over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sulfur burps and stomach pain…..

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Haven’t had this issue in a few years but it popped up again this weekend just getting over it. Usually lasts for a few days, Ramos up then really bad for one day and then subsides. I really have no idea what causes it or how to remedy it other than to wait it out.

I get nasty tasting burps, best way to describe them is sulfur, and extreme stomach pain like really bad gas but it never goes away and any gas remedies doesn’t help.

Anyone else ever get these?

Yep. Bile gastritis. I’ve been hospitalized for it a couple times. I take a bile sequestrant to encapsulate the excess bile and control it. Have you had your gallbladder removed? If not then it could also be a gallbladder attack

Yep. Bile gastritis. I’ve been hospitalized for it a couple times. I take a bile sequestrant to encapsulate the excess bile and control it. Have you had your gallbladder removed? If not then it could also be a gallbladder attack

Shit no I haven’t I didn’t know it was something that serious, it’s been a few years since it has happened….

Shit no I haven’t I didn’t know it was something that serious, it’s been a few years since it has happened….
It could also just be the flu or something. But what you’re describing sounds exactly like what I get

It could also just be the flu or something. But what you’re describing sounds exactly like what I get

No not the flu, unless there are no other symptoms, just the nasty burps and bad stomach pain…feels like extreme gas that doesn’t go away even if I shit and burp. Throwing up seems to alleviate it some and I throw up like thick mucus, I guess that’s bile.

So what’s the treatment what did you have to go through? What do you do to prevent it?

HH is on the mark! been there done that. bactrim is a nasty antibiotic Trimethoprim / Sulfamethoxazole they prescribe for it. wiped me out for months. went from H pylori > to gastritis > to GERD. Now I hardly hardly have to take a PPI or any heartburn anything. digestive enzymes depends on what I eat. touch your upper abs it should hurt if you have gastritis below sternum if i remember correctly

No not the flu, unless there are no other symptoms, just the nasty burps and bad stomach pain…feels like extreme gas that doesn’t go away even if I shit and burp. Throwing up seems to alleviate it some and I throw up like thick mucus, I guess that’s bile.

So what’s the treatment what did you have to go through? What do you do to prevent it?
mucus puke yes I remember that NASTY symptom nobody believed me! bile burns, the mucus is not bile. When gastritis causes vomiting, the vomit may be clear, yellow, or green. gut secretes mucus subsequently as a response to the acid

Gallbladder removal, bile sequestrant, eliminating problem foods, stopping omeprazole use and using betaine hcl

TUDCA immediately and ^^^ this

incorporate RAW fermented foods and some gentle digestive enzymes along the way. apple cider vinegar eventually diluted in water. IDK if looking back I would do the betaine hcl first, I was inexperienced in my mid 20s tried betaine hcl once got killer heartburn and stopped thinking it was the end. eventually drifted to acv to fix the problem then most recently betaine. you should order both immediately. I live on kefir. my buddy had his appendix taken out recently kefir has helped him dramatically

Gallbladder removal, bile sequestrant, eliminating problem foods, stopping omeprazole use and using betaine hcl

Omeperazole causes it??? That could be it right there for me…

Damn, didn’t think this may lead to gallbladder removal.

incorporate RAW fermented foods and some gentle digestive enzymes along the way. apple cider vinegar eventually diluted in water. IDK if looking back I would do the betaine hcl first, I was inexperienced in my mid 20s tried betaine hcl once got killer heartburn and stopped thinking it was the end. eventually drifted to acv to fix the problem then most recently betaine. you should order both immediately
Yes liver care will help as well. Definitely don’t overdo the betaine. Start with 1 capsule at maybe 2 meals per day and work up.

Omeperazole causes it??? That could be it right there for me…

Damn, didn’t think this may lead to gallbladder removal.
It lowers stomach acid levels to the point that food can sit in the stomach until it putrefies. This is the stinky rotten egg sulphur smell you’re getting. Avoid gallbladder removal if possible, but I’d be looking at the omeprazole as the probable cause. Most people get heart burn due to low stomach acid levels, not high.

incorporate RAW fermented foods and some gentle digestive enzymes along the way. apple cider vinegar eventually diluted in water. IDK if looking back I would do the betaine hcl first, I was inexperienced in my mid 20s tried betaine hcl once got killer heartburn and stopped thinking it was the end. eventually drifted to acv to fix the problem then most recently betaine. you should order both immediately. I live on kefir. my buddy had his appendix taken out recently kefir has helped him dramatically

ACV I can definitely do and I have lots of tudca on hand, thank you brother.

It lowers stomach acid levels to the point that food can sit in the stomach until it putrefies. This is the stinky rotten egg sulphur smell you’re getting. Avoid gallbladder removal if possible, but I’d be looking at the omeprazole as the probable cause. Most people get heart burn due to low stomach acid levels, not high.
Yep, omeprazole is no good long term. May give temporary relief but makes things worse

L reuteri was the probiotic strain specific to gastritis, hpylori and gerd that helped the most and is supported by medical literature

yes its like making pruno in prison, only on accident in your gut! lol

I suffered with this issue for about 2 years. Started out as a 1 time thing, then started more frequent, and then it was at least once a week I’d have diarrhea and vomiting with sulphur burps for 24 hours and be completely fine the next day just to repeat in 2-3 days. Stopping omeprazole and raising stomach acid levels was the only thing that worked. Doctors never even considered this. I used omeprazole for around 12 years straight at that point

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131