over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

such an unpleasant article...and boldenone is just one my favorite steroids

Those elevated levels can occur from any anabolic..eq definitely does not own that.. control your dosing and I bet all will be good

Those elevated levels can occur from any anabolic..eq definitely does not own that.. control your dosing and I bet all will be good

So his kidneys are fine. Creatinine levels were not elevated because of kidney damage. Am I missing something?

it s hard to calculate how much is enough, I m fan of high doses, i m afraid if i take less i wont get effect, the other option , make all gear as low as 2-3g a week (for me is low, i like 6g week) and add at least 10 ius GH a day plus slin.....I dont believe less than 10ius , lets say divided at 5ius with 15 ius of slin, twice a day, is going to be much effective....I m not that experienced with GH used a few times but was taking 10ius a day....

6 grams a week? Damn. You should be worried about kidneys.... and your liver, heart, lipids and every thing else.

I usually don't get involved in the high/low debate and shit like that as I have ran "high" amounts for me... but my high amounts are small compared to yours. Hope you're getting more than just blood work done.

it s hard to calculate how much is enough, I m fan of high doses, i m afraid if i take less i wont get effect, the other option , make all gear as low as 2-3g a week (for me is low, i like 6g week) and add at least 10 ius GH a day plus slin.....I dont believe less than 10ius , lets say divided at 5ius with 15 ius of slin, twice a day, is going to be much effective....I m not that experienced with GH used a few times but was taking 10ius a day....

Do you compete?

I don't want to jump on the "dose brigade"; but if this is a personal hobby (and think long and hard of making it a career), those high doses are completely unnecessary.

A poodle on gear will just be a bigger poodle; not a rottweiler.

Remembering that has more often than not pulled me back from establishing a wrong mindset.

compete? I will NEVER pose on stage in a tong...i m just a gym rat...gear works for me, i m no poodle, I was a Rottweiler b4 the gear and i ve got 19 y of experience with it but when i started using lighter steroid like Eq, winny , on top of test and dbol, lets say, i need to make sure i m taking enough... I know a lot about gear, cycles etc, but sometimes i got frustrated when i see somebody my size or even bigger , using a lot less than me.....

Attachments

• 24hrs.jpg
    24hrs.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 502
Last edited:

Nevermind

Last edited:
I know a lot about gear, cycles etc, but sometimes i got frustrated when i see somebody my size or even bigger , using a lot less than me.....

6g to look like this?

maybe you should learn a little about diet and training

I seriously hope you're trolling

Last edited:
Not one vein, striation or separation in that pic. Is it worth taking all that!?

Not one vein, striation or separation in that pic. Is it worth taking all that!?

maybe u re separated and striated when u bulk and eat tons of carbs???? let me see then...maybe i can learn something from you

Last edited:
compete? I will NEVER pose on stage in a tong...i m just a gym rat...gear works for me, i m no poodle, I was a Rottweiler b4 the gear and i ve got 19 y of experience with it but when i started using lighter steroid like Eq, winny , on top of test and dbol, lets say, i need to make sure i m taking enough... I know a lot about gear, cycles etc, but sometimes i got frustrated when i see somebody my size or even bigger , using a lot less than me.....

Umm...

Good luck to you sir!

I will patiently await tenny and little slice's responses.

Respect for posting your pic....

Maybe you can learn a few things from some of the members that will allow you to cut your gear usage considerably while achieving the look your desire.

Last edited:
Umm...

Good luck to you sir!

I will patiently await tenny and little slice's responses.

the local judges??? the tread wasnt about me actually....it started with something else.....they can bash and trashtalk all they want....

Last edited:

What's your age? Do you have your BP under control? How often are you getting blood work?

What's your age? Do you have your BP under control? How often are you getting blood work?

35, I have an athletic heart so after my years of high school wrestling my BP of 140/90 was said to be NORMAL bymy doctors, last 5 years been taking ACE inhib. and it s 130/75 and since started "donating" blood once a moths actually lower...tests every few months....

p.s i m not megadosing all the time, the only thing i use all the time is some amount of test as low as 750 a weeks, sometimes for a year or two, but then when i go hard at it, i start working out more and make an actual cycle of high dose and different compounds, trevor was saying one thing about megadosing - that when he did it - he lost weight and his advice was that u NEED the slin to make it "hold" onto nutrients, and with that of course u ll need the GH otherwise its not very effective...Borressen had a different theory tho...

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner