over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Suggestion for my summer cutter

eseng

Board Supporter
Board Supporter
stats: 30 yrs old 5'10 208lbs approx 12% bf
cycle history: 5 cycles test only, test eq, test deca tren, test p tren var masteron, dbol test eq tren.

planning my summer cycle for a cut...starting may.

1-20 test c 250mg pw
1-20 primobolan 500-700 mg pw
1-6 NPP 100mg m w f
1-6 test P 100 mg m w f
hcg 250 mcg 2x a week throughout

pct:
nolva/clomid :
22-25 20/50
26 nolva only 10 mg a day

looking to add winny or var weeks 14 to 22 at 50 mg a day...haven't decided yet. i liked how var really cut down on my stomach fat, havent tried winny yet but how does it compare to var?

question is: do you think primo would be better at 700 or is 500 mg enough to hold onto mass while cutting. this is my first time with primo so any experienced users please chime in.:D

From what I've researched minimum 600 on primo. 2nd I liked var over winni. I could never go higher than 50mg on winni without being angry all the time. Anavar allowed me upto 100 with great results and no temper issues.
Good luck with whatever u decide

From what I've researched minimum 600 on primo. 2nd I liked var over winni. I could never go higher than 50mg on winni without being angry all the time. Anavar allowed me upto 100 with great results and no temper issues.
Good luck with whatever u decide

well 600 sounds fair..but ive never tried var at 100 mg a day...pumps must be insane.

Leanest I've ever been, with the help of a few other things and keeping my diet a lot better. Have u considered maybe masteron as well?

500mg primo is fine. I get much better results from stanazol injection that I do from anavar. It gets me dramatically shredded.

Leanest I've ever been, with the help of a few other things and keeping my diet a lot better. Have u considered maybe masteron as well?

last time i tried masteron i only could handle it for 5 weeks even at only 300 mg a week...i was gettin acne knots in my head...not very comfortable...had to lower it to 200 mg a week.

500mg primo is fine. I get much better results from stanazol injection that I do from anavar. It gets me dramatically shredded.

i think i might want to try the oil based winny ... u think 100 mg m w f would be sufficient?

From my personal experience, diet is how you get lean. I've been on wini and not leaned down at all bc i ate crap. Diet is key, heck you lean down on deca, eq any steroid it seems like!

You really didn't list any cutters except for the var or winny. If you dont want to add low dose tren or mast use some thyroid, clen or the like and diet.

I agree. The, problem for me is my joints on Winny. I can barely,lift.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

When I see summer cutter, I always hope there is going to be a diet listed. I can get 'summer lean' on test cyp and deca.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

diet

this is what my diet basically consist of and i think i need some help here.
i dont count calories as i am not looking to compete..just trying to eat as clean as possible...maybe a cheat meal once a week.

0500 1 whole egg, 6 egg whites, 1 banana, 1 scoop whey protein shake

0800 1/2 cup brown rice, 1 cup brocoli, 3g fish oil, 6 oz tuna

11.00 1 scoop whey protein shake, 2 tsp peanut butter

1300 Prework out meal- salad (tomato, lettuce, cucumber), 6 oz chicken breast

1600 work out

1900 post workout meal- 1 cup brown rice, 1 cup brocoli, 3g fish oil, 6 oz steak, 3 egg whites

2100- 2 scoops casein, 2 tbs peanut butter

You really didn't list any cutters except for the var or winny. If you dont want to add low dose tren or mast use some thyroid, clen or the like and diet.

i thought the primo was good for cutting...as i will be doing 45 mins cardio 5x a week.

i forgot to mention i do have clen n t3 on hand...do you suggest 2 weeks on 2weeks off for clen or use the benedryl method and run 6 weeks str8? 3 weeks t3 on and 3 weeks off.

i would have thrown in tren weeks 1-6 but have not given npp a try so decided i would kickstart my cycle with that.

would u say save the npp for winter cycle and swap with tren??

I agree with Concreter on this! Throw in some Tren amd clen and you will see some nice results. Tren always eats at my belly fat! Your diet is the most important when on a cutting cycle. As for the Winny it can really give you joint issues if you already have some, so I stay clear and would use the anavar.

Tren and anavar is destroying my bodyfat while strength going up. Oh and a few iu of rips a day, all low dose. Diet is just clean, 250-300 protrin, and a very slight calorie deficit. Meat, eggs, fruit, fish, veg and oats after training. The occasional social donut at work aswell.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I use primo at the end of the cutter to hold muscle with no extra water.
High test and deca bulk with some mast and an oral.
Then test and tren with maybe an oral for hardening. Add clen t3 etc. as needded.
Low test, mast and high primo for holding the finshed product...Plus GH.
Mission accomplished!......{till next bulker}.

Tren and anavar is destroying my bodyfat while strength going up. Oh and a few iu of rips a day, all low dose. Diet is just clean, 250-300 protrin, and a very slight calorie deficit. Meat, eggs, fruit, fish, veg and oats after training. The occasional social donut at work aswell.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

looks like i need to up my protein a bit and add some fruits in my daily diet.

have not ventured into gh yet but just starting to experiment with peps this week. cjc 1295 w/o dac and ipam 100 mcg each 3x a day. will be running this all the way till i start cycle.

so new cycle would be something like this

1-20 test c 250mg/w
1-20 primo 500mg/w
1-6 npp 100mg/eod
1-6 test p 100 mg/e0d
7-14 tren ace 100mg/eod
7-14 anavar 50mg/ed
18-22 winny oil 100mg/eod
clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
t3 3 weeks on 3 weeks off
hcg 250 2x a week
aromasin 12.5 mg eod

23-27 pct
20mg nolva/50 mg clomid throughout
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
might include peps again if i like my current run.

Last edited:
looks like i need to up my protein a bit and add some fruits in my daily diet.

have not ventured into gh yet but just starting to experiment with peps this week. cjc 1295 w/o dac and ipam 100 mcg each 3x a day. will be running this all the way till i start cycle.

so new cycle would be something like this

1-20 test c 250mg/w
1-20 primo 500mg/w
1-6 npp 100mg/eod
1-6 test p 100 mg/e0d
7-14 tren ace 100mg/eod
7-14 anavar 50mg/ed
18-22 winny oil 100mg/eod
clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
t3 3 weeks on 3 weeks off
hcg 250 2x a week
aromasin 12.5 mg eod

23-27 pct
20mg nolva/50 mg clomid throughout
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
might include peps again if i like my current run.

I really dont think you need all that to cut brother....IMO...one should only use what is needed to keep the muscle mass they have while cutting the bodyfat. If you plan on just getting leaner....then why take so much gear? If your on a "cutting" diet..you are not really going to be eating enough to grow. When I am just trying to get lean...say for summer....or for something other then pre contest...I just use enough to keep the muscle I have and let the diet and cardio do there job.

IMO...some tren and test is really all that is needed....or even some test and winny..(Maybe some clen/t-3) .something along those lines. I would save all that other gear for when your goals are different and you are trying to add some serious muscle mass. This is just my 2 cents tho. Good luck!

I really dont think you need all that to cut brother....IMO...one should only use what is needed to keep the muscle mass they have while cutting the bodyfat. If you plan on just getting leaner....then why take so much gear? If your on a "cutting" diet..you are not really going to be eating enough to grow. When I am just trying to get lean...say for summer....or for something other then pre contest...I just use enough to keep the muscle I have and let the diet and cardio do there job.

IMO...some tren and test is really all that is needed....or even some test and winny..(Maybe some clen/t-3) .something along those lines. I would save all that other gear for when your goals are different and you are trying to add some serious muscle mass. This is just my 2 cents tho. Good luck!

i appreciate your opinion and advise. that's y in my original post i was only gonna run test and primo with a little npp and prop to kick start. maybe i should save the primo for a long winter clean bulk. i just been holding on some for some time now and itching to try it. :eek:

so many choices...lol

I like the new cycle, mixing in and out different compounds at low doses. Looks like how I run, cant see how it cant work as long as your eating clean.
Not sure of the aromisin in the pct though ?
Post some before and after, pictures tell all.

I like the new cycle, mixing in and out different compounds at low doses. Looks like how I run, cant see how it cant work as long as your eating clean.
Not sure of the aromisin in the pct though ?
Post some before and after, pictures tell all.

I've been using asin during PCT lately with great results. first week 12.5mg every day (ontop of nolva/clomid) second week every other day, 3rd week every 3 days and cessation of use on 4th week. Deffinetly helped make the transition from low test to normal test and high estrogen to normal estrogen much smoother

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws