over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Subway sandwich diet? Your thought?

I don't touch lunch "meats". By the time they prep it with nitrites, preservatives, coloring, sodium, etc.... is there any meat actually in there? I think you are actually paying $6 for a big piece of bread and some lettuce.

subway sandwiches are gross. the meat is old as hell and taste like they were found in the garbage.

Last time I ate their I was stuck on the toilet for an hour.

Go to a local sub shop instead. May cost you an extra couple bucks, but whos got better burgers, mcdonalds or local sub/burger joints?

I saw a homeless guy on the street and bought him a sub from subway. He took one bite and threw it at the back window of my truck as I was driving away and threatend my with a broken bottle. I didnt blame him. If I was on a deserted island with only a subway...I would starve to death.

I think they call it subway becuase they taste like the floor of a subway.

My guess is he was sodomized with a footlong Meatball sub when he was younger???

I'd go anywhere but subway. Try Port of Subs if you have one. There meat is just like behind the deli at a store and they slice it in front of you. I think quizno's is pretty healthy too. Subway is one of the worst.

This subway stuff got funny now.. I use to eat it a lot but i don't eat subway at all anymore.:cool:

If I wanted to look like Jared, I go to subway. Since I want to look like a BB, I eat elsewhere.:rolleyes:

I'd like to find out what heart walks he goes to. He's supposed to lead the heart walks or something, I'd like to walk in front of him and make it so he was not the leader.

https://www.msu.edu/~weberowe/complaints/Jared/jared.html

I read this article and I think I may give it a try. I'm sick of cooking and living like a slave to myself, check it out guys, let me know what you think. I appreciate the feedback

If you dont like cooking a lot, do what I do. I cook up two big pans of chicken in the oven and then eat off of that most of the week. Just store it cooked in the refrigerator and reheat it in the micro when you need a meal. Like others here have said, that subway is just junk. Youre paying high dollar for what mostly amounts to bread.

let me tell you something else about subway and the bitch jared

first of all the food there is so rotton, the other way you can loose any weight is from all the diarreah you will be having.

second, the guy with the loose skin and bitch tits jared is a dirty mother f'er who obviously sat around on his fat ass all day and just ate subs. thats not a friggen diet. that a piece of shit fat kid playing counter strike whos too lazy to work or do anything else and just eats those subs becuase it was probably close to his parents basement.

also, every seen the people that work at subway? they are people i wouldnt stand near in a subway. yet they are gonna give me something to put in my body? i think not. the tuna sits out for days on end until its all gone before they make more. they dont every toss anything to increase earnings.

lastly, the only thing that even comes close to tasting any good is the bread becuase its hard to screw that up. the meat smells like my jock, the tuna tastes like a hookers clam after a long night (i know the taste), the lettuce is limp like the pubes, and you can figure out the soured taste of the mayo.

So in conclusion, if you want to eat a sub that tastes like a hookers backdoor promoted by the absoute ugliest bitch body iver ever seen, go for it. however, i would be money that mr. loose skin jared dont even touch that shit. but who knows, gyno boy could drop dead in a year or two from food poisoning and prove me wrong.

go get your footlongs boys. after you eat it, go on the jared work out too. you will be healthy and looking good in no time.

need a coupon for quiznos let me know. i own a few in the L.A. area. Just kidding! HAHA

"lastly, the only thing that even comes close to tasting any good is the bread becuase its hard to screw that up. the meat smells like my jock, the tuna tastes like a hookers clam after a long night (i know the taste), the lettuce is limp like the pubes, and you can figure out the soured taste of the mayo."

Jesus that was a bombshell right there!!! Fucking sickest thing I've ever heard, and funniest! Yeah, one of the things that always pissed me off about Subway was how they pride themselves on condiments. It's like you can get unlimited pickels, peppers, tomatoes, teriyaki sauce, whatever, because this shit doesnt cost them hardly anything. You feel like you need to get more lettuce and pickels just so you'll have something to eat!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear