over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sudden hair loss on tren

androgenreceptor

Registered
Its no surprise Tren causes hair loss, its certainly infamous for that. I've never had an issue with hair loss from tren in the past but for some reason this cycle is different. I started my cycle 3 weeks ago at a dose of 600mg divided amongst MWF. Im also taking Test E 600mg and Dbol 50mg... I've run this exact cycle before with no problems. I've been noticing an unusual amount of shedding in the shower but my hair has been kind of long so it didn't appear to be anything to worry about. I went to the barber today to get my usual buzz cut and when I looked in the mirror my jaw almost dropped... I can very clearly see my scalp, Im definetly going bald. :mad: I had no idea this could happen so fast. To be honest Im going to have a hard time dropping the Tren altogether , I like it too much. Do you guys think I could slow the hair loss but still see results if I dropped the dose to 300mg / week? Im 6'1 190lbs.

Your hair loss is not going to slow down from reducing the dose. Been there done that. It's going to fall out regardless unless you completely drop the tren. You have 2 options. Either get rid of the tren or accept that you will have a receding hairline or baldspot. Another option is finasteride, but that has some nasty and permanent side effects.

Your hair loss is not going to slow down from reducing the dose. Been there done that. It's going to fall out regardless unless you completely drop the tren. You have 2 options. Either get rid of the tren or accept that you will have a receding hairline or baldspot. Another option is finasteride, but that has some nasty and permanent side effects.

Finasteride won't work. That drug is designed to inhibit the enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT (5-a-reductase).. thats it.

Finasteride won't work. That drug is designed to inhibit the enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT (5-a-reductase).. thats it.

You're right. It slipped my mind that tren is 19-nor and not dht based and does not convert to dht like test does. Nizoral shampoo and rogaine are not viable options for you either. You're fucked then, lol. Seriously though, either drop the tren, or keep running it and accept that you will have a receding hairline or bald spot. I made peace a while back regarding my receding hairline.

Last edited:
Hair transplant, 200 bucks a month

That sucks! What do u love more, you're hair or tren?

That sucks! What do u love more, you're hair or tren?

Thats an interesting question actually, and the answer might be a little vain but here it is: Honestly, I don't give 2 shits about my hair. What I care about is how people would perceive me as bald or thinning. Thats a turn off to some people and I like my sex life where it is :D

Its no surprise Tren causes hair loss, its certainly infamous for that. I've never had an issue with hair loss from tren in the past but for some reason this cycle is different. I started my cycle 3 weeks ago at a dose of 600mg divided amongst MWF. Im also taking Test E 600mg and Dbol 50mg... I've run this exact cycle before with no problems. I've been noticing an unusual amount of shedding in the shower but my hair has been kind of long so it didn't appear to be anything to worry about. I went to the barber today to get my usual buzz cut and when I looked in the mirror my jaw almost dropped... I can very clearly see my scalp, Im definetly going bald. :mad: I had no idea this could happen so fast. To be honest Im going to have a hard time dropping the Tren altogether , I like it too much. Do you guys think I could slow the hair loss but still see results if I dropped the dose to 300mg / week? Im 6'1 190lbs.

How early in did you start noticing??? was it just recently or was it from jump? I just finished my 3rd week (350/175 Ace/Prop) and haven't seen any hair loss (thankfully)...does Tren make it fall out at any dosage if your prone?....

How early in did you start noticing??? does Tren make it fall out at any dosage if your prone?....

Thats what I'm trying to figure out, I've never had this problem with tren before but its only my 3rd cycle with it. I noticed shedding within the first week but I didn't realize how bad it was until today when I got my hair buzzed.

You've been shedding hair before now, but for some reason it's gotten your attention. 600 test is enough test to def play a role as well.

You've been shedding hair before now, but for some reason it's gotten your attention. 600 test is enough test to def play a role as well.

I've considered that but I'm taking finasteride. I've done test as high as 1g a week in the past with virtually no hair loss. I think I'm gonna keep on the tren and drop it to 300mg 2x a week.

Thats what I'm trying to figure out, I've never had this problem with tren before but its only my 3rd cycle with it. I noticed shedding within the first week but I didn't realize how bad it was until today when I got my hair buzzed.

This is my 1st Tren cycle ever and I fuckin' LOOOOVE it!....so i'm hoping to get through it side effect free...gonna bump it up slightly to 420mg and eventually sit at 525/175 if all goes well....i think jm425 mentioned that dosage doesn't matter....i'm soo hoping that's the case.. good luck brother

I'm prone to mpb and I had NO hair loss on 200mgs of tren a DAY.

My hairline was receeding in my early 20s. I just started shaving it and have loved it this way ever since. And nowadays its acceptable and stylish, unlike when I started shaving it 20 years ago, everyone thought I was a skinhead.
Nowadays its almost cliche'. My 2cents

This is my 1st Tren cycle ever and I fuckin' LOOOOVE it!....so i'm hoping to get through it side effect free...gonna bump it up slightly to 420mg and eventually sit at 525/175 if all goes well....i think jm425 mentioned that dosage doesn't matter....i'm soo hoping that's the case.. good luck brother

The dosage does matter. I only know this because Im currently taking a pharmacology course.

If you get a transplant...won't you continue to lose hair if you remain on gear?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws