketed, I mean real bad, ED or EOD is incredible

I use Sustamed subq 10-20 mgs. a day for eight weeks then 10 mgs. EOD for eight weeks, back and forth then every few months add in there Naposim at 15 mgs a day along with the 10-20 Sustamed for eight weeks blast, it's great

Sustanon 250 SUCKS BAD for use the way it was marketed, I mean real bad, ED or EOD is incredible
Yeah.. once you get enough shots administered there is little difference in the esters.. I agree that the medical reason for sust was very iffy.. it didn't live up to the hype.. but if your shooting eod there isn't much difference after a couple weeks from it to cyp or enth.. ive used sust and cyp for my trt. Same dose.. both came back virtually the same on bloodwork.. I still go back and forth

hello to you all
I hope you are well ?

I will come back to you after some research, here is what I understood

for the most optimum trt is a stable testo example the testo e or testo c

on the other hand a sustanon is not ideal unless have divided the dose into two injections

because it is several esters

what do you think?

I alternate between test cyp and 'sustanon' daily and haven't noticed much if any difference. Now when I was experimenting with twice a week, I could, I felt, detect a few fluctuations between the two. I feel better with daily pins and get less estro sides, as well, so sticking with daily and test ester shouldn't matter in this case.

Sorry. The image is daily vs. weekly testosterone injections.

Hello everyone and thank you for your help I just got my codes to be able to connect here However I would like to post in another category for the growth hormone except that I cannot post how to do? Thanks to you I hope the translation will do well being French

I've used SUST for my TRT protocol a couple of different times.

As the others have stated, there ends up being little difference once the Test is in your system.

My bloodwork never showed any notifiable changes?

Now I use whichever vial comes up next in my box, be it TC, TE or SUST LOL!

AB

Hi everyone I have a small question in mind friends I am currently in TRT with sustanon at the rate of 250 mg every 10 days Is sustanon good for a TRT or is it not recommended? Thanks to you
Yes it's fine and use to be the standard of care in UK. lots of misunderstanding about the ester profile. To me sustanon is a smoother test with less water retention.

Personally I always switch back to Test C or E when I go back to my TRT dose. I prefer less pinning. With Sustanon I like to PIN more like M/W/F because of the shorter esters in it. For me I think there’s too many different length esters in Sust to wait 10 days for my next pin.
3 times per week for trt dose? At what mg?

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner