over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

suggestions on what to add for summer/acl recovery

vanya

Registered
Hey guys I made a post awhile back, I got complete ACL reconstruction surgery in December. I only missed about one month of the gym following the surgery and I am doing PT for my knee and just started ladder drills, lateral cutting, etc. Everything feels pretty good all things considered; I know it will take awhile to get to 100% especially getting the muscle back on my effected leg.

As I mentioned in my post about the surgery, I am on trt at 200mg/week. I cycled a bunch when I was younger (we are talking 6-7 years ago) and I haven't since. I had some anavar laying around and contemplated adding it in for 6 weeks to look nicer for summer plus its effect on collagen synthesis. Then I read about how it DESTROYS your lipids and I just don't feel it is worth it.

My blood work is fine on 200mg test/week and I would like to add something for summer that would be least harsh on my lipids. Now that I am older and smarter I really don't want to take anything that tanks my lipids immediately like anavar or most orals. I don't think I will ever touch orals tbh.

I would just add some more test and monitor blood work accordingly, but I know that would adversely affect my ACL recovery by reducing collagen synthesis (perhaps hgh be enough to counteract this?) I know there is nothing that will not not affect my lipids at least a little, but I just would like to avoid anything that will tank them.

What do you guys think about adding some primo or upping test and adding hgh? I can't find much on how primo affects lipids. Im open to any suggestions and I appreciate the responses.

Reload

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I wouldn't add any more AAS over yout TRT dose. I'd definately add the GH and I'd suggest BPC-157. You want to look better over the summer...do less 12oz curls, watch your carb intake and hit the cardio room for an hour/day.

Anavar is going to do very little except screw with your lipids.

SnowDoc723

Newbies
Agree with the above, and just please make sure you don't try to rush back too quickly. Gotta think long-term recovery.

Vr6chop

Newbies
I wouldn't add any other aas, if anything I heard that a few of the newer peptides and sarms help with joint issues but I have not witnessed annthing myself.

Best thing is to strengthen the muscles around the knee to protect the Acl. Diet and cardio should be enough to get you where you wanna be.

vanya

Registered
Thanks for the replies guys. I will just leave things as they are, add some gh for hopefully speeding recovery, and focus on strengthen my right leg and getting back into cardio as best I can.

RLTW<3>

Registered
I wouldn't add any other aas, if anything I heard that a few of the newer peptides and sarms help with joint issues but I have not witnessed annthing myself.

Best thing is to strengthen the muscles around the knee to protect the Acl. Diet and cardio should be enough to get you where you wanna be.

Man you should try bpc157 and tb500. Those two do wonders for injury recovery. I swear by em, and my ranger brother does too. Better than any pain killer. (Well not all of em but you get my point lol)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bukotitanico