over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Subway

For clarification pourposes this is what a cheat meal looks like!

Attachments

• h-mcdonalds-Double-Quarter-Pounder-with-Cheese-Extra-Value-Meals.jpg
    h-mcdonalds-Double-Quarter-Pounder-with-Cheese-Extra-Value-Meals.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 269
16" Jersey Mikes Italian w- double meat, Mikes way!
Now that is Fresh, top Quality processed Meat.

I still prefer Arbys...

I haven't eaten there in years , but used to get a 12 inch double meat roast beef sub with mustard onion lettuce spincah tomato on italian herb cheese bread and it was a damn meal. Oh yea provolone cheese too. Lots of calories but didn't feel junky like other fast foods.

half a sausage and pepperoni pizza with grape juice. cuz on sesame street back in the 70's ernie and bert wee trying to divide pizza and grape juice evenly and to this day i gotta have those together. sweet and spicy works.
then, u get some salted carmel brownies, big fuckin hunk. warm it up in a bowl then dump 2 cups a chocolate ice cream on top .

HAHAHA yeah the granola bowl to blow the Double-Doubles straight outta yo ass!!

LMAO!! I was going to say the same thing. I think I will add the granola bowl to my weekly cheat meal.

I'm a damn girl and I don't eat subway...especially for a damn cheat meal. I did however manage an entire pizza, and a pint of Ben & Jerry's. Maybe he's just looking for Jared, after all Jared liked little boys

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Now I'm hungry and don't know weather to go to Subway or McDonalds
decision, decision

Now I'm hungry and don't know weather to go to Subway or McDonalds
decision, decision

Well that depends. Do you want a clean meal or a cheat meal? If you want a cheat meal then clearly go to McDonald's as a warm-up and then head to Taco Bell.

I envy the ectomorph's that can literally eat pizza and fast food on a daily basis to gain muscle and still stay shredded.

I'm a damn girl and I don't eat subway...especially for a damn cheat meal. I did however manage an entire pizza, and a pint of Ben & Jerry's. Maybe he's just looking for Jared, after all Jared liked little boys

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Pizza and ice cream for the win!!!
Jared likes 👶🌭 for the cheat meal.

The Truth About Subway

Subway definitely keeps it fresh and I figured out how. Every single one of their items on the “6 grams or less” menu has preservatives to keep it …well…fresh! Sure Subway makes your meal right in front of you, but what is really happening behind the scenes? Boxes of already cut up and prepackaged processed foods and chemical additives are being shipped from Big Food industry factories to each location.

The 9 grain wheat bread might look and smell freshly baked but it contains close to 50 ingredients including refined flours, dough conditioners, hidden MSG, refined sugars, etc. Could bread this processed ever be real food? Certainly not, when it includes a chemical ingredient called azodicarbonamide, which is banned as a food additive in the U.K., Europe, and Australia, and if you get caught using it in Singapore you can get up to 15 years in prison and be fined $450,000. Azodicarbonamide is more commonly used in the production of foamed plastics, however, it is allowed in the United States as a food additive, a flour bleaching agent, and a dough conditioner that improves elasticity of bread. The U.K. has recognized this ingredient as a potential cause of asthma if inhaled, and advises against its use in people who have sensitivity to food dye allergies and other common allergies in food, because azodicarbonamide can exacerbate the symptoms. Let’s not forget it only takes 4 or 5 simple ingredients to make REAL whole-wheat bread including flour, yeast, salt, water, and maybe honey.

-MT

Def better sandwich shops around the city, but ive been to alot of suburb places where im needing a meal and its a choice between a subway sub, McDonald's, taco bell, or DD... ill grab a double meat roast beef anytime over the others...

What's your cheat meal look like? All in one sitting or spread out?

I would love to say all in one sitting but if I'm on a roll...LOL! I love a good double cheeseburger!!

These days I think most of my meals would be considered a cheat meal by bodybuilding standards..:(

Last edited:
Def better sandwich shops around the city, but ive been to alot of suburb places where im needing a meal and its a choice between a subway sub, McDonald's, taco bell, or DD... ill grab a double meat roast beef anytime over the others...

Everything people have stated is true and it is not good food at all. But over here if I am out all day and need to eat Subway would be one of my picks. I haven't ate there for ages though. It's definitely not as bad as some of the other places. Over here you only really get Subway and McDonalds that are open later on. Unless you want to go to a restaurant and pay $50. There is a sandwich place called Edwards that do smoothies as well and that is great but they close at 6pm and there aren't that many of them. I am pretty sure Subway over here is a little healhier than subway in the US. But sure the meat is awful quality if you can even call it meat :eek:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws