over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

such an unpleasant article...and boldenone is just one my favorite steroids

High protein diet and/or mild dehydration will screw with blood work too.

it s hard to calculate how much is enough, I m fan of high doses, i m afraid if i take less i wont get effect, the other option , make all gear as low as 2-3g a week (for me is low, i like 6g week) and add at least 10 ius GH a day plus slin.....I dont believe less than 10ius , lets say divided at 5ius with 15 ius of slin, twice a day, is going to be much effective....I m not that experienced with GH used a few times but was taking 10ius a day....

Jesus Christ 6 grams a week with 10iu of gh and slin? Never mind the health issues...you're spending a small fortune

Jesus Christ 6 grams a week with 10iu of gh and slin? Never mind the health issues...you're spending a small fortune

I ve used GH only twice in past 7 years....slin is cheap, and the the gear is brewed....its cheap....i m not buying vials or tabs from anyone, only human grade I use are cheap omnas from eastern european pharmacies when traveling

Op.. good luck bro .. not even going to touch this one

Interesting anecdote regarding blood work results and kidney function. I saw a patient who last week had a creatinine at the end stage renal disease level and a egfr of nearly 0.. completely asymtomatic aside from nausea. I saw the same man again yesterday and his values were all within normal range. He is a migrant worker.. he said he " fixed himself" by drinking water all weekend.. dehydration explained his grossly abnormal labs..

Last edited:
**broken link removed**

An interesting read, but nothing in that case study implicated Boldenone in any way. The guy simply had elevated creatinine and eGFR and they never figured out why, much less demonstrated a causal link to EQ. The guy may have had some underlying kidney disorder or it was simply a consequence of carrying a lot of muscle OR perhaps he was supplementing with bad creatine. There have been lab studies done showing very high levels of creatinine in certain creatine brands.

I like bold too (though it takes forever to kick in) and I've run 20 week cycles of it with frequent lab work and my eGFR was always normal.

35, I have an athletic heart so after my years of high school wrestling my BP of 140/90 was said to be NORMAL bymy doctors, last 5 years been taking ACE inhib. and it s 130/75 and since started "donating" blood once a moths actually lower...tests every few months....

p.s i m not megadosing all the time, the only thing i use all the time is some amount of test as low as 750 a weeks, sometimes for a year or two, but then when i go hard at it, i start working out more and make an actual cycle of high dose and different compounds, trevor was saying one thing about megadosing - that when he did it - he lost weight and his advice was that u NEED the slin to make it "hold" onto nutrients, and with that of course u ll need the GH otherwise its not very effective...Borressen had a different theory tho...

I'm glad to hear that you're doing something for your blood pressure. It's the one thing that everyone should do at the very least! Too many people don't and their heart and kidney's get permanently damaged...or worse.

Interesting anecdote regarding blood work results and kidney function. I saw a patient who last week had a creatinine at the end stage renal disease level and a egfr of nearly 0.. completely asymtomatic aside from nausea. I saw the same man again yesterday and his values were all within normal range. He is a migrant worker.. he said he " fixed himself" by drinking water all weekend..

I ve had my kidney results affected only twice , after using trenbolone - first time at 100mg EOD for a year, I was also using Advil quite often at 800mg at that time, and second time was recently 6 months of tren at 150mg ED, and my kidney results are not to bad - show some stress but from my mouth to GOD's ear - ok for now....abusing tren is wht opened my eyes and ever since i started testing often and being very careful what I use...

35, I have an athletic heart so after my years of high school wrestling my BP of 140/90 was said to be NORMAL bymy doctors, last 5 years been taking ACE inhib. and it s 130/75 and since started "donating" blood once a moths actually lower...tests every few months....

p.s i m not megadosing all the time, the only thing i use all the time is some amount of test as low as 750 a weeks, sometimes for a year or two, but then when i go hard at it, i start working out more and make an actual cycle of high dose and different compounds, trevor was saying one thing about megadosing - that when he did it - he lost weight and his advice was that u NEED the slin to make it "hold" onto nutrients, and with that of course u ll need the GH otherwise its not very effective...Borressen had a different theory tho...

I just think you're holding a lot of water from all the androgens and the GH/slin. I think you'd look a lot better if you went down to a TRT dose for 8 weeks before hitting the gas again. You'd lose the bloat and look better. You're a big guy so once you cut down a bit, you'd look great

I'm glad to hear that you're doing something for your blood pressure. It's the one thing that everyone should do at the very least! Too many people don't and their heart and kidney's get permanently damaged...or worse.

shit..when it comes to that i will take statins, ACE -inhibit and watch closely everything. As of a the last 2 months i am on 3.5 of test , 2g of boldenone and 700 mg of dbal a week... below is attachment of my cholesterol that i just got today, hematocrit was in range, albumin and RBC too, platelets were slightly high and I drained half a pint last week, liver enzymes were high by 10-20 points ...GGT - only 3 points higher

Attachments

• known.png
    known.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 292
I just think you're holding a lot of water from all the androgens and the GH/slin. I think you'd look a lot better if you went down to a TRT dose for 8 weeks before hitting the gas again. You'd lose the bloat and look better. You're a big guy so once you cut down a bit, you'd look great

dude, i was dieting for 6 months, went down to 230, looked great, vascular, lean, etc, jsut 3 months ago started bulking till the weather gets cooler here in TX so I can do a a 10 day DNP cycle...I cant bulk or diet constantly...I have to switch training and diet to stay interested...but it its frkn 100'F on shade here..DNP s the lst thing u wanna use at that weather...but after the diet i bulked real lean with clean diet and the EQ added, I gained 40lbs , most of which are water of course, but I still have a vein on my obliques, and my thighs and calves are vascular ...waist size still 34...thats why I said that EQ is something else, I retain water in my muscles but not much in my face....

Last edited:
So his kidneys are fine. Creatinine levels were not elevated because of kidney damage. Am I missing something?

Let me make my point again.. What I'm saying is this is not exclusively a issue with eq.. Creatinine levels can be greatly elevated ( varies on a case per case basis) by gear use.. We have seen it here on numerous blood tests and by many who don't use EQ..

Let me make my point again.. What I'm saying is this is not exclusively a issue with eq.. Creatinine levels can be greatly elevated ( varies on a case per case basis) by gear use.. We have seen it here on numerous blood tests and by many who don't use EQ..

I got you...i just will test my kidneys every 2 weeks for nest 2 months b4 adding anything else, to see if there are any changes....

OMD, you are on so high dosage, just cut down according to your situation and pay attention on the diet and workout, that will helps you a lot.

OMD, you are on so high dosage, just cut down according to your situation and pay attention on the diet and workout, that will helps you a lot.

:):):)...and who the fuc are you to be advising me..I was asking pro's competitors vet NPC judges, guys who are 280bs at 10%bf (for christ sake -
my ex gf was a NPC heavyweight champion -big name, and barely knows shit about gear) If ur a huge and lean means u respond well to chemicals - and thats ALL....when most of the guys here giving advises, saw syringe for the first time i was already brewing....dont judge me by me my pics, dont even judge me even if u havent seen me...THE ONLY credible ppl here giving responses are vets, pros, and a few others.....somebody's 4 digit posts here mean shiiieeet to me....

Last edited:

Yep.. said it for years.. no excuse for high blood pressure.. go to Dr and problem solved.. that s what is killing the kidneys.. now add high bp to even higher bp from strenuous workouts and you have a recipe for disaster which could have been easily fixed

dude, i was dieting for 6 months, went down to 230, looked great, vascular, lean, etc, jsut 3 months ago started bulking till the weather gets cooler here in TX so I can do a a 10 day DNP cycle...I cant bulk or diet constantly...I have to switch training and diet to stay interested...but it its frkn 100'F on shade here..DNP s the lst thing u wanna use at that weather...but after the diet i bulked real lean with clean diet and the EQ added, I gained 40lbs , most of which are water of course, but I still have a vein on my obliques, and my thighs and calves are vascular ...waist size still 34...thats why I said that EQ is something else, I retain water in my muscles but not much in my face....

Eq is a great and very versatile compound.. the issue of elevated red blood cell count needs to be watch or donate blood every few momths.. some have issues with anxiety on eq but that's a pretty individual basis.. but overall we is a great highly anabolic compound..

Interesting anecdote regarding blood work results and kidney function. I saw a patient who last week had a creatinine at the end stage renal disease level and a egfr of nearly 0.. completely asymtomatic aside from nausea. I saw the same man again yesterday and his values were all within normal range. He is a migrant worker.. he said he " fixed himself" by drinking water all weekend.. dehydration explained his grossly abnormal labs..

Yes.. when I sent in for my knee replacement they did blood work.. told me my kidney function was not good for the surgsry.. i was shocked.. the Dr came in and told me to drink this measured water bottle three times before tomorrow and we will retest.. I did and all was normal.. he told me I didn't drink enough but nevsed had any symptoms.. drink so that hour urine is very light in color.. my only symptom was dark urine..

Yes.. when I sent in for my knee replacement they did blood work.. told me my kidney function was not good for the surgsry.. i was shocked.. the Dr came in and told me to drink this measured water bottle three times before tomorrow and we will retest.. I did and all was normal.. he told me I didn't drink enough but nevsed had any symptoms.. drink so that hour urine is very light in color.. my only symptom was dark urine..
Hi Lats...so lighter color urine is good? I ask cause sometimes my pee comes out real light almost like im peeing out water. Thank you in advance.
Take care.
MS

Weird isnt it? I've been seeing a lot of people referred to the ER for " kidney failure " And id say 8/10 are sent home after a day of admission and a few liters of fluids.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws