over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sucks

balla06

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
tryin to find soemone to work out with u is a total bitch around my parts man, new to a gym and everyone seems to either have their own things goin or they cant work a schedule out with me and all my boys r being pussy fucks and wont switch gyms and i hate to bug someone everytime i lift for a spot:mad:

total gayness:(

(venting sorry)

The only person I have ever consistantly worked out with is my brother.

A lot of my friends at home don't go to the gym consistantly and most of my friends at school don't even go to the gym. I used to only do exercises where I wouldn't need a spot but now I really don't mind asking for one anymore.

marbalizer99 said:
The only person I have ever consistantly worked out with is my brother.

A lot of my friends at home don't go to the gym consistantly and most of my friends at school don't even go to the gym. I used to only do exercises where I wouldn't need a spot but now I really don't mind asking for one anymore.
ya thats is what ive been doing for the most part and i think that me being new to the gym has alot to do with me asking ppl for a spot bc i dotn wanna be a pest to most plus the times i go in at its normally myself and one other person and they noramlly are doing cardio(small moma and popa type gym)

i jus wish i had more ppl serious about lifting and training in my area or some of my boys would man up!:mad:

i feel ya man. we've got a group of 3 or 4 of us who hit it hard all the time and sometimes they cant make it for some reason, and it really sucks bein by yourself. hard to get motivated for me a lot of the times.

ya its VERY hard for me to get motivated lately, its jsu so much better to have someone push u, i work alot harder and push myself more when i have a good partner

plus im lookin at maybe gettin soem DC training soon or phil or someone but i dotn wanan blow my money unless ihave a good consistant spotter ya know

owell shit will work out hopefully:eek:

balla06 said:
ya its VERY hard for me to get motivated lately, its jsu so much better to have someone push u, i work alot harder and push myself more when i have a good partner

plus im lookin at maybe gettin soem DC training soon or phil or someone but i dotn wanan blow my money unless ihave a good consistant spotter ya know

owell shit will work out hopefully:eek:
Hey balla, how ell equiped is this momsandpops show? do theyn have smith machines, do they have any real lifters? I have trained on my own for years, when I need a spot I ask for one. Plain and simple. If there's no one around then I adjust my weights and add some intensity. Hang in there man, train hard, learn to motivate yourself. It's hard. Training in solitude is not always a bad thing, no distractions. It'll work out for you. keep on your boys and maybe one day they'll grow up to be men. Lemme quess, aerobics classes at the old gym? lots of girls? that's why they won't leave. Your better off without them then. If their motivation is going to perv, then they will not push hard enough.

oldfella said:
Hey balla, how ell equiped is this momsandpops show? do theyn have smith machines, do they have any real lifters? I have trained on my own for years, when I need a spot I ask for one. Plain and simple. If there's no one around then I adjust my weights and add some intensity. Hang in there man, train hard, learn to motivate yourself. It's hard. Training in solitude is not always a bad thing, no distractions. It'll work out for you. keep on your boys and maybe one day they'll grow up to be men. Lemme quess, aerobics classes at the old gym? lots of girls? that's why they won't leave. Your better off without them then. If their motivation is going to perv, then they will not push hard enough.
thanks alot oldfella!!

those kinda words from ppl is what keep me pushin

the gym is actual a power house gym, has everything i need, reminds me of my highschool locker room but with 300X more stuff, and yes it has a smith machine and there is pretty much nothings but serious lifters there that is why i moved to this gym and drive 30 min jus to work out

i used to be at lifetime fitness, god what a fuckin joke! place is nice and shit but there is too many fuckin immature fucks and kids that play around and take up my time and space...i mean they bounce fuckin basketballs in the weight section when the court is DOWN STAIRS and its jus sorrry as far as im concerned

and as far as my boys go, ya thre is ALOT and i mean ALOT of women there and the equp is nice but still i cant have that kinda enviroment when lifting, i get to angry with it all so i left

thanks for the kind words bro i really apprec it!:)

balla06 said:
thanks alot oldfella!!

those kinda words from ppl is what keep me pushin

the gym is actual a power house gym, has everything i need, reminds me of my highschool locker room but with 300X more stuff, and yes it has a smith machine and there is pretty much nothings but serious lifters there that is why i moved to this gym and drive 30 min jus to work out

i used to be at lifetime fitness, god what a fuckin joke! place is nice and shit but there is too many fuckin immature fucks and kids that play around and take up my time and space...i mean they bounce fuckin basketballs in the weight section when the court is DOWN STAIRS and its jus sorrry as far as im concerned

and as far as my boys go, ya thre is ALOT and i mean ALOT of women there and the equp is nice but still i cant have that kinda enviroment when lifting, i get to angry with it all so i left

thanks for the kind words bro i really apprec it!:)
Hang in there bro, That's why I own a hardcore gym. Fuckin kids are not allowed. I do not have aerobics classes. Just good equipment and tons of iron. You'll be ok bro. you just need to settle in with the new scene. train hard and grow. then you'll have them chasin you for a training partner!! Good luck.

oldfella said:
Hang in there bro, That's why I own a hardcore gym. Fuckin kids are not allowed. I do not have aerobics classes. Just good equipment and tons of iron. You'll be ok bro. you just need to settle in with the new scene. train hard and grow. then you'll have them chasin you for a training partner!! Good luck.

kids arent allowed!? :(

what if the kid is hardcore? haha

oldfella said:
man thanks alot bro like i really appreciate it man!! and that is what i plan on doing, GROW GROW AND GROW some more, the only thing that could even come close to stopping me is my genetics but they r not bad at all, but never had anyone in my family be a BBder or be even close to being a BIG BIG guy but never had a firefighter in the family either so i guess its jus another new tren ill start in my family:)

SV what up pimpin!!, u know ud be alowed :p

SVFootball said:
kids arent allowed!? :(

what if the kid is hardcore? haha
LOL, They have to leave the basketballs outside. I'm the law round these parts. So I get hold of em and have them train with me for one session, always legs, if they come back the next day then they can stay!!! HAHAHAHA!! Can you say "wheelchair?"

oldfella said:
LOL, They have to leave the basketballs outside. I'm the law round these parts. So I get hold of em and have them train with me for one session, always legs, if they come back the next day then they can stay!!! HAHAHAHA!! Can you say "wheelchair?"

if you werent in australia id come take that challenge. i bet ill be back the next day :D

but i feel everyone's pain...my gym is full of 'thug' b-ball players, wanna be big guys, and old ladies. :mad:

it sucks

oldfella said:

I wish there was a truly "hardcore" gym in my area, seems like everything nowadays, at least here, is mostly cardio, machines (not even hammer strength) with limited free weight areas, squat racks, ect.. in other words geared towards the "fitness" crowd. My workout partner is my wife, she's a great motivator and a great spotter with all but the heaviest of my lifts. We finally found this little (new) 24 hr gym near our house, its great, and never crowded at least not yet. I workout DC style and its got everything I need. Last Sunday, we walk in and nobody there, cept the owner left this little robot vacuum cleaner running that was going in circles all around the gym floor. After tripping on this thing 3 or 4 times, I gave it a pretty good kick, it flipped over a couple times, flew 10 feet thru the air and landed on its feet and kept right on going, kinda funny. Anyway, I found a great workout patner and married her (lol).
Let me know when you open a gym in SW FL :)

balla06 said:
tryin to find soemone to work out with u is a total bitch around my parts man, new to a gym and everyone seems to either have their own things goin or they cant work a schedule out with me and all my boys r being pussy fucks and wont switch gyms and i hate to bug someone everytime i lift for a spot:mad:

total gayness:(

(venting sorry)

hard to find someone to train with as hardcore as myself. i usually train alone on hammer strength and dumbbells.

brickhouse said:
I wish there was a truly "hardcore" gym in my area, seems like everything nowadays, at least here, is mostly cardio, machines (not even hammer strength) with limited free weight areas, squat racks, ect.. in other words geared towards the "fitness" crowd. My workout partner is my wife, she's a great motivator and a great spotter with all but the heaviest of my lifts. We finally found this little (new) 24 hr gym near our house, its great, and never crowded at least not yet. I workout DC style and its got everything I need. Last Sunday, we walk in and nobody there, cept the owner left this little robot vacuum cleaner running that was going in circles all around the gym floor. After tripping on this thing 3 or 4 times, I gave it a pretty good kick, it flipped over a couple times, flew 10 feet thru the air and landed on its feet and kept right on going, kinda funny. Anyway, I found a great workout patner and married her (lol).
Let me know when you open a gym in SW FL :)
I hear ya. I was married for 20years. She was my training partner, hardcore for many of those years. She spotted me for "ALL" of my lifts. I used to get guys walk over while I was gettin ready to bench and ask me if I wanted a spot from them. My polite reply was "thanks man, but SHE'S got this". And she did. Im never trusted anyone to spot for me. I taught her all she needed to know and how to spot, not jerk the bar outta my hands. I had faith in her strength to be able to help me out. 484 for 2reps at 40years old. BTW I don't have no fuckin robots in my gym either!!!LOL But dogs are allowed. I have my two boys with me every day behind the desk (complaints dept) They are two purebred chihuahuas'. Sometimes I'd rather have them here than some of the people.

Last edited:
when u find some one hardcore enuff and that can keep up don't let them go!!! i drive 1hr each way. 4 day's a wk to train with a freak like my self....my result are so much better then training alone or new guy every two wks cuz they quit. yes i got a fool time job....lol... yes it sucks....lol..

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear