over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Suicide with Insulin

I have had to relatives commit suicide... I don't begrudge either of then the right to do it.
We have NO IDEA of the deamon that maybe inside their head .
Example . a man in Seattle yesterday , went to a cafe killed 2 people . then a stranger on the street, then himself.
Good only know if my cousin had thought of killing her little 2 year old girl ..and then herself.
I am glad her daughter is alive today, going to college and a very happy girl, and my cousin is not known as the son of a bitch that killer her daughter then herself!

I always tell people that if I was found dead with a suicide note next to me, somebody else wrote it.

This bad economy has people really down,and alot of people lose hope cause there is nothing but bad news on tv and the media.I have never seen so many people commit suicide at any point in my life,not even when Jimmy carter was president with a crappy economy did people kill themselves so often.You hear stories of family friends either commiting suicide,drinking themselves to death or doing themselves in with drugs.Its really sad the times we live in and it makes me wonder where its all going.Maybe the world is really coming to an end,i hope not.Thank god i have religion to get me through the tough times.

very very sad.

On a side note, I had often wondered if you could murder someone with insulin, I mean i know you could but how hard would it be for the cornier to detect what the cause was? I watch alot of murder mystery channels which made me wonder.

the person will get caught most likely. during autopsy glucose will be measure which will be low, and then insulin and c peptide will be measured which will give away exogenous insulin. A few wife nurses have tried to kill their husband this way

Sammy555.........I am glad "Life Support " has been some use to you here .......I appreciate the kind words ......I wanted to thank you and invite anyone here in need to the thread in hopes that we be of help ......the world is a harsh place and sometimes with love , connection , and support we can find a new perspective and create the life we seem to be missing .............thanks again Sammy ....much love

Psychological issues are real and can be just as deadly as cancer if it's not treated appropriately. I think we have all had thoughts of suicide at one point, but it's just a shame that some people can not see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I will say that suicide is most definetly the most selfish act that any one could do. Your family and friends will NEVER be the same.

I ran a guy in his young twenties once that hung himself after him and his girlfriend got in a fight. I will never forget the screams of his mother begging for us to save him. She was begging and pleading with God to take her instead of her son. There is nothing close to hearing a parent scream for their dead child. One week later, the girlfriend also committed suicide because she felt so guilty that he killed himself over their fight. Two families are forever changed because of one mans selfish act.

Life is truly not easy, but rock bottom is only temporary, guys. Things will get better.

Great point Gunny. I've been here and there myself and I'd rather be homeless in the USA than the average 3rd world citizen.

In the USA, even the poor people are fat. And yes, they have miserable existences, but nothing like the ghettos of Rio or Delhi or Latin America.

Fortunately I have never been to the continent of Africa.

And killing yourself over an ex-romantic partner? Billions of earthlings would wish they had it so rough.

RAWMAN, another thought provoking thread.

And guess what folks, I believe steroids may have had a lot to do about this guys mind. Steroids are not for everyone.

Ok. I'm done here. Too depressing because it's too common.

I've had the pleasure of going to Africa... Helped rebuild Rawanda comunities after they came back home to rebuild from mass genocide. The struggle to see one try and live and forgive is a strength you can't explain...having a relationship brake up isnt worth ending it... I can't be angry at people who decide they are in terminal pain and a drain on family and finances, do what they think is best.

very very sad.

On a side note, I had often wondered if you could murder someone with insulin, I mean i know you could but how hard would it be for the cornier to detect what the cause was? I watch alot of murder mystery channels which made me wonder.
You're not alone on this issue.

This post is the perfect example of no matter how bad it is today, tomorrow will be different and it always, eventually gets better.

I stuggled my whole life with negative thoughts, never feeling at peace for no apparent reason. I understand that feeling of hopelessness! That is more than likely the reason I spent most my life self medicating.
I thought about suicide many times during my darkest moments with my addictions. This dark time lasted for about last 2 years of my using. It finally came down to one dark moment where I left my home at 3 am to find a truck to step in front of. By the grace of God I live in a very quiet community and the only thing that drove by me was a Hyundia going 15mph. At that moment I prayed for the obessision to kill myself to be lifted and after a few minutes it was. That was October 24th,2009. I have not had a drink or drug since. I have a very strong faith in a God of my own understanding stemming from that time!
Today I couldn't be in a better spot. Great relationship with my wife, family, friends. I'm so glad I didn't take the easy way out that morning. If I had known life could be this good I would have gotten sober a long time ago. Altough I believe I had to go through what I did to get to where I am today.

It is sad when I hear about stories like this. Today I try to reach out to as many suffering addicts and alcholics to let them know "It gets better if you want it to!"

thank you for sharing your experience, it was very inspirational to me.
I wanted to step in front of a truck as well and one night i was walking out the door (on ambien so I dont even really recall much) and my girlfriend grabbed me and had to drag me back into the house, she said I had this look in my eye that scared her.
Well God Bless Her, because that night I would have done it and I really didnt even realize what I was doing. that was my low point.

I wanted to step in front of a truck as well and one night i was walking out the door (on ambien so I dont even really recall much) and my girlfriend grabbed me and had to drag me back into the house, she said I had this look in my eye that scared her.
Well God Bless Her, because that night I would have done it and I really didnt even realize what I was doing. that was my low point.

Glad your still here and thank God for your girlfriend!

that's such a good woman right there, I hope I find one like that

like Phil Heath said, behind every King there is a queen

Is suicide selfish? Hm, to a point yes... however, none of us know the demons that lurk in everyone's mind, or the amount of pain each person is dealing with on a daily/hourly/minute by minute basis.

In all honesty, if it wasn't for my daughter, I would have ended my life several years ago because I just couldn't deal with the nightmares,memories of the things that happened to me as a child. The bottom may be tempory, but what is the bottom for each of us? What horrors are at the bottom? I can assure you, your bottom is 100% different from mine. Not taking away from anyone's pain, but everyone's demons and pains are specific to that peson and the horrors that they faced. Not pretty...

I do feel bad whenever I hear of someone taking their own life, and I wish that the person sought out help to deal with their demons/pain, but not everyone is strong enough to do that sadly, and some people just feel that there isn't anyone that cares enough for them to reach out for help. Depression is a bitch, and it can have you feeling extremely helpless with no hope whatsoever.

There were days when I was so sad, I wanted to walk in front of a train, then there were days when I was so angry about what was done to me, I wanted to kill any man that laid his hands on me.

I feel for his family and friends... and i feel for him. Life can be a real bitch.

Last edited:
that's such a good woman right there, I hope I find one like that

like Phil Heath said, behind every King there is a queen

thank you, she is a good woman, i should thank God for her every day.

Glad your still here and thank God for your girlfriend!

thank you very much
every now and then I get residual effects of the stress, i.e. nightmares, etc and of course she is right there by my side when I wake up in the middle of the night in a complete panic.
Thank God for her is right!

Is suicide selfish? Hm, to a point yes... however, none of us know the demons that lurk in everyone's mind, or the amount of pain each person is dealing with on a daily/hourly/minute by minute basis.

In all honesty, if it wasn't for my daughter, I would have ended my life several years ago because I just couldn't deal with the nightmares,memories of the things that happened to me as a child. The bottom may be tempory, but what is the bottom for each of us? What horrors are at the bottom? I can assure you, your bottom is 100% different from mine. Not taking away from anyone's pain, but everyone's demons and pains are specific to that peson and the horrors that they faced. Not pretty...

I do feel bad whenever I hear of someone taking their own life, and I wish that the person sought out help to deal with their demons/pain, but not everyone is strong enough to do that sadly, and some people just feel that there isn't anyone that cares enough for them to reach out for help. Depression is a bitch, and it can have you feeling extremely helpless with no hope whatsoever.

There were days when I was so sad, I wanted to walk in front of a train, then there were days when I was so angry about what was done to me, I wanted to kill any man that laid his hands on me.

I feel for his family and friends... and i feel for him. Life can be a real bitch.

Life can be a bitch for sure but please don't ever think about walking in front of a train! I am a conductor on the railroad and this happens to us all the time and it is extremely hard on us and isnt right! I had to witness this last summer and go had to go back and investigate. Suicide is never the answer and it blows when people involve us in that shit.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws