over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sulfur burps and stomach pain…..

500mg per day of nutricost brand always did me righteous in fact i am ordering now ty best wishes to all ,

a wise shaman and best selling author don miguel ruiz once told me in person "listen to your stomach, it is a message from an angel to your cathedral"

I had the same thing, well it started off as that at a super stressful time in my life. It escalated into vommiting and the diarrhea for a week before i ended up in hospital. This happened about 4 times in a period of 6 months. After the second time i could tell what was going to happen as soon as the burps started.

Nobody knew what was going on and ended up in intense screenings for bowel cancer. Made the stress even worse.... In the end i saw a shrink and she was actually doing a PHD on mental health and links to gut health. After slowly learning how to manage my stress i have only had one incident(stress induced)

how do you feel today @FrancisK ?

I'm better thank you for asking, yesterday was okay it flared up a little this morning but the tudca and ACV knocked it out it seems and it's much better now. Going to stay away from omeprazole, had no idea it was such a nasty drug....going to find other ways to deal with heartburn instead of just the easy pill.

I'm better thank you for asking, yesterday was okay it flared up a little this morning but the tudca and ACV knocked it out it seems and it's much better now. Going to stay away from omeprazole, had no idea it was such a nasty drug....going to find other ways to deal with heartburn instead of just the easy pill.
acid reducers are nasty. Zantac and several others have been pulled for causing cancer. And in general you just really don’t want a low stomach acid environment which is usually caused by poor diet, and medication and antibiotic use, which is what causes most heartburn…..which people then treat by reducing acid more. Terrible cycle

acid reducers are nasty. Zantac and several others have been pulled for causing cancer. And in general you just really don’t want a low stomach acid environment which is usually caused by poor diet, and medication and antibiotic use, which is what causes most heartburn…..which people then treat by reducing acid more. Terrible cycle

Yea I definitely agree, problem is when I run gear it's unavoidable....even right now on just TRT I get it and before I ever used any gear at all I would get it but obviously not as bad.

So probably just best to stick to tums and similar? Maybe drink some baking soda if needed??

Was going to ask you guys what you thought about using tums? I usually eat 1-2 every few days usually after eating something acidic like red sauce/Italian food. Is it ok? @heavyhitter
@Muay Thai

Was going to ask you guys what you thought about using tums? I usually eat 1-2 every few days usually after eating something acidic like red sauce/Italian food. Is it ok? @heavyhitter
@Muay Thai
I do the same thing… for me abt twice a week. Been doing this for at least 8yrs now. I’ve never experienced what the OP and others have. And hopefully never will!!!!

Cage

@Muay Thai
Ya calcium carbonate is different. If you overdo it you can give yourself an upset stomach, but it’s not actually an acid reducer or proton pump inhibitor like omeprazole or famotadine. It’s a buffering agent

Okay the ACV and betaine seems to have made it subside thanks again for the help. I had ran out of tudca but when I did take it a couple times before I ran out it did help instantly, unfortunately I just now got it in so I’m not going to be able to gauge very well if it’s effective at controlling it unless it flares up again. But the ACV especially works….

It flared up a couple times afterwards but not nearly as bad and it seems to becoming less of a problem each day….

Ya calcium carbonate is different. If you overdo it you can give yourself an upset stomach, but it’s not actually an acid reducer or proton pump inhibitor like omeprazole or famotadine. It’s a buffering agent
it just alkalizes GI right by buffering acid (calcium carbonate)

I've not had that problem using Famotadine. I've been taking it at relatively high doses for about 5 years now. I've got eosinophilic esophagitis and it helps a lot with that. When I decrease the dose too much, I end up not being able to swallow my food. Gets stuck.

Doctor originally had me on Protonix which is a ppi. Had to stop that due to paralyzing leg adductor cramps.

I've not had that problem using Famotadine. I've been taking it at relatively high doses for about 5 years now. I've got eosinophilic esophagitis and it helps a lot with that. When I decrease the dose too much, I end up not being able to swallow my food. Gets stuck.

Doctor originally had me on Protonix which is a ppi. Had to stop that due to paralyzing leg adductor cramps.

Maldor did eosinophilic esophagitis make you feel like your food was getting stuck as you swallow?
The last few months I've been noticing my food getting stuck in my lower throat and chest. I have to stop eating periodically during a meal so the food will all go down. If it doesn't go down, I have to beat on my chest or even vomit as a last resort. I have a family hx of GERD but my Sx don't match up with GERD.

Maldor did eosinophilic esophagitis make you feel like your food was getting stuck as you swallow?
The last few months I've been noticing my food getting stuck in my lower throat and chest. I have to stop eating periodically during a meal so the food will all go down. If it doesn't go down, I have to beat on my chest or even vomit as a last resort. I have a family hx of GERD but my Sx don't match up with GERD.
I have this as well and this is what it feels like to me. Especially with white rice

Yes. The food gets stuck. Similar to what happened with Dusty. Sometimes I have to throw it up because it's lodged and won't go down. Even liquids then can't go down, and saliva builds up. It can hurt too if you let it build up too big. So trying to swallow a liquid to wash it down only makes things a lot worse. You just have to sit and hope it goes down.

It's like my esophagus is stuck in a spasm. Sometimes all I throw up is a huge volume of saliva.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws