over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sufficient amount of HGH daily

Freakofnature86

Newbies
Hello there.

I am a 26 year old male. I have been working out for quite some time on and off since I was 15 (about 3 years without taking a break as of late) with good results, and have 3 cycles under my belt. I eat a lot, of the right sort of food and I work out quite frequently. I pretty much know my way around working out and eating right in general. I weight about 108kg at the moment and I am 181cm tall.

I have this crazy plan to run a AAS and HGH cycle over quite some time (8-12 months, depends). Not the smartest thing to do, but it's a kind of scientific project with myself as the test rat. Everything will be well documented. And of course I will go to the doctor frequently to get my levels checked.

Anyhow, I was thinking of running GRF 1-29 combined with GHRP-6. I have read a lot of stuff, but some of it confuses me. I read one thing one place, and then something quite different the other.

How many mcg would I have to take of each substance daily to get maximum results?

Work in progress of course. I am not going to start taking HGH as of yet with my limitied knowledge of the subject, hence why I am here asking to get my questions clarified.

Thanks in advance from a very confused man.

Last edited:
Would 5ui of each peptide (GHRP-6 and GRF 1-29) post workout and before bed 5-6 times a week totalling at 10ui daily be sufficient?

And something that confuses me. I've read that 10ui each day is what to aim at when wanting to build muscle. It is also said that 1mg of HGH = 3 ui. The GHRP-6 kit comes in 10 x 5mg. Now 5mg = 15ui. Which means that I will be using 1/3 of a 5mg vial daily, one vial lasting 3 days. 10 vials making it 1 month. Which means that I will deplete one kit of GHRP-6 each month (+ the extra GRF 1-29 which I didn't include in the equation). Is this correct?

Should I be using 5ui of both peptides, or is it better to use a little more of one of the peptides?

I need to be able to to figure out how much my peptide budget will end up at so it would be great with some good intuitive replies.

Last edited:
I realize that I have made a mistake about the UI part because of some misinformation and that 4-6 ui should be what to aim for, if I am not wrong again. Thus 1 kit should last 50 days?

I really wish this forum didn't have a limited time laps when it comes to editing posts, would make things so much easier than having to write a new post 3 times just to fix some tiny/major mistakes :eek:

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner