over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Suggestion to PM staff

winnivee

Registered
Can we get a scammers section?? That way members who were scammed past and present can post these guys WU and MG info up to avoid possible scamming in the future... This will limit and narrow down the resources these guys that find their way back to Pm and other boards can accept payments. Specially now that WU and Mg are making it harder to receive and send money without ID...

Like the Honda situation. If we had a thread I could have posted up pacmans locations that Honda not only sent me but numerous other members that were taken!!!!! This would have saved a lot of guys from being out hard earned money.

I will also over see any PMs and trying to track down any info I can when people post by checking other boards and asking around the community

Thanks staff! I hope we can make this happen. Also can include bust and other scammers from other boards.

Off-topic section WOULD BE ASWESOME !!!!

This was meant to be a serious post to help others from getting scammed

Great idea bro everyone on pm deserves a section like that we all work very hard for r money and cant afford to fill a scammers pockets and get either nothing in return or bootleg dvd's :headbang:

It's part of the game, if ur around long enough ur going to get scammed. There are sponsers here that have been proven over time. Their prices might be higher and wait times a bit longer but in the end u will get what u paid for. Posting people's info won't help because they can constantly change it, the best thing people can do is warn others if there is a problem.

Feel free to share your negative experiences, but I think the board members should stick with the board sponsors who pay and keep PM up.

A whole section to freely bash sources not on this board? Are the moderators supposed to monitor this as well? I'd have a lot of fun reading it, but it would quickly become a he said/she said mess while also opening the door for access to this site by vendors not paying to market to us.

Some new member says a company is terrible, and then several long time members say that company is great. No free marketing.

I think it would be a waste of time. It could help on a rare occasion but these guys are clever. Sure those two (Honda and pacman) were from the same place but many sponsors are and some may be wrongly victimized due to their location. It's hard to manage cos these guys just use fake ID's or pay people to use their details. This is why they are able to set up time and time again. Even if Big A asked for visual evidence (live cam chat) they can just pay some fucker to do that for them.

People just need to be extra cautious with new sponsors and not put in large orders... basically an amount they are prepared to lose. Common sense would suggest to just use tried and tested sponsors who have been in operation for years. It's a tough one cos we all want new (and genuine) sponsors to do well so trying new ones is good. We will always have this problem because some tits are just greedy and dishonest. Furthermore the fact aas are underground and illegal in various countries makes it much easier to get away with.

I wasn't burnt by Honda but was annoyed cos I was chosen as one of his testers for inj adrol etc. I would never give money to a brand new sponsor though cos I can't afford to lose it.

Damn, Honda wasn't even around for that fucking long.

Man fuck that dude.

There's a hall of shame section in the sponsors forum. That's basically what you're asking for.

There's a hall of shame section in the sponsors forum. That's basically what you're asking for.

that's for sponsors who didn't pay up to Big A. but you can make a correlation most the time. Although some times they could pay well in advance since they know what their trickery is.

Off-topic section WOULD BE ASWESOME !!!!

This would be a good. A small MMA subforum within that. A lot of MMA fans on here who can have a mature intelligent conversation on the sport instead of a million teenagers trolling hard on mma forums.

Can we get a scammers section?? That way members who were scammed past and present can post these guys WU and MG info up to avoid possible scamming in the future... This will limit and narrow down the resources these guys that find their way back to Pm and other boards can accept payments. Specially now that WU and Mg are making it harder to receive and send money without ID...

Like the Honda situation. If we had a thread I could have posted up pacmans locations that Honda not only sent me but numerous other members that were taken!!!!! This would have saved a lot of guys from being out hard earned money.

I will also over see any PMs and trying to track down any info I can when people post by checking other boards and asking around the community

Thanks staff! I hope we can make this happen. Also can include bust and other scammers from other boards.
I,m with you buddy, and I applaud your effort

trust me too hard to moderate. you'll have ugls bashing other ugls for no good reason other than to create bad reputations. ugls using the forum to push their products. etc. you'd need a full time guy just to weed through all the crap.

the problem with OT boards is they get out of hand and then before you know it everyones on the OT board and the main gear board is left in the dust.

if done correctly i would be very helpful to many. i see no harm in having a section one could post a complaint about a source. no fan boys, no bashing, no shills. strictly for legitimate complains. as i see it now, doing so in the sources thread is unreliable, and often times leads to a lot of bashing, arguments, stupid useless posts, etc. look at every source thread that had complaints, you always have guys that talk sh*t to "new guys", youll have the shills come to the defense of the source, the MODS have to do clean up of the thread, and by the time the smoke clears, the source is gone with many members money. if a thread were set up for strictly legitimate complains, legitimate signs of a possible scam, etc..where all the other BS if left out, it might help many from losing money, but at the very least from using low grade gear. i get plenty of PM's from guys too afraid to speak up, for fear of being bashed to no end by the "IN CROWD", so many it would solve that problem as well. but who knows, it could also do more harm than good....

One thing I notice is you never see the old vets posting they have been scammed.

We could put up flashing warning signs, scammer forum, A read this manual.
I think the guys that get scammed would not even take the time to read it.

Did honda have any "reps" or guys pushing him?
The new rule is if so they are banned also.

Did honda have any "reps" or guys pushing him?
The new rule is if so they are banned also.

that is one rule I like that you guys have implemented. I was one that was had for, but the sponsor was backed by soo many vets on here I figured they were g2g

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131