over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Suicidal thoughts common among roiders?

I've had bad experiences with exs (but that was my fault for choosing the wrong ones).

There's definitely good women out there, but I feel that they're becoming more and more rare. Modern Western culture is destroying good women.
Find a woman from an old school culture. The islands have plenty as well as some parts europe. You couldnt pay me to get serious with a broad from the US FK THAT

Find a woman from an old school culture. The islands have plenty as well as some parts europe. You couldnt pay me to get serious with a broad from the US FK THAT
I'd agree that exports are probably the way to go. But then there is a culture/language barrier.

I’ve had somewhat regular (Anywhere from once per week to daily.) suicidal thoughts since I was 17 years old. I’m 38 now. I’ve been using gear for about 10 years or so now and have never noticed the AAS use having an impact on those kind of feelings/thoughts.

I'd agree that exports are probably the way to go. But then there is a culture/language barrier.
Sounds like youre talking about cars. :D

I've been using steroids for 23 years basically non stop , run some pretty stupid does , got my hormones WAY WAY out of wack , been through some very traumatic shit and been on meds for PTSD and Anxiety and I've never once thought that suicide was ever an option.

I don't think steroids have anything to do with suicidal thoughts

Every body is different. For people who say it’s mental health or underlying issues. I don’t believe that. Steroids change your hormonal imbalance. How can you predict how your gonna be. You can’t. Its all trial and error.

I’ve been depressed on steroids, happy, sad, horny, not horny. I just feel like intensifies you’re mood.

Every body is different. For people who say it’s mental health or underlying issues. I don’t believe that. Steroids change your hormonal imbalance. How can you predict how your gonna be. You can’t. Its all trial and error.

I think it really is. Tolerance to sides is the name of the game. Low doses of tren (10mg a day) eventually lead me to feel a bit psychotic, and just like dog shit, in general. Emotionally, I'll go both ways; to women, I'm the sweetest mother fucker they've ever known in their life but if someone pisses me off, I can see myself completely going off the handle. I think any type of fluctuation is going to effect everyone differently.

I like joke around, "high mileage" "needs a lot of maintenance" or "newer model"
You could also go with new and used!

You could also go with new and used!
I prefer the title, registration and insurance to be in someone else’s name and go for joy ride on weekends. Hand the keys back to them Sunday night and walk away with smoke coming from under the hood, cracked windshield and a side view mirror missing.

I think the act of suicide is an act of violence against your loved ones. You are transferring your pain, your weakness, your hurt, onto your family, your loved ones for the rest of their lives. Ive had brothers commit suicide, ( its 22 per day among vets ) ive seen their families destroyed, the fkn funerals. Cant describe in words. I understand the pain, the hopelessness, the hurt, but instead of being selfish, push through it. Hour by hour, day by day, if nothing else but your loved ones.

I think the act of suicide is an act of violence against your loved ones. You are transferring your pain, your weakness, your hurt, onto your family, your loved ones for the rest of their lives. Ive had brothers commit suicide, ( its 22 per day among vets ) ive seen their families destroyed, the fkn funerals. Cant describe in words. I understand the pain, the hopelessness, the hurt, but instead of being selfish, push through it. Hour by hour, day by day, if nothing else but your loved ones.

I absolutely agree with this. I want to clarify that when I say that I'm more comfortable with the idea, it's assuming I'll have no wife, kid, or really any loved ones left. Only then would it be an option. A big reason it hasn't happened by now is I'd never want my loved ones to find me that way.

This kind of comment proves you have no idea about the majority of suicide. Ill admit I used to think that way as well, but when you literally stop someone mid attempt and have to take them to the ER and listen to them talk to the professionals about why and how ect they were going to do it. Then you realise how far from the truth that comment is, ill have to say its pretty damn offensive. Im not one for internet arguments but if someone tried to argue that point with me face to face they would not be standing.

This kind of comment proves you have no idea about the majority of suicide. Ill admit I used to think that way as well, but when you literally stop someone mid attempt and have to take them to the ER and listen to them talk to the professionals about why and how ect they were going to do it. Then you realise how far from the truth that comment is, ill have to say its pretty damn offensive. Im not one for internet arguments but if someone tried to argue that point with me face to face they would not be standing.

Alright, let's look at a few things, here. It really can be a mix of both. Do you know the main reason I'm talking to you right now? Because I knew someone out there who really loved me and the last thing I'd ever do would put them through would be finding me lifeless and having to clean shit up.

Have you ever had to do that? Have you ever had someone close to you commit suicide, say you were close to their family, and you were one of the first people they reached out to? Because you were their closest friend and likely the last person they talked to?

And it can literally be half thought. I've had it happen. Wonder what would happen if I veered off and hit this median? What if I just drifted over the bridge? That's when shit gets scary.

LOL I would be standing, not you.

Alright, let's look at a few things, here. It really can be a mix of both. Do you know the main reason I'm talking to you right now? Because I knew someone out there who really loved me and the last thing I'd ever do would put them through would be finding me lifeless and having to clean shit up.

Have you ever had to do that? Have you ever had someone close to you commit suicide, say you were close to their family, and you were one of the first people they reached out to? Because you were their closest friend and likely the last person they talked to?

And it can literally be half thought. I've had it happen. Wonder what would happen if I veered off and hit this median? What if I just drifted over the bridge? That's when shit gets scary.

Yes my sibling mid attempt.....

I once stopped my best friend from committing suicide, we were in high school. He had a big knife to his throat and had just made a small cut. I grabbed him from behind and put him in a full nelson. Not sure if he would have gone through with it, but he sure as hell wanted to do it. His mother was there to see it and he ended up getting sent to a facility for a few months. Scary stuff.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131